PDA

View Full Version : Coinme atm

kaneman
09-27-2018, 03:24 AM
So I have always used Coinbase and then transferred to a wallet to make bitcoin purchases, I would like to use an atm cause I can put cash in and not have my ol last see how much money I’m spending lol. Is it simple and can I just transfer from this coin me to one of my wallets pretty easily? Anyone with experience pls let me know how you like it and if it’s transferable to any wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born
09-27-2018, 03:44 AM
So I have always used Coinbase and then transferred to a wallet to make bitcoin purchases, I would like to use an atm cause I can put cash in and not have my ol last see how much money I’m spending lol. Is it simple and can I just transfer from this coin me to one of my wallets pretty easily? Anyone with experience pls let me know how you like it and if it’s transferable to any wallet

It is very easy but I would select an atm with an attendant/owner near by.

You just insert cash and scan. The deposit is instant right to your blockchain account and it is cheaper thsn coinbase.

I had a good enough experience I drive an hour to get to one.

Chrisdieselvegan
09-27-2018, 03:54 AM
Like born said , it’s definitely quick and easy and you get your bitcoins fast as fuck... the only issue I have with bitcoin atm’s is the fees suck hairy tranny dick

born
09-27-2018, 04:08 AM
Like born said , it’s definitely quick and easy and you get your bitcoins fast as fuck... the only issue I have with bitcoin atm’s is the fees suck hairy tranny dick

Really? I thought coinbase was higher?
They kicked me off about a year ago though.

kaneman
09-27-2018, 04:35 AM
Awesome thanks guys I’ll try it out

Diesel1965
09-28-2018, 11:22 PM
It is very easy but I would select an atm with an attendant/owner near by.

You just insert cash and scan. The deposit is instant right to your blockchain account and it is cheaper thsn coinbase.

I had a good enough experience I drive an hour to get to one.

Born it's got to be good if your willing to drive an hr Brother. I may consider using a ATM after reading what you said about them we have to places in my city that have Bitcoin ATM