PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Advice/Ideas

Bigbear812
09-17-2018, 02:23 AM
Looking to run my next cycle and I’m on the fence with a few things. I have run a few cycles in the past, nothing too crazy. I have run a test e/eq/halo stack, Test c/Dbol/HGH, test c/var, and test c/eq/Anadrol. Thinking of switching from Test C to Sust 250, and on the fence between trying deca or tren. I am a competitive strength athlete and live by the less is more principal. I have been on TRT for 5 years as wel. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

TurboRunner
09-17-2018, 07:55 AM
I love Decca and npp. Little less toxic than tren so I like that too.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

LowT
09-17-2018, 10:00 AM
I prefer Sust. To get the most out of it I pin EOD but could get away with M-W-F injections. And 19-Nor's can get a little nasty sometimes and suggest you give Deca a try first. Still a great AAS but doesn't come with all the negative sides (insomnia, night sweats, Tren cough, etc) that come with Tren.
As for dosages I run a little higher than you would probably like but a good cycle would be Sust @250mgs EW
Deca @ 600 mgs EW
I keep my test equal, or above, anything else I'm running at the time. Also run Adex with it for a 12 week minimum.

Bigbear812
09-17-2018, 12:49 PM
I prefer Sust. To get the most out of it I pin EOD but could get away with M-W-F injections. And 19-Nor's can get a little nasty sometimes and suggest you give Deca a try first. Still a great AAS but doesn't come with all the negative sides (insomnia, night sweats, Tren cough, etc) that come with Tren.
As for dosages I run a little higher than you would probably like but a good cycle would be Sust @250mgs EW
Deca @ 600 mgs EW
I keep my test equal, or above, anything else I'm running at the time. Also run Adex with it for a 12 week minimum.

Those were my thoughts. Here is what I was looking at:
Week 1-16
Sust 250mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Nolva 20mg/day

Week 12-16
Anadrol 50/day

Oldskool
09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
Week 1-16
Sust 250mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Nolva 20mg/day

Week 12-16
Anadrol 50/dayI agree with low T. I'd definitely give deca a try before tren.

However I will say that as far as strength goes tren has the ability to increase focus, aggression, strength, in a very profound way.......but u pay a high price for those increases.

Uve run 19 nors before so u should have an idea of how they affect u and your prolactin.

Always Have caber on hand when running 19 nors and if u decide to run tren do it at a very low dose (at least in the beginning) and run tren a not tren e.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RussianBot
09-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Week 1-16
Sust 250mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Nolva 20mg/day

Week 12-16
Anadrol 50/day

No on the Nolva. Arimidex or Aromasin to control estrogen. I don't have experience with Aromasin. but me personally on the type of dosage you have laid out there, I would only need 1/4 of a 1mg tab of Arimidex every 3rd day or .25mg / every 3rd day.