PDA

View Full Version : Help with cycle brothers.

glock4319
09-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Ok I’ve been running test c 300mgs ew and tren a 300mgs ew for 6 weeks now and been having good success as can be seen in these before and after pics. I’m gonna lean down a little more bump my tren to 500mgs
(I handle tren very well) and add in 800mgs ew of eq. See how my body reacts to adding in the eq then add in an oral. Not sure which one so some advice on that would be helpful. I’d prefer one that doesn’t carry much water weight.

So what do you guys think about my plan? Take out something, add in something, or plan looks good?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180925/31bf7b2f9caad7747d7843de91203134.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180925/525dc6d690587e1b350ac227a0e7ef14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCmeshugenah
09-25-2018, 04:16 PM
Yeah for sure man. I say the best thing to do is focus on cutting hard and build back up from there. I have a similar body type. Endo to the max. Put on muscle like bodies business but fat too. So I cut hard as fuck. Play tonyiur strengths. If your a hard gainer cut less bulk more if you can look at a weight and gain muscle cut more bulk less. But defo made progress my man. That's ultimately all that matter. Just gotta stay consistent.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

glock4319
09-25-2018, 04:22 PM
Yeah for sure man. I say the best thing to do is focus on cutting hard and build back up from there. I have a similar body type. Endo to the max. Put on muscle like bodies business but fat too. So I cut hard as fuck. Play tonyiur strengths. If your a hard gainer cut less bulk more if you can look at a weight and gain muscle cut more bulk less. But defo made progress my man. That's ultimately all that matter. Just gotta stay consistent.

Thanks bro! I’ve been killin it. I’m thinking about adding eq or an oral. What do you think? If oral which one?

MCmeshugenah
09-25-2018, 04:25 PM
Thanks bro! I’ve been killin it. I’m thinking about adding eq or an oral. What do you think? If oral which one?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat are you looking to do exactly? Tren is fucking strong..since tren is so anabolic I'd choose something with non ai mediated effects. But again tell me what it is you're trying to do exactly.

glock4319
09-25-2018, 04:27 PM
What are you looking to do exactly? Tren is fucking strong..since tren is so anabolic I'd choose something with non ai mediated effects. But again tell me what it is you're trying to do exactly.

Well since I’ve been running the tren with the test I’ve made this progress so far. I’ve leaned up some while building muscle and definition. I’d like to lean up some more and add more lean muscle. That’s why I was thinking about the eq. It adds lean mass over 8-12 weeks. Slow but steady.

MCmeshugenah
09-25-2018, 04:31 PM
Well since I’ve been running the tren with the test I’ve made this progress so far. I’ve leaned up some while building muscle and definition. I’d like to lean up some more and add more lean muscle. That’s why I was thinking about the eq. It adds lean mass over 8-12 weeks. Slow but steady.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah but on top of the teen not sure how much of a difference it will make. Cause tren is so good at using carbs up it's hard to eat enough to really gain on it. But my diets too scarce anyway. If your gaining on it great. I'm just not sure how much an extra compound would change. Though could give some aesthetic differances. If your looking for a bit more size is go drol and if more hardness tbol or winny. The body can only make so much muslce so fast even with all the steroids. Though I heard slin+HGH allows your body use more steroids. But ya the body can only use so much aas. I wish I would have known this a few months ago. But alas its all just one giant lesson.

glock4319
09-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Yeah but on top of the teen not sure how much of a difference it will make. Cause tren is so good at using carbs up it's hard to eat enough to really gain on it. But my diets too scarce anyway. If your gaining on it great. I'm just not sure how much an extra compound would change. Though could give some aesthetic differances. If your looking for a bit more size is go drol and if more hardness tbol or winny. The body can only make so much muslce so fast even with all the steroids. Though I heard slin+HGH allows your body use more steroids. But ya the body can only use so much aas. I wish I would have known this a few months ago. But alas its all just one giant lesson.

I’ve always done well on tren so hell I may bump it to 500ew and see how that goes.

MCmeshugenah
09-25-2018, 04:37 PM
I’ve always done well on tren so hell I may bump it to 500ew and see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe way I look at it now is as long as I'm still making gains the steroids are working. It is tempting to go higher higher higher though. How long you been on tren. I went through 6 ace vials and 3 tren e vials. I stopped the tren e almost 3 weeks ago and ace 2 days ago. And I'm already feeling better.

glock4319
09-25-2018, 04:44 PM
The way I look at it now is as long as I'm still making gains the steroids are working. It is tempting to go higher higher higher though. How long you been on tren. I went through 6 ace vials and 3 tren e vials. I stopped the tren e almost 3 weeks ago and ace 2 days ago. And I'm already feeling better.

Pm me bro.

Medic 1
09-27-2018, 04:56 PM
First off brother looking really good solid work put in there. If you have been on Tren for 6 weeks then it’s time for a break I would not up it to 500 mg if anything keep it at 300 and go to 8 weeks and give your body a chance to rest from it. Tren is very harsh on the body do not over do it. Plus just finish your cycle out at 8 or 10 weeks don’t start adding in a bunch of other stuff at this point. Do pct or cost on test plan out your next cycle and hit it back hard. This is just what I think is best for the body and recovery it’s seems when you don’t stick to simple and start growing things in the mix things go wrong in a big hurry. Good luck to you sir you have made some great progress I don’t want to see you lose it. That and to be honest there is no need to run Tren Ace any higher than 300 mg a week any mod or vet will tell you the same thing.

Bigdaddyperk
09-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Id just keep riding it out man...youve already been on 6 wks or so...eq great but takes time to start kicking in if your going 12 wks .wont get much benefits for at least 4 to 5 weeks...it sucks cause we start seeing great progress ..fairly quick ...but then get gready and want more and more....start bumping up dosages and adding shit in until...BAM you get slapped upside the fucking head and everything goes haywire and ur now on verge of divorce...kids are acting out and ur seing a psychiatrist and or marriage counsel [emoji38]...not saying everyone but just my own personal 2 cents...i agree with above post ride it out....rest reset and start planning for next time...tweak diet and or preworkout..or workout routine..to mix it up a bit...i know its boreing but...imma less is more type guy...nowadays...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

glock4319
09-27-2018, 05:45 PM
First off brother looking really good solid work put in there. If you have been on Tren for 6 weeks then it’s time for a break I would not up it to 500 mg if anything keep it at 300 and go to 8 weeks and give your body a chance to rest from it. Tren is very harsh on the body do not over do it. Plus just finish your cycle out at 8 or 10 weeks don’t start adding in a bunch of other stuff at this point. Do pct or cost on test plan out your next cycle and hit it back hard. This is just what I think is best for the body and recovery it’s seems when you don’t stick to simple and start growing things in the mix things go wrong in a big hurry. Good luck to you sir you have made some great progress I don’t want to see you lose it. That and to be honest there is no need to run Tren Ace any higher than 300 mg a week any mod or vet will tell you the same thing.

Thanks for the motivational words of encouragement bro! Nothing better than seeing all that hard work pay off.

Now, I honestly don’t know what I was smoking when I wrote this, I’ve only been running tren for two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Medic 1
09-27-2018, 06:29 PM
If you only have been running Tren for two weeks then you can keep at it but by all means do not increase it keep it at 300 mg a week no more you will think you can handle it but wait till week four. Just like big perk said less is more. I have run eq before and didn’t see anything from it till about week 12. Just ride out what you have and plan for the next one. I am finishing mine up right now I’ll cost on 250mg test and then go into test npp and superdrol anavar at the end 12 week ride. At our age lol I don’t like running Tren more than 6 weeks Ace that is maybe 8 if you feel ok and labs are good it’s strong stuff and side can come on strong, I normally don’t feel them till week 3 or 4

glock4319
09-27-2018, 06:50 PM
If you only have been running Tren for two weeks then you can keep at it but by all means do not increase it keep it at 300 mg a week no more you will think you can handle it but wait till week four. Just like big perk said less is more. I have run eq before and didn’t see anything from it till about week 12. Just ride out what you have and plan for the next one. I am finishing mine up right now I’ll cost on 250mg test and then go into test npp and superdrol anavar at the end 12 week ride. At our age lol I don’t like running Tren more than 6 weeks Ace that is maybe 8 if you feel ok and labs are good it’s strong stuff and side can come on strong, I normally don’t feel them till week 3 or 4

I ran tren ace at 500mgs about a year ago and had no noticeable sides. What sides would you be referring to? Cough, insomnia, sexual, e2... since I was doing well at 500 I upped it to 750 and that’s where I had a problem. Major anxiety and depression.

That being said I think I’ll go with your advice and stay at 300 for now and see how things go for the next couple weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Medic 1
09-27-2018, 09:19 PM
You are an oddity sir lol at 300mg to 400 mg I get short and have no patients for stupid along with not being able to sleep. Let not for get sweating like a freakin pig lol sex wise I want it all the time non stop. Having to change my sheets 3 times a week sucks gotten so I sleep on the floor lol. See what you are missing out on lol

glock4319
09-27-2018, 09:22 PM
You are an oddity sir lol at 300mg to 400 mg I get short and have no patients for stupid along with not being able to sleep. Let not for get sweating like a freakin pig lol sex wise I want it all the time non stop. Having to change my sheets 3 times a week sucks gotten so I sleep on the floor lol. See what you are missing out on lol

Ha ha yeah I’m an oddity just ask my wife.

I want sex all the time now so I put my wife on var and test and we’re screwing like we’re dating again! Lol

She’s a beast in the gym and has made some major changes on gear and she thanks me several times a week for introducing gear into her life. Lol

Fancycat69
09-27-2018, 09:50 PM
I’d either do winny or Tbol as an oral for your situation

Medic 1
09-27-2018, 11:02 PM
There is the man you want to listen to right there

glock4319
09-27-2018, 11:18 PM
I’d either do winny or Tbol as an oral for your situation

Thanks for the advice bro. So what can I expect from either the winny or tbol? What mg ed for these two?

Guitarzan
09-28-2018, 12:59 AM
I agree with winny or tbol, probably winny. I would consider adding mast too, but definitely not EQ. I would run it at least 12 weeks, if not 16, but only run winny 4 weeks

Guitarzan
09-28-2018, 01:00 AM
Oh, and I'd run the orals at 50mg a day, either one them

Fancycat69
09-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the advice bro. So what can I expect from either the winny or tbol? What mg ed for these two?

Winny or Tbol will help you with a harder, drier look. They are not particularly strong compounds, but they have their place in a cycle. They can be both be run at 50mgs to start, but obviously dosages will vary

glock4319
09-28-2018, 11:22 AM
I agree with winny or tbol, probably winny. I would consider adding mast too, but definitely not EQ. I would run it at least 12 weeks, if not 16, but only run winny 4 weeks

I’ve never ran mast. Whats it’s main purpose in a cycle? I’ve got some research to do also.