PDA

View Full Version : Cops get huge bust!! Hahahaha

rghtnow
03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Bryan, TX Man Arrested For Steroid Possession
A 21-year-old Bryan man remained behind bars Wednesday after authorities reported finding steroids in his car.
A Texas Department of Public Safety trooper said he stopped a sport utility vehicle about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for an expired license plate and inspection sticker.
During a search of the vehicle, the trooper said, he found a gym bag with a syringe and a bottle of liquid steroids.

Derek Wayne Henry was charged with possession of less than 200 grams of a controlled substance, a third-degree felony punishable by two to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Henry remained in the Brazos County Jail on Wednesday on $15,000 bail.

rghtnow
03-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Ok guys this story takes the prize here.....The dude had on bottle (probably 10ml) and he's looking at 10 years and a $10,000 fine?? You gotta be shitting me....And I only have 1 other question....Why do guys feel it's necessary to drive around with their shit?? I don't get it...and he brought his pin with him so was he banging away at the gym?? Man oh Man

tilltheend
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
That sucks.

STEROID
03-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Definitely a bullshit crusade were on now being paid for from you and me.Our tax dollars could be so better spent than using it to take down a guy with 1 bottle of AAS.

But this guy was a complete tool anyway.Driving around with AAS in a car that has an expired tag and inspection stickers! LOSER!!!!

GD
03-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Let's not forget the complete stupidity here....hmmm...you have drugs in your car,expired. Plates,bad inspection sticker....stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed

MPMC
03-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Im confused,,, It says less than 200g..?? How bug was this bottle? lol

Spawn
03-22-2012, 04:52 AM
The 200g is just the catagory the charge falls under i blv, which is 3rd degree. He only had one bottle on him.

BIGBOSS
03-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Wooooow!!! Expired plate, inspection sticker, and riding with gear plus syringe. What an idiot. He deserved to be caught. He should put a sign on his car that say "RIDIN DIRTY"!!!!

darksidefitness
03-22-2012, 05:45 PM
He is stupid...we know! I have a question. What is the cause (if any) to search inside his gym bag? Not sure it's that legal without a warrant or reasonable reason to do the search. Unless he is REALLY way beyond STUPID and agree for a search. Don't think the outdated tags allowed them to search. Just to probably impound vehicle. Anybody has a better idea and explain. Thanks.

rghtnow
03-22-2012, 06:17 PM
He is stupid...we know! I have a question. What is the cause (if any) to search inside his gym bag? Not sure it's that legal without a warrant or reasonable reason to do the search. Unless he is REALLY way beyond STUPID and agree for a search. Don't think the outdated tags allowed them to search. Just to probably impound vehicle. Anybody has a better idea and explain. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they can search the car because of the tags being expired but he would have had to consent to the search of the gym bag if it was zipped closed or they would have needed a warrant....they probably asked him and he consented he doesn't sound to bright.....

ZOOT
03-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Shit like this just drives me up a wall..1 bottle of juice carries a bigger hit than getting arrested DUI...Fuckin unreal!! Those jerkoffs probably pinned the shit themselves. But dude brought it on himself...smh, dummy

Redis
03-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Always stay on top of your car. Cops around here look for the tiniest things to pull you over for. I was driving through a part of town that always has 2-3 cops camped out at night. I got pulled over because my license plate light was out. That was something I never even thought about before. All I got was a citation, but the smallest things can lead to big problems for anyone.

Emman
09-18-2012, 10:46 PM
What a dumbass hahahah lol

PAiN
09-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Another genius making us all look bad.

Johnson
09-19-2012, 03:33 AM
He's definitely an idiot. But 2 to 10 years???? That's bullshit.

kazman32
09-20-2012, 11:54 PM
He's definitely an idiot. But 2 to 10 years???? That's bullshit.

Overkill, steroid possession bfd..........ridiculous anymore....And to think in some countrys you can just walk in and purschase them no problem...

skullcrusher
09-21-2012, 01:21 AM
WOW......

ShortnWide
09-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Damn haven't seen this one yet. Not the smartes of moves to do but that type of charge is straight bullshit and the incarceration time is rediculous.....

graniteman
09-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Not a good idea to have warrants, speeding and juice inTEXAS!!!

bgchiz
10-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Im pretty sure Texas is one of the hardest states on anything considered "drugs"

Ilb34
10-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Haha "riding dirty"

bbcoach
10-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Damn man pretty tough shit for a bottle. just wish people would understand.

bbcoach
10-27-2012, 01:58 AM
pisses me off. fat people can get all kinds of shit. they are to damn lazy to work at something.

Red Circle
10-27-2012, 02:43 AM
Bryan, TX Man Arrested For Steroid Possession

A 21-year-old Bryan man remained behind bars Wednesday after authorities reported finding steroids in his car.
A Texas Department of Public Safety trooper said he stopped a sport utility vehicle about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for an expired license plate and inspection sticker.
During a search of the vehicle, the trooper said, he found a gym bag with a syringe and a bottle of liquid steroids.

Derek Wayne Henry was charged with possession of less than 200 grams of a controlled substance, a third-degree felony punishable by two to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Henry remained in the Brazos County Jail on Wednesday on $15,000 bail.

Only thing missing from the read is the street value of his controlled substance. They blow up prices it would have read better if they said street value 50,000.

pump1344
10-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Guys we need to remember what is coming up in november "political year" where I am from it would not matter if I gave them consent or not, Boston ,MASS if they were young guys they would have just taken it for themselves, this guy must have had some history that poped up, but the laws from every state are different
Respect,
pump1344

1tuffcookie
10-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Im pretty sure Texas is one of the hardest states on anything considered "drugs"

They sure are. Head of the bible belt too... But also the last state to allow (1) open container of beer in the cab. Doesn't matter if you have 100 in the bed though. Go figure I've yet to read of any one killing hundreds of people while driving under the influence os AAS. Yet alcohol and cigaretts are legal. what a fucked up country we have let it become... Remember to voice your opinion this November.... we do make a difference if united...