PDA

View Full Version : BP Management on Blasts

saywutrly
09-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Hey brothers and sisters! In order that I don't screw up insurance for my fiancee and daughters by being figured out as a gear user (the company we are under can boot you for this, basically akin to saying you're not a smoker but the company finding out that you really are) I have been managing my blood pressure on cycle by myself as it always returns to a perfect range when I go down to TRT doses.

I found a cache of lisinopril locally from someone who had a large surplus after being switched to a stronger BP med. 20mg per day along with some Hawthorn Berry keeps me in a perfect range. I found that sponsor AIPCTSHOP is only able to provide it up to 10mg (US tablets go all the way up to 60 or 80 if I'm not mistaken) and this would get rather expensive. Am I missing any sponsors who have 20mg (or higher - I'm splitting 40s in half right now) tablets or does anyone have any tricks for getting a US lisinopril prescription without my GP and insurance becoming wise to it? TIA!

P.S. I'm also open to certain alternatives that appear to be equally as well tolerated from my research, such as ramipril, but that is only listed in the long text list as a single medication (not combined with something like Diazide) and not on the website with a price (assuming it's out of stock).

P.P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum. I know that it mentions one sponsor, but I also asked if I missed any other sponsors so I didn't think that it belonged in their specific subforum.