PDA

View Full Version : Prohormones

mikeyg51
03-19-2012, 03:15 PM
OK, this may be posted somewhere here, and I apologize if I am asking a question already answered, but here goes!:
So, my buddy wants a prohormone...he's just starting and I didn't wanna push gear too hard, so I told him Pheraplex, testagen, or Epistane...any thoughts? It's been years since I fucked with prohormones (just stayed with the good stuff) so I am outa the loop here...Thanks

ODB
03-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I am not a fan of prohormones at all but have heard Super DMZ - good.
(sides can be bad).

Spawn
03-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Epi is mild, and would be good choice. Super dmz is real deal and he may as well go with a AAS cycle cuz that shit is hard on your body especially if you dont know how to combat sides... Honestly test e 500mg every 5 days would be btr and safer than super dmz. epi is fine.

proxy
03-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Phera cost a bit, but many people felt great on it. Would try it but not willing to throw out around 70+.

H-Drol is a decent option, pretty mild and sides are extremely low. Takes a while to kick in, its suppose to be close to Turinabol. P-Mag, which is suppose to be like Clostebol.

So if you must recommend a ph/ps, I suggest H-Drol, P-Mag, Epi.

I will say that on average H-Drol requires 2 bottles, P-Mag may take 2 bottle, Epi 1 bottle is enough. Pricing is from highest to lowest as well.

mikeyg51
03-20-2012, 12:59 PM
damn, thanks a ton proxy...I just emailed his last night and told him i was "on" and he said "well, if you go shopping anytime soon, keep me in mind cuz I don't know that game" lol haha, I try to tell ppl I trust that AAS is safer at times than that crap we put into our bodies straight off some shelf

proxy
03-20-2012, 04:52 PM
damn, thanks a ton proxy...I just emailed his last night and told him i was "on" and he said "well, if you go shopping anytime soon, keep me in mind cuz I don't know that game" lol haha, I try to tell ppl I trust that AAS is safer at times than that crap we put into our bodies straight off some shelf

I agree, I tried some old school superdrol once, never again will I try it again.

AAS is tried and true and has been documented/studied by scholarly institutions.