PDA

View Full Version : DMAA

lost1
03-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Had any used DMAA ? I know its in alot of pre work out drinks but i have seen it in pill form at 40 mg per cap. wondering if its worth trying

proxy
03-20-2012, 01:50 AM
I have used it in pre workout drinks and in properitary blend in a cap.

Will say that for me, I felt good on it. But some say they felt like they were on meth lol

The body gets used to it faster compared to suppelments.

See if you can get some sample of Jack3d or 1 M.R., they are pre workout drinks that contain DMAA.

IronFox
03-20-2012, 01:54 AM
I have used it in pre workout drinks and in properitary blend in a cap.

Will say that for me, I felt good on it. But some say they felt like they were on meth lol

The body gets used to it faster compared to suppelments.

See if you can get some sample of Jack3d or 1 M.R., they are pre workout drinks that contain DMAA.
I believe jack3d is banned now in the states and possibly in the UK though...what other products contain DMAA that I could look into?

proxy
03-20-2012, 02:04 AM
I believe jack3d is banned now in the states and possibly in the UK though...what other products contain DMAA that I could look into?

Jack3d is not banned, it was something that was spelled very similar to Geranium (forgot the spelling of that thing though)

I believe only Australia is the only place that banned it, but they ban at least 30%+ of the supplements out there.

There are a good few supplements that contain it, mostly in pre workout formulas. Hemo rage Ultra, D-Stunner, etc.

Side note: it is on the WADA/Natural Bodybuilding Organizations banned substance lists, so be careful if you are competing, also check with your organizations before using this.

IronFox
03-20-2012, 02:17 AM
Jack3d is not banned, it was something that was spelled very similar to Geranium (forgot the spelling of that thing though)

I believe only Australia is the only place that banned it, but they ban at least 30%+ of the supplements out there.

There are a good few supplements that contain it, mostly in pre workout formulas. Hemo rage Ultra, D-Stunner, etc.

Side note: it is on the WADA/Natural Bodybuilding Organizations banned substance lists, so be careful if you are competing, also check with your organizations before using this.

aahh, thanks for the update and i'll try those other PWO's

lost1
03-22-2012, 12:27 AM
I bought some DMAA caps today i will let you know how they do.

MintheD
03-22-2012, 01:39 AM
I've been using Oxy Pro Elite by USP labs for the past month. I can say that I don't feel jittery or it doesn't keep me up like some other thermogenics have in the past. I do feel "warmer" though. They've helped me shed 15lbs over the past month so I believe that they are working. My loss wasn't as rapid before I started taking them. I've acutally had to increase my calorie intake.
I take it in conjunction with Jack3d and my workouts have been super intense.

swolio1
03-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Let us know how it goes lost1. I've used Jack3d and 1MR, and they were awesome pre-workout supps for a little while... But tolerance to DMAA developed really quickly for me, and I even had strange feelings the next day after use - almost withdrawal type of feelings. Be careful with that stuff bro. I hope it treats you well.

neoclassical
04-01-2012, 03:34 AM
DMAA tolerance developed quickly for me as well, but my first 3 or so workout with it were great!

WidowMaker
04-01-2012, 12:50 PM
As two things already said above about pre-workout stims:
1) the best one is now banned and the 2nd best one (1MR) will soon be too.
2) all pre workout stims will quickly build a tolerance level in your body especially if taken everyday and if your a coffee drinker you will fine that you will needs even more stims dosage than is required.

lost1
04-29-2012, 09:37 PM
I used the DMAA for a couple of weeks and i really didn't see much effects from it.

dirtwarrior
04-30-2012, 01:57 AM
I got bulk DMAA powder.. it works for me

darksidefitness
05-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Looks like all the products that contain DMAA are going to be banned/removed/regulated by the FDA within the next couple month. I going to post the link and a summary about it so ck it out!!!

707boy
01-24-2014, 07:04 AM
some mom and pop store may still have a small supply and some internet stores if you lucky lol i know the local sup store around my area had some couple boxes of it couple months ago after jack3d changed their formula dude was selling it for like $50 i think. their was a pwo called angle dust by blackstonelabs that still has dmaa but they are discontinuing it soon. damn i remember the first time taking that stuff i was on one! and ready to rock and roll at the gym lol i gave some to my friend that doesnt lift he just wanted a energy drink and i was to lazy to take him to the store so i have him scoop and half of original jack3d and he was bouncing off the walls and he only drank half of the cup LOL

Jerreb
01-24-2014, 07:30 AM
In Australia it has been banned for over a year

Tbh it was the best thing that ever happened... Lots of stim junkies had to come off or turn to alternatives.

The strongest pwo we have now is cellucor c4.... Yes I know! So ppl don't bother! Pfft

Now supp companies have to come up with something else because most ppl aren't bothering with pwo and just spending money on raw supps eg. Bcaa, creatine, beta a, aakg.. As that's all you going to get anyway at half the cost!

They all seem so redundant now!