PDA

View Full Version : Running oral and injectable winny in the same cycle

Jharms
09-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Hey brothers, looking for some advice here. I'm running test 300 and 150 deca every four days. I'm going to cycle in some winstrol. I have oral and injectable. What's a good dose to do every day with the winny? 50 mg? Also, can I just add injectable winny to my shots every 4 days and just take the orals on the other days? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

rcorchid
09-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Hey brothers, looking for some advice here. I'm running test 300 and 150 deca every four days. I'm going to cycle in some winstrol. I have oral and injectable. What's a good dose to do every day with the winny? 50 mg? Also, can I just add injectable winny to my shots every 4 days and just take the orals on the other days? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

I don't see anything wrong with that. I'd start at 50 mg ED and see what results you get. If you get bloods somewhere along the way and the liver enzymes look good, you can up the dose if you want.

Jharms
09-28-2018, 12:06 AM
What's the best way to go about getting bloods?

Guitarzan
09-28-2018, 12:47 AM
It's odd to see someone run winny with deca, as winny is usually used to cut, and deca to bulk. Certainly no problem to run both, as long as you dont exceed a safe total daily amount. Get your doctor to order bloodwork, preferably to a gov health department, if you have one. I can get full panel for $49!

Charger69
09-28-2018, 05:13 AM

I have always added Winnie with the oil based AAS. Some people do not recommend adding water base with oil base, but I used to do it with Winnie and hCG. I have not had issues.
Winnie is a little special. The injectable and oral have about the same toxicity on the liver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
09-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Never tried this myself personally, but it doesn’t seem like anything is wrong with this method