PDA

View Full Version : Well I finally hurt myself

RockDawg
09-17-2018, 09:26 PM
Last week I had to cut my chest workout short. I rested it my chest all week. I started really lite on flat bench today. 10 th rep on my 3rd set I felt my front delt between it and my left peck pop about 10 times like a rip. I guess I’ll know tomorrow if it turns black and blue. Mid way thru my cycle too. Shit pisses me off. It hasn’t tore from the bone. I’m thinking it’s a partial tear. So I guess no chest workouts for 4 months. I do have some TB500. Never used it before though.

German89
09-17-2018, 10:14 PM
Ahhh snap. That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

At what point in the movement did you feel it pop? At the bottom?

Electromass
09-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Last week I had to cut my chest workout short. I rested it my chest all week. I started really lite on flat bench today. 10 th rep on my 3rd set I felt my front delt between it and my left peck pop about 10 times like a rip. I guess I’ll know tomorrow if it turns black and blue. Mid way thru my cycle too. Shit pisses me off. It hasn’t tore from the bone. I’m thinking it’s a partial tear. So I guess no chest workouts for 4 months. I do have some TB500. Never used it before though.Let us know tomorrow how you doing bro

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RockDawg
09-18-2018, 04:17 AM
Yeah at the bottom. Partial torn peck is what my doc said. I hurt it last week and was gonna go lite today. He thinks I might’ve tore what was healing from last week and maybe a little more. So no chest for a couple weeks and the some easy pushups on the wall until I can go to the ground and rep them. Then maybe dumbbells after a couple months. I got to start stretching better though. A wake up call on the stretching. I’ll know tomorrow if it’s blue.

RockDawg
09-18-2018, 04:18 AM
How well does TB500 work in this situation? Anybody have experience with it?

born
09-18-2018, 04:19 AM
Glad to hear it wasnt more serious

RockDawg
09-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Thanks brother. When it happened I thought I was really bad. Never felt anything like it. Like a machine gun went off in my muscle.

born
09-18-2018, 04:32 AM
Thanks brother. When it happened I thought I was really bad. Never felt anything like it. Like a machine gun went off in my muscle.

I know what you mean man. I tore my abs along scar tissue last year so bad it turned my dick and balls black.
I was thankful it wasn't a hernia but it hurt so bad I could barely move.

RockDawg
09-19-2018, 01:48 PM
I know what you mean man. I tore my abs along scar tissue last year so bad it turned my dick and balls black.
Damn man that sounds awful. Its sore as shit but, it didn’t turn black or blue. Gonna hit some
legs today.

TX_Hempknight
09-19-2018, 02:13 PM
Pretty sure i had a calf tear a few months ago. BPC157 and TB500 had me back in the gym in a couple of weeks, doing legs and calves probably 4-6 weeks after. It felt better before that, but i didnt want to do more damage so i kept it light and easy for awhile. I credit the peps to healing it much quicker.

Couchlockd
09-19-2018, 04:41 PM

At least you got to experience having a black cock for a while...

German89
09-19-2018, 05:41 PM
At least you got to experience having a black cock for a while...

Rotflmmfao

Wwwooooowwwzers!

1bigpapapump1
09-25-2018, 05:55 AM
Damn that sucks! I hate stretching as well, actually made a massager , link How to Make Your Own Variable-Speed, Professional Grade Percussion Massaging Tool - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcnCxcC6D-c) , works great. I did secure the bit into the lacrosse ball with 2 part epoxy though.

I also never do flat bench unless w/ db. I personally feel too much strain on shoulder joint, and w/ db i can manipulate my elbows in a lil more taking stress off shoulders. Not to mention better stretch and contraction.