PDA

View Full Version : First hgh cycle

scotian
09-28-2018, 03:25 AM
As it states. I have never used hgh before I have been out of the lifting scene for years. After hitting low times in life again I'm getting back into it.

I was thinking dosing at 4iu a day
I'm also going to do a test eq and npp cycle. Wondering anyone's thoughts. Or any information people might have to help me.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Starhopper
09-28-2018, 05:01 AM
I would suggest ramping up to your desired dose. Start with 2iu's per day for 1 week to see if you have any negative side's. (CTS, Bloat, etc) I started with 2iu's in the morning fasted for a couple weeks. During that time I was doing fasted cardio and really noticing the BF dropping off. I went up to 3iu's daily. 2am and 1pm and then to 4iu's I found my sweet spot for what I'm using HGH for at that is at 3iu's per day, 2am and 1pm fasted. At 4iu's I was feeling moderate CTS, and swelling of the hands and ankles. 3iu's nothing (Little CTS but that is it) Of course we are all different so your experience might be different. Good luck with it, and have fun.

bodybuilderlover
09-28-2018, 05:37 AM
I use 2iu/d for start 2weeks,
then increase the dose to 4iu, separately 2iu in the morning,2iu afternoon for 3weeks
6iu after that, I don't feel any sick, it depends on how many ius can you bear.

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Oldskool
09-28-2018, 02:26 PM
I use 2iu/d for start 2weeks,
then increase the dose to 4iu, separately 2iu in the morning,2iu afternoon for 3weeks
6iu after that, I don't feel any sick, it depends on how many ius can you bear.

??? iPhone ????? TapatalkDo u pin it fasted?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
09-28-2018, 02:27 PM
Have u tried it without fasting?
I would suggest ramping up to your desired dose. Start with 2iu's per day for 1 week to see if you have any negative side's. (CTS, Bloat, etc) I started with 2iu's in the morning fasted for a couple weeks. During that time I was doing fasted cardio and really noticing the BF dropping off. I went up to 3iu's daily. 2am and 1pm and then to 4iu's I found my sweet spot for what I'm using HGH for at that is at 3iu's per day, 2am and 1pm fasted. At 4iu's I was feeling moderate CTS, and swelling of the hands and ankles. 3iu's nothing (Little CTS but that is it) Of course we are all different so your experience might be different. Good luck with it, and have fun.

Starhopper
09-28-2018, 03:20 PM
I have not tried it without fasting in the morning. I have not been 100% fasted with some of my PM shots though. No real noticeable difference with a little food.

chadmack282
09-28-2018, 11:51 PM
Have u tried it without fasting?

Pinning fasted is going to b better for fat loss.

scotian
09-29-2018, 12:34 AM
I read it suppose to take t3 or t4? Is this the case or anything else I should take while on hgh?

bodybuilderlover
09-29-2018, 12:37 AM
Do u pin it fasted?

Fast pin will be better for losing fat

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Starhopper
09-29-2018, 02:19 AM
I read it suppose to take t3 or t4? Is this the case or anything else I should take while on hgh?

I think if you start going above 6iu’s per day then you would incorporate T3 and T4. That is what I have read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
09-30-2018, 11:14 AM
Lmao. Everyone keeps bring up how fasted pins for gh is better for fat loss....I'm aware fellas [emoji23].

Been using gh and gh peps for that exact purpose for years.

Atm I'm more interested in mass gains (it is the start of bulking season[emoji23])

Gear is great. Love it to death. Has a host of benefits I'm sure I need not explain.

But when u see the mass monsters. The ronnie coleman's, phil heaths etc the gear allowed them to do the necessary training to get to their legendary size but the real catalist for their insane size is a combination of gh and and slin?*??.

And not only do they eat while on gh, but they eat biiiiiiiig lol.

Actually the typical protocol in the gh 15 bible is to pack in the food immediately after pinning the gh and slin.

I'm one of the few these days that's not really all that much into aesthetics. I do what's needed to stay balanced but other than that size and strength is all I gaf about lol.

Just looking for anecdotal info about that side of things

chadmack282
09-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Lmao. Everyone keeps bring up how fasted pins for gh is better for fat loss....I'm aware fellas [emoji23].

Been using gh and gh peps for that exact purpose for years.

Atm I'm more interested in mass gains (it is the start of bulking season[emoji23])

Gear is great. Love it to death. Has a host of benefits I'm sure I need not explain.

But when u see the mass monsters. The ronnie coleman's, phil heaths etc the gear allowed them to do the necessary training to get to their legendary size but the real catalist for their insane size is a combination of gh and and slin?*??.

And not only do they eat while on gh, but they eat biiiiiiiig lol.

Actually the typical protocol in the gh 15 bible is to pack in the food immediately after pinning the gh and slin.

I'm one of the few these days that's not really all that much into aesthetics. I do what's needed to stay balanced but other than that size and strength is all I gaf about lol.

Just looking for anecdotal info about that side of things

Its goal dependent, every1 doesn't have the goal.

Oldskool
09-30-2018, 03:18 PM
Its goal dependent, every1 doesn't have the goal.Yup

scotian
10-01-2018, 01:32 AM
How long does it take to see fat loss?

mike312
10-01-2018, 01:37 AM
Fasted or not... Timing of shot mean nothing if diet and cardio aren't in check if fat loss is your goal... Also what other compounds you run alongside play a part with Hgh.... Hgh is a long haul... Dont expect big results fast... Its a marathon..... Everyone is different but if you tell me your melting fat on gh 3 weeks in i dont think so.... Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scotian
10-01-2018, 01:41 AM
Fasted or not... Timing of shot mean nothing if diet and cardio aren't in check if fat loss is your goal... Also what other compounds you run alongside play a part with Hgh.... Hgh is a long haul... Dont expect big results fast... Its a marathon..... Everyone is different but if you tell me your melting fat on gh 3 weeks in i dont think so.... Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkWhat compounds would you suggest I run along with hgh?

mike312
10-01-2018, 01:44 AM
You should do some research if you are running hgh alone.???
I would start with testosterone...
First off... Stats
How many cycles have you run.... Diet... Goals etc... Igf baseline?

scotian
10-01-2018, 01:47 AM
You should do some research if you are running hgh alone.???
I would start with testosterone...
First off... Stats
How many cycles have you run.... Diet... Goals etc... Igf baseline?

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIf u read at first of post I stated I would be running npp eq and test. I have run many cycles over the years. Just the past two years. I was gone away and havent been training or on anything so just looking to jump back on full force.

5 10 205 pounds 16 percent body fat I plan on lowering that abit before jumping into anything. Goals just gain some size and lower my bf percentage.

mike312
10-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Any of those compounds are suitable for cutting and bulking
Diet and cardio will determine results!
Calorie deficit... Cut
Surplus.. Bulk
Cardio and clean diet for both.... I personally love Npp....
Maintenance calories.... Maybe some lean body mass.. Lean bulk recomp wich will make you look bigger and recomp... Looking leaner... Just my experience....

scotian
10-05-2018, 01:57 AM
Another question I read some people say to go 5 days on 2 days off or skip one day e3d? Wondering what your guys experiences are and what has worked best?

Nismo99
10-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Another question I read some people say to go 5 days on 2 days off or skip one day e3d? Wondering what your guys experiences are and what has worked best?

There are a lot of different protocols on how to use HGH and frankly, none of them are grounded in any real science. Oftentimes, the 5 on 2 off thing is done for financial reasons. Something tells me that if quality HGH wasn't so expensive, folks would be pinning 7 days a week for the rest of their life. But I digress.

I am 3 months into my HGH use and pin 7 days a week. After 6 months or so, I am thinking of going to a 5 on 2 off split just to play it safe.

scotian
10-05-2018, 01:16 PM
There are a lot of different protocols on how to use HGH and frankly, none of them are grounded in any real science. Oftentimes, the 5 on 2 off thing is done for financial reasons. Something tells me that if quality HGH wasn't so expensive, folks would be pinning 7 days a week for the rest of their life. But I digress.

I am 3 months into my HGH use and pin 7 days a week. After 6 months or so, I am thinking of going to a 5 on 2 off split just to play it safe.What dosage are you at?

Nismo99
10-05-2018, 07:02 PM
What dosage are you at?

4IU on generics and 2IU for pharma grade...will ramp that up slowly. Holy crap pharma grade stuff is strong...lots of sides at 4IU so I backed it down.

chadmack282
10-05-2018, 08:12 PM

Everyday!

scotian
10-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Everyday!Thanks I will go everyday

chadmack282
10-05-2018, 08:16 PM
4IU on generics and 2IU for pharma grade...will ramp that up slowly. Holy crap pharma grade stuff is strong...lots of sides at 4IU so I backed it down.

Get on Good generics & 4iu will probably give u serious sides.
The few quality generics I have used 3.5iu was my absolute max, just bearable CTS.

scotian
10-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Get on Good generics & 4iu will probably give u serious sides.
The few quality generics I have used 3.5iu was my absolute max, just bearable CTS.If that much gave u sides how do some people do 10 n 15 ius a day?

scotian
10-05-2018, 08:19 PM
I ordered gh from one of our sponsors to canada and I also have abunch of serostim

astevens2
10-13-2018, 10:53 PM
What brand of hgh are you using? Makes a difference.