PDA

View Full Version : Npp vs deca

RockDawg
09-12-2018, 02:29 PM
I’ve never ran npp. What’s the difference between that and deca? What do yo like about it? How long do
you run it and at what mg a week? Just curious is all. Seen some bros on here running it and it got me interested.

German89
09-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Esters is the difference

Im a girl so.
I like NPP @ 75mg/wk for 8 wks.

Bullseye Forever
09-12-2018, 03:00 PM
I just love the npp better to me I don’t get the water retention as I did when I used to use Deca...but that’s just me !! I’ll never use Deca again! Always will be npp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fodsod
09-12-2018, 03:01 PM
NPP is short ester and requires more frequent injections. NPP is also a little higher in anabolic rating so in theory it's a little stronger. Sort of like Tren A is slightly stronger than Tren E.

Dosage wise is typically 300-600mgs per week combined with a test of some kind. Excellent bulking AAS.

Bullseye Forever
09-12-2018, 03:02 PM
NPP is short ester and requires more frequent injections. NPP is also a little higher in anabolic rating so in theory it's a little stronger. Sort of like Tren A is slightly stronger than Tren E.

Dosage wise is typically 300-600mgs per week combined with a test of some kind. Excellent bulking AAS.

Thanks for the post man!!

wrecks72
09-12-2018, 03:06 PM
NPP ( Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Eco m%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D3708&share_tid=3708&share_fid=33492&share_type=t)

Deca breaks me out tremendously along with water retention.

NPP like it has been said it a faster acting ester.

Me personally I don't like either one and I've tried both a few times. Good luck with your gains.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wrecks72
09-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate) (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Eco m%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D3629&share_tid=3629&share_fid=33492&share_type=t)

German89
09-12-2018, 03:35 PM

Or for a cut. As a joint aid. at a micro dose.

itsBoogie
09-12-2018, 03:46 PM
I just love the npp better to me I don’t get the water retention as I did when I used to use Deca...but that’s just me !! I’ll never use Deca again! Always will be npp

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSame here! The Npp has a very noticeable difference in my joint pain. I brew a blend of tp, npp, tren a..pin at 350 a week..

Hayabusa_muscle
09-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Really enjoyed npp. Alot better.

RockDawg
09-12-2018, 04:57 PM
I was really thinking about using just to aid in joint pain when I introduce winny to my cycle in a few weeks.

German89
09-12-2018, 07:09 PM
I was really thinking about using just to aid in joint pain when I introduce winny to my cycle in a few weeks.

I plan on doing the same thing come the new year.

You can run a low dose for joint aid.

One of the guys can give you a dose suggestion.

BadGas
09-12-2018, 07:59 PM
I’ve never ran npp. What’s the difference between that and deca? What do yo like about it? How long do
you run it and at what mg a week? Just curious is all. Seen some bros on here running it and it got me interested.

I'm in my mid 40s. I do not blast high mg anymore.. Not even close. I've learned that I have more success blasting lower mg over longer period of time.

I've also learned that I CAN NOT blast without a little Nandrolone in my life.. The therapeutic benefits alone would be enough (meaning it takes away my pain, something opiods can't even do.. they should give this out at the pain clinic instead of Oxy's), but the added strength is a huge plus too.

NPP = Fast acting Nandrolone.. Phenylprop ester means a half life of approx 4.5 days (meaning you have approx 50mg left from a 100mg shot 4.5 days earlier)
Deca = Long lasting Nandrolone.. Deca ester means half life approx 14 days (meaning you have approx 100mg left from a 200mg shot 14 days earlier)

Pro's of NPP - Fast acting; no compounding effects so no side effects (usually); same benefits as Deca
Con's of NPP - More frequent injections (up to 3x week).. (I don't recommend EOD); Clears your system quicker, so you won't get as strong from 200mg NPP vs 200mg Deca;

Pro's Deca - Once it kicks in.. its here to stay for a while.. The compound effects of an every week pinning schedule will eventually put on some nice size and have you see a real nice up'tick in strength..
Con's Deca - That compounding effect can come at a cost.. You're more likely to see side effects from Deca because of the compounding effect.. If it has a half life of 14 days and you're pinning 1 or 2x week.. think of how high your levels probably are after a few months.. That's when you start seeing water retention.. and side effects associated with water retention like HBP... Headaches.. And of course you have to watch for Gyno.. erectile issues..

Lets zero in on your question.. I prefer a blend of short and medium/long range esters whenever possible .. It allows me an uptick in the MG's I can safely take without the side effects..
This is why I blast NPP and Deca together.. on every blast.. I run 100mg of NPP and 100mg of Deca.. and it's perfect for me. I get the results I want .. with zero side effects..

Best part.. is if/when I back down to TRT cruise.. I don't lose too my gains like I use to when I ran high mg..
Also.. when it's TRT cruise time, I'll cruise NPP 100mg with it.. 1mL per week.. I can't function without a little Nandy in my life.

BadGas
09-12-2018, 08:02 PM

My blast consists of Test Blend 400mg, NPP 100mg, DECA 100mg, and Winstrol tablets 30mg Non work days and 60mg work days...

I feel zero pain.. and I have a shit ton of aches and pains naturally.. playing sports my whole life.. I was US Marine.. needless to say. my knees.. back .. wrists.. shoulders.. elbows.. all kill me without nandrolone.

Delta5
09-12-2018, 10:12 PM
For me...NPP.
Deca fucked with my head, had I known that was a possibility, maybe I could have regulated it, but....

Deca, way too slow for results (Im impatient ;p )

But Deca seemed to smooth my joints a lil better than NPP does (for me,,,all are different)

I love NPP, fucks with my sleep, woke up in a wet sweat ONCE lol (ye, like Tren does), makes me go into a coughing fit like Tren also, about every 5-7 pins. But I love the fullness and strength...and the joint relief (I do get some from it)

Last 4 runs Ive gone Prop @ 500/wk, daily pins....NPP @ 400/wk, daily pins and Dbol 25/day...good results, Ill have to bump it up soon Im sure, but it still works as of last cycle. (hint 4 success---FOOD)

Delta5
09-13-2018, 12:03 AM
German...I like your new avi...new to me, haven't been here lately. Looking great!!

RussianBot
09-13-2018, 01:07 AM
Same here! The Npp has a very noticeable difference in my joint pain. I brew a blend of tp, npp, tren a..pin at 350 a week..

Interesting. What percentage / dosage per ml?

itsBoogie
09-13-2018, 01:16 AM
Interesting. What percentage / dosage per ml?All 3 are 100mg each

German89
09-13-2018, 01:18 AM
German...I like your new avi...new to me, haven't been here lately. Looking great!!

Thank you!

Stay tuned for the next 8 weeks. Gotta lean out a little for halloween.

RockDawg
09-13-2018, 03:17 AM
I'm in my mid 40s. I do not blast high mg anymore.. Not even close. I've learned that I have more success blasting lower mg over longer period of time.

I've also learned that I CAN NOT blast without a little Nandrolone in my life.. The therapeutic benefits alone would be enough (meaning it takes away my pain, something opiods can't even do.. they should give this out at the pain clinic instead of Oxy's), but the added strength is a huge plus too.

NPP = Fast acting Nandrolone.. Phenylprop ester means a half life of approx 4.5 days (meaning you have approx 50mg left from a 100mg shot 4.5 days earlier)
Deca = Long lasting Nandrolone.. Deca ester means half life approx 14 days (meaning you have approx 100mg left from a 200mg shot 14 days earlier)

Pro's of NPP - Fast acting; no compounding effects so no side effects (usually); same benefits as Deca
Con's of NPP - More frequent injections (up to 3x week).. (I don't recommend EOD); Clears your system quicker, so you won't get as strong from 200mg NPP vs 200mg Deca;

Pro's Deca - Once it kicks in.. its here to stay for a while.. The compound effects of an every week pinning schedule will eventually put on some nice size and have you see a real nice up'tick in strength..
Con's Deca - That compounding effect can come at a cost.. You're more likely to see side effects from Deca because of the compounding effect.. If it has a half life of 14 days and you're pinning 1 or 2x week.. think of how high your levels probably are after a few months.. That's when you start seeing water retention.. and side effects associated with water retention like HBP... Headaches.. And of course you have to watch for Gyno.. erectile issues..

Lets zero in on your question.. I prefer a blend of short and medium/long range esters whenever possible .. It allows me an uptick in the MG's I can safely take without the side effects..
This is why I blast NPP and Deca together.. on every blast.. I run 100mg of NPP and 100mg of Deca.. and it's perfect for me. I get the results I want .. with zero side effects..

Best part.. is if/when I back down to TRT cruise.. I don't lose too my gains like I use to when I ran high mg..
Also.. when it's TRT cruise time, I'll cruise NPP 100mg with it.. 1mL per week.. I can't function without a little Nandy in my life.

Thanks for this post bro!!! This was what I’m looking for. I’m on a cut right now and I’ll need something a little faster than deca that won’t make me hold water. 100 mgs twice a week good for joint pain you think?

Bullseye Forever
09-13-2018, 11:51 AM

On this subject bud,I’m 52 always used Deca before switching to npp years ago and I pin mine
M/W/F and does good fo me at that rate,what dose is a good dose to use in your opinion? I always used to use -5-600 mg of Deca when I used it.....just want your advice on npp....I’ll be running it with Test E and Masteron p ......I’ve been out of gym for a year due to broken leg and 2 major surgeries..just now last week getting released tongo back to the gym next week to start back lifting again....I was wandering what doses would be good of the npp? I lost 37 lbs since not being in gym...looking to gain some muscle back I’ve lost...any advice would be helpful!’ Thanks a lot!

RockDawg
09-13-2018, 03:01 PM
On this subject bud,I’m 52 always used Deca before switching to npp years ago and I pin mine
M/W/F and does good fo me at that rate,what dose is a good dose to use in your opinion? I always used to use -5-600 mg of Deca when I used it.....just want your advice on npp....I’ll be running it with Test E and Masteron p ......I’ve been out of gym for a year due to broken leg and 2 major surgeries..just now last week getting released tongo back to the gym next week to start back lifting again....I was wandering what doses would be good of the npp? I lost 37 lbs since not being in gym...looking to gain some muscle back I’ve lost...any advice would be helpful!’ Thanks a lot!

Damn bro that’s tough!! Glad to hear that your bout to get it crunk back up though.

Bullseye Forever
09-13-2018, 03:16 PM
Damn bro that’s tough!! Glad to hear that your bout to get it crunk back up though.

Yea man me too!! I’m ready to been over a year lol

German89
09-13-2018, 04:39 PM

Crunk?

Lol.
How old are you?

RockDawg
09-13-2018, 05:55 PM
39??? Why ya tripping?

RockDawg
09-13-2018, 05:57 PM
I ain’t talking about how the kids say getting turnt. I’m talking about cranking that shit back up. Sorry I’m country lol.

fodsod
09-13-2018, 05:57 PM
Crunk?

Lol.
How old are you?

:h_hit_3115115:lol.

Bullseye Forever
09-13-2018, 07:32 PM
:h_hit_3115115:lol.

He meant cranked back up lmao!! I’m sure this damn spell check gets him like it does me to lot

MarvelNerd
09-13-2018, 07:44 PM
I like NPP so far 10 days in and my joints feel some relief. All the 19 nors should be low dose I am running NPP at 400 mg a week.

I will keep posted on what I notice.

Real pain is failing to succeed.

German89
09-13-2018, 11:07 PM
39??? Why ya tripping?

Lmfaoooo... ahahaha. Its funny cause. Noone says that.

We say, "lets get lit" ;);) im just busting your balls.

Potential
09-14-2018, 12:19 AM
I prefer NPP tbh. i see a bit of gains faster, helps my joints when i do shoulder presses with dumbbells, and its in and out of my body faster compared to deca.

RockDawg
09-14-2018, 04:05 AM
Lmfaoooo... ahahaha. Its funny cause. Noone says that.

We say, "lets get lit" ;);) im just busting your balls.

Lol no worries. I thought it was funny that you were giving me shit for it. My son does the same.