PDA

View Full Version : HGH has me feeling shitty

swolesoul
09-15-2018, 07:59 PM
Been on some Ansonome 3.333 iu 5/2 and first month better sleep and feeling nice. Hitting this 2nd month lethargic and almost a sick feeling. Got it from trusted outside source and bloods on it turned out gtg. I am on aas but nothing I haven't run before with none of these sides. My blood pressure actually improved so it's not that. The only thing new is the hgh and the dose is not high. Anyone else feel like this on it?

Oldskool
09-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Been on some Ansonome 3.333 iu 5/2 and first month better sleep and feeling nice. Hitting this 2nd month lethargic and almost a sick feeling. Got it from trusted outside source and bloods on it turned out gtg. I am on aas but nothing I haven't run before with none of these sides. My blood pressure actually improved so it's not that. The only thing new is the hgh and the dose is not high. Anyone else feel like this on it?That's really weird. It's not a high dose of gh Is there possibly some other variable causing it?

Maybe started using a new vial of gear and it's just a bad batch of gear for example.

Is it possible the gh is just really strong.

Back a few yrs ago a guy that's friends with my brother was taking the chinese gh at 5 ius a day.

When that ran out he switch to some kind of European gh that was supposedly pharma grade.

Well apparently the European one was way stronger than the chinese one. He started getting pains in his joints and other sides.

Once he dropped the dosage of the new gh lower he was g2g.

Not saying that's what's going on here tho.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

chadmack282
09-16-2018, 02:07 AM
Hgh is made from Ecoli so people feeling sick or lethargic is nothing new give it a couple weeks & it should pass.