PDA

View Full Version : Any solution

Brasileiro Rasgado
09-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Well I made a lot of 150 mls of sustanon and I accidentally put 27 mls of BA benzylic alcohol, the filtration was all done right, plus the pain my god, it's hell and as if the skin ripped.
I was wondering if I have to eliminate this BA, or put another solvent to remove the pain some solution because playing 150 mls of sustanon is a lot.

Droid1988
09-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Well I made a lot of 150 mls of sustanon and I accidentally put 27 mls of BA benzylic alcohol, the filtration was all done right, plus the pain my god, it's hell and as if the skin ripped.
I was wondering if I have to eliminate this BA, or put another solvent to remove the pain some solution because playing 150 mls of sustanon is a lot.

What was your full recipe and procedure? You’ve got 9x too much BA in there. No wonder it burns like a bitch. Studies I’ve read don’t advise going above 5% BA and you have 18%. I know you don’t want to hear this but I would highly recommend tossing it. Better to be out some money than risk a toxic reaction. High concentrations of benzyl alcohol have a lot of known toxic effects.

Even if you don’t toss it, you probably won’t be able to bear the PIP anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brasileiro Rasgado
09-11-2018, 10:40 PM
What was your full recipe and procedure? You’ve got 9x too much BA in there. No wonder it burns like a bitch. Studies I’ve read don’t advise going above 5% BA and you have 18%. I know you don’t want to hear this but I would highly recommend tossing it. Better to be out some money than risk a toxic reaction. High concentrations of benzyl alcohol have a lot of known toxic effects.

I thought of something like heating up the substance until the BA evaporates, but I do not know if it's an option

trenbolognaa
09-11-2018, 11:04 PM
I thought of something like heating up the substance until the BA evaporates, but I do not know if it's an option

From what I've read about purging BA from brews, I don't think so

Droid1988
09-11-2018, 11:09 PM

Well the boiling point of BA is 400F. Depending what oil you used it’s not going to work well. The smoke point of most oils is below 400F. So you’ll be boiling the oil before you get the BA hot enough to evaporate.

I’ve heard of people trying to do that by sticking a needle in each vial and sticking them in the oven. But you’ve got a LOT of BA to evaporate before the PIP will even be tolerable. You’ve got 20ml too much BA in each 150ml vial.

itsBoogie
09-12-2018, 12:26 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMy thoughts exactly! Just toss it..sucks to lose the gear/cash. We've all fucked up something brewing just a lesson learned

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk