PDA

View Full Version : TB-500, anyone tried it and can you share your experiences as well as results

bang
03-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Just ran across "TB-500" and looked it up and saw it was used in Thoroughbred Racing. Kinda like winstrol and was looking for info from those brothers that have tried it.

rghtnow
03-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Well it's a molecule it isn't really like Winstrol at all....TB-500 is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring peptide found in all Animal Cells...it was developed for race horses and racing Dogs as a way to inhibit repair of muscle tissue and cell synthesis and it creates new blood cells from existing ones....and it's another way to beat the drug test....I wouldn't doubt if it's made it's way into the BB World but i have personally never heard of anyone using it....it's pretty fucking exotic bro to say the least....10mg's will cost you around $450...I have no idea what the dose would be for a person but they recommend that Dogs take 1mg every week and horses 2 to 4mg a week......It comes in puck form and is prepared like GH or HCG......to out there for me

bang
03-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Thanx brother, not in the market either to b a test subject; especially @ those prices. Thanx for the enlightment.