PDA

View Full Version : Scammer caught!!! Twisted Labs/Highdose aka Dan Cote / Jay

VictorZ06
03-18-2012, 05:07 AM
DO NOT use Twisted Labs or anyone who uses the handle "Highdose" and goes by the name of Jay. He's been sending out free samples and he was caught scamming. He is a very well known scammer in our community, his true name is Dan Cote. Google his name for more info on this rat bastard.

/V

SteroidUser
03-18-2012, 10:30 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwWnKTtsyE7W1XfEtdeMUj1ASGP9GUk Hj0MJLvCUVynmhChtlSne9nwnqZ

that fucker looks like a rate faced cunt. Some people warned me about not ordering good thing i listened.

Patriot1405
03-18-2012, 11:43 AM
His combos looked too good to be true. Glad I just got the sample Var's
Which of course now I must throw away!!

Tiny
03-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Can't believe this guy is still around...

darksidefitness
03-18-2012, 03:55 PM
I guess he don't have any other skills. Must be hard spend his whole life as a low life. Probably all his "freebies" are useless. Who knows, those may be g2g because is b4 the scam sells begin. Throw away just in case.

STEROID
03-18-2012, 05:43 PM
This fucking loser will never go away!!!

Thanks for the heads up Vic.

goodfella
03-18-2012, 05:56 PM
people will sell their souls to make a buck anyway they can now a days...

VictorZ06
03-18-2012, 06:44 PM
His combos looked too good to be true. Glad I just got the sample Var's
Which of course now I must throw away!!

Don't know what kind of idiot would spend money to send bunk gear to vets/mods. I have one guy that says he's actually doing well with his var, so his free samples may very well be GTG. IMHO, the orals might be good (the free ones)...but I think he was trying to use them as bait to gain trust from us to order his oils. I'm sure he will pop up with another name and addy. Just be weary of this mofo. Pat, keep the var....have not heard anything bad about it yet, I have heard negative shit about his other products. His oils were getting people really sick. Keep clear of this con!

/V

Big D
03-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Is that really him? Lol

epic1es
03-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Hahaaa wutta fatty

STEROID
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Guys remember this was the piece of shit that threatened to poison his inj yrs ago when he got caught one of his many times.He said he would come back under another name as a source and make inj that would fuck people up! Thats when a bunch of us started only bringing known sponsors with refs on board.We would also get as much info on them as possible and try to see if there was any link to known losers like him.Like mailing addy,ip's of course,the way they talked,etc.Only by making it harder fro these fucks to come on board and sponsor,will we be able to prevent them from returning.

Think about it,this retard has been back countless times under countless names and b eing completely unknown is allowed to source on a board?? First,what the hell is wrong with the board owners and staff of those boards letting just anyone come aboard to source?? LE can do that and who's to know? We need to really tighten up the sceurity in our community now more than ever.Between losers like Cote continually coming back and the amount of busts going down,isn't it only common sense to do this??

STEROID
03-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Just got this sent to me and wanted to make sure it was out there as well...........

Dan Cote has also been trying to source over on ghostgym under Blackstone labs ... I called it out to mods after seeing an IP match between Tormentor and Blackstonelabsrep over on grow. BINGO - they finally got around to it (weeks later) and confirmed the match on their board also...He still kept at it and taunted free samples!

VictorZ06
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Just got this sent to me and wanted to make sure it was out there as well...........

Dan Cote has also been trying to source over on ghostgym under Blackstone labs ... I called it out to mods after seeing an IP match between Tormentor and Blackstonelabsrep over on grow. BINGO - they finally got around to it (weeks later) and confirmed the match on their board also...He still kept at it and taunted free samples!

Yep, I spoke with ghostlifter (admin at ghostgym). Cote tried coming back AGAIN over there under the name "Twisted" using the alias "highdose" aka "Jay". He is no longer there as he was called out. I banned him from IJ after I caught him lieing to me. This bastard was making shit that was getting people really sick. And rumor has it, he fucked up when he was making his "liquid *****" and a young girl DIED from it. Yes....DIED! We are blessed to have sponsors like BigD, TD, etc. here!!

/V

mth496
03-18-2012, 10:13 PM
WOW i just read about this guy not to long ago. You think the slob would use real shit to atleast look good to sell. WTF. Get a life and stop ripping people off. He obviously eats enough.

STEROID
03-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Guys he is also going under the name "devilsrejects" under Canada Research.

SteroidUser
03-19-2012, 12:42 AM
ohh wtfffffffff even canada research lol.. I emailed him asking for some winstrol oil. Damn. This guy is a cunt.

dude was offering 50ml juggs for $125 or something like that.

VictorZ06
03-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Guys he is also going under the name "devilsrejects" under Canada Research.

Correct. I banned his ass under that alias as well earlier this morning.

/V

VictorZ06
03-19-2012, 01:06 AM
ohh wtfffffffff even canada research lol.. I emailed him asking for some winstrol oil. Damn. This guy is a cunt.

dude was offering 50ml juggs for $125 or something like that.

I've taken it all down, his banners and sections are gone. He keeps sending me PMs as to...."how can he make this right". Fuck that!! I'm just happy we caught the fucker before he was able to send out lethal oils to everyone. He can drink his 50ml jugs of Anthrax as far as I'm concerned, as he's sure to be going to hell real soon.

/V

Big D
03-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Wtf is wrong with this guy. My god, that's a sick fuck. He just seems to hate the world. What goes around comes around.
ALWAYS.

Redis
03-19-2012, 02:21 AM
It sickens me what some people are capable of.

ShortnWide
03-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
What a scumbag!
Know your sources and stay with it.

VictorZ06
03-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Just a heads up. This mofo is also using "Tabsforsale" & "Wonderlabs"....so you can add them to his list of aliases (and yes, there are more).

/V

MPMC
03-19-2012, 12:57 PM
I had a couple complaints on his free oral samples being bunk but it seems some guys are having good results with them from what Victor says. Havent heard anything good about his oils though. If you think back to Bangor labs though, it was the sane shit. Mixed reviews on his liquid orals and nothing but bad reviews on the oils. I hope everyone is beginng to realise, when you come across a list that looks too good to be true, it probably is. Honestly the shit he was offering was unheard of and the prices were just insane. Even if he in fact didnt turn out to be a scammer, there is always the old saying "you get what you pay for".

superbee
03-19-2012, 06:19 PM
What about "x" ??

Was money being sent to midwest?

Mountain Monster
03-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Damn! thanks for the heards up VIC!! What a piece of shit!

bigpimpdaddy
03-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Just glad you caught up with his sick ass..Thanks Victor...

basskiller
04-01-2012, 11:15 PM
this prick will never leave the board when guys contiously allow unknown sources on their boards.. I told a couple of the mods over at ghostgym back when Dan was using the tormentor name..

We have been compiling info on him for years now

well done gents on catching him again!!

shooter29
04-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Yup. bastard got me for 200 bones and shipped my order without the oils just a foil bag of var! Good thing Victor and the other mods at IJ called him out cuz his prices looked real good, too good to be true.

Sooner
04-02-2012, 07:14 PM
um who would actually order from somebody that looked like that anyway? its evident he doesnt workout or use any product.

REDRUM
04-05-2012, 08:39 PM
The sad fucking thing is that when he first started doing this shit, his gear was legit and could have made a profit for himself, but when he started making homemade sleeping pills that were a combo of temezepam, ambien, and seroquil, which nearly killed 4 guys a lot more was looked into about this fucking crack pot. Hes come back with so many names its not even funny, and the shit he spews is from a psychotic, or wants to be concieved of an evil force to reckon with...stupid fuck is probably in cranston, ri, or somewhere in that area and if memory serves, hes still on probabtion if anyone feels like cluing the RI dept of corrections

IronFox
04-06-2012, 01:09 AM
The sad fucking thing is that when he first started doing this shit, his gear was legit and could have made a profit for himself, but when he started making homemade sleeping pills that were a combo of temezepam, ambien, and seroquil, which nearly killed 4 guys a lot more was looked into about this fucking crack pot. Hes come back with so many names its not even funny, and the shit he spews is from a psychotic, or wants to be concieved of an evil force to reckon with...stupid fuck is probably in cranston, ri, or somewhere in that area and if memory serves, hes still on probabtion if anyone feels like cluing the RI dept of corrections

I've lived in that area for a while and I'm sure I'd pay him a visit if his address is dug up

REDRUM
04-06-2012, 03:16 AM
I've lived in that area for a while and I'm sure I'd pay him a visit if his address is dug up
Do a simple google search, there are boards after boards after boards with this guys info, and he never leaves RI, thats constant. Hes been doing this since 04-05, the only time he goes away is when gets popped for narcotics, when he gets out the fun begins

IronFox
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Do a simple google search, there are boards after boards after boards with this guys info, and he never leaves RI, thats constant. Hes been doing this since 04-05, the only time he goes away is when gets popped for narcotics, when he gets out the fun begins

Who wouldn't want to visit this chump...and certainly it would not be for a pleasant chitchat that's for sure!

REDRUM
04-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Who wouldn't want to visit this chump...and certainly it would not be for a pleasant chitchat that's for sure!
the best way to deal with him, is to know where he is, and post it up when he is found...you dont want to deal with a guy that spends his life robbing others, and has the twisted mentality that he does...sure it will end badly for him, but knowing him he'll tell the cops it was a hate crime and you were spewing racial or homophobic slurs look at the fucking guy, no wonder why his life is drugs and scams...just leave him rot bro trust me its not worth it

STEROID
04-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Guys what I have always been shocked by this piece of shit returning is.....HOW THE HELL IS BEING ALLOED ONTO BOARDS AS A SPONSOR?????? I CANNOT believe that there is no-one getting paid off to let this guy back on!!! Think about this loser comes back again and again and pops up on a board and goes to the owner/staff and says..."HI IM NOBODY FROM NOWHERE AND I'D LIKE TO SOURCE HERE" and he's than allowed?????? Funny when I owned boards I would NEVER let some unknown idiot with no "REPUTABLE" refs from guys that have been on the boards for a long time backing him!! So the problem is not just that this idiot continues to come back and screw people but the real problem is HE KEEPS GETTING ALLOWED TO COME BACK!!

Shit people,gets some background on someone BEFORE leeting some stranger on your board to put everyone at risk of not only getting ripped off but possibly killed by bad gear like Cote has stated he would do to members.He swore he would come back and sell poisoned gear so who's to say that he won't!!!!!

IronFox
04-07-2012, 03:32 AM
the best way to deal with him, is to know where he is, and post it up when he is found...you dont want to deal with a guy that spends his life robbing others, and has the twisted mentality that he does...sure it will end badly for him, but knowing him he'll tell the cops it was a hate crime and you were spewing racial or homophobic slurs look at the fucking guy, no wonder why his life is drugs and scams...just leave him rot bro trust me its not worth it
Gotcha on that but who wouldn't want that slimy POS dead, after selling dangerous crap to people who have gotten sick from his fake shit not to mention ripping them off for thousands? Cote (and his many names) is nothing more than a drug dealer...worse than your neighborhood crack dealer, IMO.

BIGBOSS
04-07-2012, 05:53 AM
Wooooow!!!! The guy is pondscum!!!

Crowley
04-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Just a heads up on another SCAMMER! He goes by Witchhunt. Is was a sponsor at Ironjuggernauts and it appears things were not looking right. He was banned ASAP! For more details on this you can read about it over at Ironjuggernauts.

mikeyg51
04-08-2012, 01:18 PM
This fucking loser will never go away!!!

Thanks for the heads up Vic.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! it's like deja vu: I got scammed a few years ago on another site and it seemed EXACTLY like how he did it (this Cote motherfucker)...I have so little tolerance for this crap and so much gratitude for all you guys are doing to keep us safe....I still can't get over how he would make threats about making bad oil and poisoning ppl....

mikeyg51
04-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Guys what I have always been shocked by this piece of shit returning is.....HOW THE HELL IS BEING ALLOED ONTO BOARDS AS A SPONSOR?????? I CANNOT believe that there is no-one getting paid off to let this guy back on!!! Think about this loser comes back again and again and pops up on a board and goes to the owner/staff and says..."HI IM NOBODY FROM NOWHERE AND I'D LIKE TO SOURCE HERE" and he's than allowed?????? Funny when I owned boards I would NEVER let some unknown idiot with no "REPUTABLE" refs from guys that have been on the boards for a long time backing him!! So the problem is not just that this idiot continues to come back and screw people but the real problem is HE KEEPS GETTING ALLOWED TO COME BACK!!

Shit people,gets some background on someone BEFORE leeting some stranger on your board to put everyone at risk of not only getting ripped off but possibly killed by bad gear like Cote has stated he would do to members.He swore he would come back and sell poisoned gear so who's to say that he won't!!!!!

Another excellent question FIST!! I thought these sponsors go through hell to prove themselves and be allowed to source....I guess when you are shady as this motherfucker, you will find a way back in....I tell you what: I pray for that motherfucker's soul if he thinks he will try to poison anybody here!

shooter29
04-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Only one way to protect yourself from these scammers that often keep coming back . . . . stay loyal to those sources that have built up a reputation of solid customer service, reasonable prices, and great gear.

IronFox
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Only one way to protect yourself from these scammers that often keep coming back . . . . stay loyal to those sources that have built up a reputation of solid customer service, reasonable prices, and great gear.

Good point...always go with what's tried and true and time tested

ShortnWide
04-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Just a heads up on another SCAMMER! He goes by Witchhunt. Is was a sponsor at Ironjuggernauts and it appears things were not looking right. He was banned ASAP! For more details on this you can read about it over at Ironjuggernauts.

Thanks for the heads up bro.
You should make a seperate thread for this guy to keep each person/scammer separate.

jcbb86
04-18-2012, 03:11 AM
He got busted again recently, I dont see how he bounced back in the game so quick. He is out of Connecticut. Would send his stuff from manchester, ct. At the end of last year he had to call the paramedics or they got called to his residence and found shit laying around. He's been busted before that as well. I have NO clue how this guy keeps getting back in the game

REDRUM
04-26-2012, 12:45 PM
He got busted again recently, I dont see how he bounced back in the game so quick. He is out of Connecticut. Would send his stuff from manchester, ct. At the end of last year he had to call the paramedics or they got called to his residence and found shit laying around. He's been busted before that as well. I have NO clue how this guy keeps getting back in the game

Addicts have resources bro, Ive been working with them for yrs and these guys could find crack in a corn field in iowa, basically hes prob using the same supplier, or he could be using the same powder from all those yrs back which is even worse