PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer Arrested for Anavar

rghtnow
03-23-2012, 09:36 PM
This happened in late January but i didn't see it posted here so I thought the members might be interested

Bridgeton police officer arrested for steroid possession, intent to distribute
BRIDGETON — A four-year veteran of the Bridgeton Police Department (BPD) was arrested Wednesday night by members of his own department shortly after reporting for duty.

Robert W. Smith, 31, of Williamstown, was apprehended by members of the police department and Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office on narcotics-related charges at around 10 p.m. that evening.

The charges include possession of a a controlled dangerous substance (oxandrolone anabolic steroids), possession with intent to distribute, distribution and distribution within a school zone.

Smith, who had been assigned to the department’s patrol bureau, was lodged in the Salem County Correctional Facility on $75,000 cash bail. He was “immediately suspended without pay with intent to dismiss pending final criminal case disposition,” according to BPD Chief Mark Ott.

Smith was in possession of 60 pills of Anavar, a brand of the controlled dangerous substance in question, according to court documents.

When asked if the department tested for steroids at the time of hiring, Ott said they did not and that “the state doesn’t do it anywhere that I’m aware of.” He declined to comment on how long the department may have known about Smith’s activities, what tip led to his arrest and who he may have been selling the substances to.

BPD Capt. Michael Gaimari said authorities received information Wednesday afternoon pertaining to Smith’s suspected involvement. The department conducted “an expedient, but thorough, investigation utilizing the department’s Professional Standards, Patrol and Criminal Investigation bureaus,” according to a press release Thursday.

Authorities indicated the investigation is continuing.

Police said there is no indication other Bridgeton officers are involved nor any of the suspected criminal activity occurred while the officer was on duty.

rghtnow
03-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Funny how quick that investigation seems to have been....He had them on him when he went to work so whoever ratted on him knew he was probably going to sell them to whoever it was he was dealing to...60 Anavar for your career and possibly prison because they will want to make an example of the guy because he was a cop...doesn't seem worth the small amount of money he was going to get off that does it??

darklord
03-27-2013, 12:27 AM
How shitty man anavar is safe people need to grow up I could see if it wad somthing like tren

flyingfox272
03-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Wasn't anavar created for children? Time for a Libertarian President!

jdb3
03-27-2013, 01:47 AM
cops telling on cops...oh the irony

luckyluke_80
03-27-2013, 02:11 AM

So true!

Racelife
03-27-2013, 05:06 AM
Absolute crap. Legalize the gear already. At least then we can all get legit gear over the counter from US labs. Tax it for Christ sake and raise money that way. Not on stupid court fees and lawyers defending g health nuts. Isn't there more deserving criminal activity worthy of law enforcements time? Crack and heroine I get - gear...don't see the connection bros. besides if weed can make a case where are our lobbyist. Oh that's right there too busy pushing boner pills haha. Doesn't the drug companies see their revenue rising from keeping the sales here from us willing customers? If base Test takes >$5 to make and the drug companies sold it to us for what were paying on black market they'd for sure see ROI pretty quick to substantiate their decision. LETS LEGALIZE GEAR ALREADY. IT IS A FREE COUNTRY AFTER ALL.

pulooooooo
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Wow for 60 pills of anavar, is there more to this that is not being mentioned...thats a large bail on such a small amount, and i understand anything near a school zone makes it much worst...

FastTrack
03-27-2013, 02:27 PM
"Dangerous Substance" wow really?

Jshredz
03-27-2013, 02:57 PM

That's the sad part of this story that someone ratted on him over some anavar.
When a lot of others are covering for a lot worse really dangerous things.. Abusing their power, drinking and driving etc....

Broly
04-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Wasn't anavar created for children? Time for a Libertarian President!

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure it was created in an effort to help people infected with AIDS as well as burn victims from muscle wasting. It really is safe... I wish I had been into the bodybuilding scene when this stuff was still around. I never got to run it.

German89
04-08-2013, 04:16 AM
WE had a good one here in the Falls... Since we're so close to the border, it's easy...
I took policing in college so, this was a former teacher of mine.. Well known cop..
Basically he was smuggling shit in from the states, for the guys over at Fitmass (supplment store here)
I'll have to look up the article for you guys, it's kinda funny...
He got suspended with pay... This was two years ago. Our cops are dirty so, they probably just gave him a slap on the wrist.

mizzou24
04-08-2013, 04:32 AM
60 pills of anavar and he got hit that hard :-0 I thought they didn't care unless it was a huge amount

Enigmatic707
04-08-2013, 05:31 AM
This is obvious that it was something else that was going on, but this is what they got him for.

Maybe he was fucking another cops wife, or was dirty in another way. Remember this is the news and you really have no idea about the real story.

tbonexl
04-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Yea there's gotta be more to the story..

bugse2342
04-08-2013, 01:44 PM
I bet a women was involved. Cmon anavar, guys don't ratt guys our for anavar. maybe primo or tren, but anavar. JK

rss500
04-08-2013, 05:38 PM
bahaha VAR is the Secret wonder drug of youth, right next to HGH

rss500
04-08-2013, 05:44 PM
His partner got real jealous of him, and said that's it. I'm gonna snitch him out!

phfreak
04-13-2013, 07:29 AM
60 pills of Anavar, thats such a small amount of gear to ruin your career.