PDA

View Full Version : PharmaComStore comes through.

texasbred
09-28-2018, 01:12 PM
This is my third order with PharmaComStore It arrived in four separate shipments 3 weeks after I ordered it.
I was a little nervous because I am still missing my my second order which I ordered 8 weeks ago and it’ showed it was in Los Angeles 5 weeks ago. I guess that order toast and I’m going to have to eat as it should have been here by now. So my success rate with them is 75%.
If the second order arrives I’ll make sure update.

Thanks Brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phill
09-28-2018, 01:30 PM
is the package tracked?
where is it still?

did you mention this to support or contact someone here on the forum?

texasbred
09-28-2018, 01:38 PM
is the package tracked?
where is it still?

did you mention this to support or contact someone here on the forum?

Looks like the package was last tracked in Los Angles. I have been talking to support and his emails he tells me once it’s shipped, its out of there control. Considering how fast things arrives from them this ones should have been here long ago. However if it shows I’ll update immediately.
LAX01AB, ?LAX01AB?Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item, Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 6:06 pm on August 17, 2018 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90045. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nismo99
09-28-2018, 03:41 PM
I’ve had 100 percent success with Pcom. I’ve done 6 orders with them over the last 2 years.

Hotshots
10-02-2018, 05:33 AM
I ordered sept 2nd. Got a tracking number sept 6ish. It still says the post office is waiting for my package to be received. I E mail and all I get is we’re checking on it. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I just know they lost a me from ordering again.

Hope u get ur stuff