PDA

View Full Version : 20wk cycle pct

Wshadrick
09-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Fixing to finish a 20wk cycle of Test and Equipoise, stopped the Tren at week 10. I have Nolvadex and Clomid ready to go but wanting to see what else I should throw in for a quicker recovery. I have never really had a hard time getting my natural Test levels back on my longer runs in the past till my very last one. I have only had to use Nolvadex before but last time I thought shit it’s gone for good but eventually bounced back, I don’t know if it’s because I’m now 40 and older so my body is having a harder time recovering but I had my wife thinking I was cheating last time because of the lost of interest for so long, hell I said I was done with long cycles then but here I am again and now starting to sweat it a little. Any advice?

bobhead
09-12-2018, 04:04 PM
HCG, you will be up and running in no time.

Wshadrick
09-12-2018, 04:26 PM
HCG, you will be up and running in no time.

Should I run the nolvadex and clomid with it, and how should I dose the hcg and for how long?

German89
09-12-2018, 04:48 PM
BnC.

Jackman96
09-12-2018, 05:07 PM
A bottle of test is the cheapest and most effective pct I’ve ever ran lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberninja
09-12-2018, 05:10 PM
I run hcg on cycle so I never shut down 500 mg twice a week. Then one 200 mcg shot of triptorelin when the ester clears. No pct needed. Triptorelin kickstarts the pituitary to bring it all back to homeostasis instantly. I’ve done this for last 3 cycles. No issues. I’m 43 yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk