PDA

View Full Version : Build My Next Cycle.

sumguy
10-02-2018, 04:17 AM
Hey guys, 72 year old dude here. Am I the oldest dude here?

Looking for suggestion for my next cycle starting sometime in Dec/Jan. 2018/2019.

Last cycle was with EQ 600mgs a week. TRT 350IU's twice a week of Cyp test a week. Was doing Tren 400mgs a week, but had to back out due to sleep issues. So stopped the Tren and did 50mg of Tren base, sometimes mixed with Test base before workouts only. Maybe 3 times a week. I also used P.P. Frog Juice before workouts, alternating between FG and the Test/Tren bases. Was using various orals mostly after I stopped the injectables, ie; Var, Winstrol, Turinabol and Proviron.

Last injection was Tren base on 8/17/18. Last oral was on 8/22/18. Have been doing just my normal 350IU Test Cyp injection since. Sometimes I forget to do my TRT injection for a week or two. But I keep a record of same, so I just inject when I see I'm late. It doesn't seem to effect me much, if at all? So its been about 5 weeks w/o any anabolics. I occasionally do HGH, 2-3 units maybe 3 times a week.

I've had all my blood panels done recently in the last two weeks everything looks good/normal, cholesterol levels are in the normal ranges.

What I have on hand is: 10ml vials of P.P. Labs 1-Frog Juice (Anadrol 25mg, Dianabol 25mg, Test no ester 50mg, Tren no ester 50mg) and 1-Test Undecanate 250mg/ml vial. Also have Cabaser 1mg tabs, Aromasin 25mg tabs, 1-200mg/ml Pharma 3 Tren Blend, 1-100mg/ml Pharma Mix (Tren 25mg, Test 50 mg, Stanozol 25mg. And als have Bitiron (T4 50mcg & T3 12.5mcg). I have a script for T3-5mcg tabs which I take every day along with one Bitiron tab.

So any suggestions for a stack starting around Dec/Jan 2018/2019 would be appreciated. I was listening to one of Dave Palumbo's video's on YouTube and he mentioned a Test/Masteron stack yields good body mass results. I'm not looking to do a show or be a mass monster, rather just a buff beach bod type. Or maybe for a photo profile to make the gurls go Damn Son I want a piece of that, lol? If possible? It gets harder as U get older to put on and hold muscle, just my exp. I really don't feel any of the anabolics I've mentioned/used, but they weren't in massive quantities either. So my gains weren't that great, but I did the best I could with the weights.

I've noticed a dramatic loss of strength as I get older, especially with the legs. Even tho I ride a bike everywhere around town. That's why we don't see Mr. Olympia's over a certain age. Just can't hold that mass, strength naturally decreases as we age. Just have to do the best U can.

So any questions, fire away amigo's. Thanks, Sumguy.

RockDawg
10-02-2018, 05:51 AM
Dang brother you’re a rare dude!!! I don’t know what to tell yeah. How long have you been dabbling with AAS? How do you feel at your age while on cycle? I imagine great lol. Why did you stop injections?

Hnausa
10-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Running cycles at 75 years old wow lol! Why not just stick to test/hgh and last as long as you can? Arnold is 75 as well...hmmmm ;)

LowT
10-04-2018, 03:31 PM
At 72 and still exercising and training as best you can in combination with the bike is awesome.
I agree ^^^^^ the cyp and HGH is a nice combo. But you really need to remember or put an alarm on your phone, or something, to do regular injections.
I would pin the Cyp M-W-F and run the HGH 2-4ius twice daily for 5 on and 2 off. M-F is what I would do.
Never really counted on Tren to bulk but if you threw in some Deca I'm sure you'd see some gains.
Maybe slow down on so many bike rides. Good to get cardio but you could also be burning too many calories. Diet would determine.
But at least keep those injections regular.
I would start the cruise and HGH asap and blast away later in the year.

chadmack282
10-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Why did u stop injecting?
I am 45 & stopped orals for the most part just to save my liver & so hgh is more in comverting

sumguy
10-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Dang brother you’re a rare dude!!! I don’t know what to tell yeah. How long have you been dabbling with AAS? How do you feel at your age while on cycle? I imagine great lol. Why did you stop injections?

R. Thanks, sorry for the late reply, tried many times to get back on the site but it keep spinning and timing out and giving me a "Try again later" message? Anybody else have this problem?

As to your reply yea, I do feel pretty rare doing what I'm doing, but you do see older dudes getting buff in videos on YouTube and stuff.

I've only been dabbling with AAS a few times, most recently with low dose TRT about a 1-1/2 years now. I tried some Equipose a year ago, but it was only like 300mg a week. This last time was like 600mgs a week with the other stuff I mentioned. I gained several pounds, but not anything you would notice like 15-20lbs.

How do you feel at your age while on cycle?

R. I would say I really didn't feel much of anything to be honest. I don't why this is? I thought I would, but I didn't. Maybe I was a bit stronger or recovered better IDK? But I didn't experience that feeling of well-being? Again, IDK why? Maybe that's with higher dosage T injections IDK? I mean I did Tren 400mgs a week for awhile, but again didn't notice anything, other than I had trouble sleeping while on it. So I said F that, sleep is more important to me. So I tried the tren base before workouts, which has a much shorter time it actually works. So its in and out rather quickly. Rather than a long ester like Tren enthanate.

My sources came from legit sources here on the board. So doubt it was the gear.

I did do Tren years ago with the cow pellets years and I got/had that alpha male thing going on. That increased confidence thing. But I didn't get it this time around? Just seemed like another normal day at the gym. My pumps seemed to be increase tho, like it would be kind of painful like. That's one thing I noticed. I noticed the muscles getting more defined and harder, but nothing drastic like a wow kind of thing? Or like hell yea that dudes on gear look, lol?

Why did you stop injections?

R. Just following cycle protocol, 16 weeks for Equipose. Once I got to 16 weeks I stopped. Then did another 3-4 weeks of the orals mentioned above. Then I stopped that. And I've been clean since just to let the body get back to its normal self. Time on equals time, off sounds good to me or makes sense.

So now I'm looking for advice/suggestions on a different cycle to start sometime in Dec./Jan of 2018-2019.

sumguy
10-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Running cycles at 75 years old wow lol! Why not just stick to test/hgh and last as long as you can? Arnold is 75 as well...hmmmm ;)

R. Thanks. Yea don't see many guys my age posting here, but hey? Should have an "Over 60" sub-forum, lol. That's my basic program for now. Just do the low dose TRT thing with HGH 3-4 times a week, sometimes less. Sometimes I just forget or I'm too tired and fall asleep. Yea Arnold is getting there, but he stays active looking at his YouTube video's. I do notice a big strength decrease in the leg department tho. Can't push the weights I did when I was in my 50's.

sumguy
10-07-2018, 12:17 AM
At 72 and still exercising and training as best you can in combination with the bike is awesome.
I agree ^^^^^ the cyp and HGH is a nice combo. But you really need to remember or put an alarm on your phone, or something, to do regular injections.

R. Right I agree, but I don't really notice any fatigue or the like if I am late?

I would pin the Cyp M-W-F and run the HGH 2-4ius twice daily for 5 on and 2 off. M-F is what I would do.

R. My TRT clinic wants me to do 350IU's twice a week. But sometimes I draw too much, like 500IU's, but I don't squeeze the excess back in the vial. Not that big a deal to me. But it does show on your labs if U do 500 and not 350IU's.

Never really counted on Tren to bulk but if you threw in some Deca I'm sure you'd see some gains.

R. Yea I was thinking that, but Deca is a progesterone, some sides with that. Not sure what ancillary to take with Deca? Have some Cabaser (Cabergoline), use that?

Maybe slow down on so many bike rides. Good to get cardio but you could also be burning too many calories. Diet would determine.

R. I just bought an Electric bike, so much easier to bike now or get around town in/on. I'm sure I will burn less calories now, but I get to the gym a lot quicker! lol.

But at least keep those injections regular.

R. Will try to, I have a record of that on my word processor.

I would start the cruise and HGH asap and blast away later in the year.

R. Start the cruise U mean the TRT and HGH? I'm already doing that. I'll do a cycle later in the year when I get a cycle put together.

So How much Deca do you think would be good for an oldey like me self?

I was thinking of trying Masteron in a cycle. Like maybe Test, Deca, Masteron? Not sure about dosages tho? Never tried Masteron or Deca? Any suggestions welcomed. I got time to build a cycle.

Oh, like that ass in the pic!

Thanks again.

sumguy
10-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Why did u stop injecting?
I am 45 & stopped orals for the most part just to save my liver & so hgh is more in comverting

R. As mentioned I did a 16 week Equipose cycle and stopped for the health reasons given. My liver enzymes were good, so I wasn't that concerned. I took liver protection supps throughout the cycle as a precaution. So I was G2G. If your doing Anadrol or methylated orals then yes, your going to have more issues and more concerns. I try to stay away from those harsh chemicals.

LowT
10-09-2018, 07:41 AM
R. Start the cruise U mean the TRT and HGH? I'm already doing that. I'll do a cycle later in the year when I get a cycle put together.

So How much Deca do you think would be good for an oldey like me self?

I was thinking of trying Masteron in a cycle. Like maybe Test, Deca, Masteron? Not sure about dosages tho? Never tried Masteron or Deca? Any suggestions welcomed. I got time to build a cycle.

Oh, like that ass in the pic!

Thanks again.

Sorry so late to get back with you.

Yes, caber will do just fine with the deca or any 19-Nor, especially Tren. I don't think you'd have any issues with 600mgs EW. I prefer M-W-F injections but you can get away with e3d.
Ok, I didn't know you were still doing your trt and gh. Should have known though. Good, you can add the deca. It'll take 4-5 weeks before you start seeing results but when it kicks in, it's good shit. You can also do NPP @ 100mgs EOD for starters instead of the deca. It's just the short ester version of deca. Less water retention. I like both. A lot.
Haha.... yeah, I'm a leg and ass man!!
Subscribing to this thread so I can keep up and get back in a timely manner.
And hey, I just turned 50 and been using since 1996. I converted the pellets as well from 2003-2012 and then they disappeared. Had a great source too. I miss those bad boys.
Have a good one.
LowT

sumguy
10-10-2018, 04:17 AM
[QUOTE=LowT;847493]Sorry so late to get back with you.

R. No problemo.

Yes, caber will do just fine with the deca or any 19-Nor, especially Tren. I don't think you'd have any issues with 600mgs EW. I prefer M-W-F injections but you can get away with e3d.

R. So if I did the 600mgs a week Deca, how much Caber should I use a week U think? 1/2mg okay? I would think maybe 2-300mg injections a week?

Ok, I didn't know you were still doing your trt and gh. Should have known though.

R. If I start the cycle at a later date do you think I should up the Test some or leave it at the TRT maintenance level? Which is curently 350IU's twice a week. 200mg/ml Test Cyp. Which keeps me around 8-900mg/ml Tot. T on labs.

Good, you can add the deca. It'll take 4-5 weeks before you start seeing results but when it kicks in, it's good shit.

R. Never did Deca, but what kind of gains can I expect with 600mgs a week?

You can also do NPP @ 100mgs EOD for starters instead of the deca. It's just the short ester version of deca. Less water retention. I like both. A lot.
Haha.... yeah, I'm a leg and ass man!!

R. So how long would I do the NPP for? Or R-U saying do both until the Deca kicks in--in weeks 4-5? Does the NPP have PIP? Same question for Deca?
Yea that is one nice ass in that pic! Like to shake my face in those buns for sure. She could be a top ten ass for the Ms. Olympia best ass contest!

Subscribing to this thread so I can keep up and get back in a timely manner.

R. Thanks need all the help I can get, thanks appreciate it.

And hey, I just turned 50 and been using since 1996. I converted the pellets as well from 2003-2012 and then they disappeared. Had a great source too. I miss those bad boys.

R. Yea, have to agree they were the bomb. Pure Tren ace. Dissolved them in alcohol and mixed with DMSO as a topical. Worked pretty good. Definitely felt it, had that Aplha male thing going on. Chicks just sense you, lol. It was good stuff, lol.

Have a good one.
LowT

Charger69
10-10-2018, 06:32 AM
Hey guys, 72 year old dude here. Am I the oldest dude here?

Looking for suggestion for my next cycle starting sometime in Dec/Jan. 2018/2019.

Last cycle was with EQ 600mgs a week. TRT 350IU's twice a week of Cyp test a week. Was doing Tren 400mgs a week, but had to back out due to sleep issues. So stopped the Tren and did 50mg of Tren base, sometimes mixed with Test base before workouts only. Maybe 3 times a week. I also used P.P. Frog Juice before workouts, alternating between FG and the Test/Tren bases. Was using various orals mostly after I stopped the injectables, ie; Var, Winstrol, Turinabol and Proviron.

Last injection was Tren base on 8/17/18. Last oral was on 8/22/18. Have been doing just my normal 350IU Test Cyp injection since. Sometimes I forget to do my TRT injection for a week or two. But I keep a record of same, so I just inject when I see I'm late. It doesn't seem to effect me much, if at all? So its been about 5 weeks w/o any anabolics. I occasionally do HGH, 2-3 units maybe 3 times a week.

I've had all my blood panels done recently in the last two weeks everything looks good/normal, cholesterol levels are in the normal ranges.

What I have on hand is: 10ml vials of P.P. Labs 1-Frog Juice (Anadrol 25mg, Dianabol 25mg, Test no ester 50mg, Tren no ester 50mg) and 1-Test Undecanate 250mg/ml vial. Also have Cabaser 1mg tabs, Aromasin 25mg tabs, 1-200mg/ml Pharma 3 Tren Blend, 1-100mg/ml Pharma Mix (Tren 25mg, Test 50 mg, Stanozol 25mg. And als have Bitiron (T4 50mcg & T3 12.5mcg). I have a script for T3-5mcg tabs which I take every day along with one Bitiron tab.

So any suggestions for a stack starting around Dec/Jan 2018/2019 would be appreciated. I was listening to one of Dave Palumbo's video's on YouTube and he mentioned a Test/Masteron stack yields good body mass results. I'm not looking to do a show or be a mass monster, rather just a buff beach bod type. Or maybe for a photo profile to make the gurls go Damn Son I want a piece of that, lol? If possible? It gets harder as U get older to put on and hold muscle, just my exp. I really don't feel any of the anabolics I've mentioned/used, but they weren't in massive quantities either. So my gains weren't that great, but I did the best I could with the weights.

I've noticed a dramatic loss of strength as I get older, especially with the legs. Even tho I ride a bike everywhere around town. That's why we don't see Mr. Olympia's over a certain age. Just can't hold that mass, strength naturally decreases as we age. Just have to do the best U can.

So any questions, fire away amigo's. Thanks, Sumguy.

Holy shit! You make me feel young!
Next thing you are going to tell me is that you compete in BB! LOL
I have noticed that the older I get, the more I need to watch cholesterol and BP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumguy
10-13-2018, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Charger69;848194]Holy shit! You make me feel young!
Next thing you are going to tell me is that you compete in BB! LOL
I have noticed that the older I get, the more I need to watch cholesterol and BP.

R. Thanks. How young are you? Yes, need to watch cholesterol always on or off. Same with BP. My BP got quite high over 200 recently. But I felt normal, no hypertension or jittery nervousness?

My GP put me on one 10mg Lisinopril and one 10mg of Amlodipine Besylate in the morning and one 10mg Amlodipine Besylate at night before bed, which got me down to 130 BP, which is good.

sumguy
10-14-2018, 01:27 AM
Where would I incorporate Masteron in this cycle and what ester would/should I be using?

TexasRock
10-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Follow this as well! I'm 47 yrs old. Congrats sumguy on still killing it!!

Riggs
10-16-2018, 08:05 PM
Yo Sum so sorry for that late reply homie I actually just got your pm....got some serious health issues were managing with my wife so I've been on and off the board quite a bit.

What's your stats bud? We know your age so what your height, weight and bf%?

When we're your last bloods and physical with your pcp? Your age poses some risks and it's important you don't go blindly into AAS/GH use.

First thing I see that must be addressed is you stating you ran a recent blast and didn't get that alpha male feel or much form it. That's an issue. It usually is an indication of inadequate training/diet/timing of food/proper rest.

Can you lay out the protocol you ran and all the details so I can identify all the variables bro.

GH - at your age your endogenously producing very little so I'd encourage a 7 day schedule and dosing 4iu once in the evening which will be easy to remember and should coincide well with your age. If you have some body fat you'd like to shave then you can dose 2 x ED. Do 2iu upon waking and wait to eat for an hour. This will prime your body for burning fat throughout the day then dose another 2iu before bedtime.

The other thing with your age is gonna be avoiding a catabolic state. I'd encourage 20% of your calories from fat, just stay away from saturated fats. Try eating fish that are oily like salmon which is a great omega-3 fatty acids source, this should improve muscle protein turnover and help keep catabolism at bay. Other good fat sources are nuts, seeds, olive oil, and olives.

sumguy
10-17-2018, 11:39 AM
Riggs, I'm on my phone right now in bed. It's like 6:05am and been up all night. I can give a better response tomorrow on my laptop when I am more awake. I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health issues, I hope she gets better soon. I'll say a prayer for both of you to get and be well and healthy.

And thanks for taking the time replying, much appreciated Riggs.

Regards, Sumguy.

sumguy
10-18-2018, 03:21 AM
Yo Sum so sorry for that late reply homie I actually just got your pm....got some serious health issues were managing with my wife so I've been on and off the board quite a bit.

What's your stats bud? We know your age so what your height, weight and bf%?
R. Smallish guy, 5'-5", 135lbs, body fat low, don't know percentage tho?

When we're your last bloods and physical with your pcp?
R. Month ago, everything is normal.

First thing I see that must be addressed is you stating you ran a recent blast and didn't get that alpha male feel or much form it. That's an issue. It usually is an indication of inadequate training/diet/timing of food/proper rest.
R. I'm not doing anything different than I've done in the past, other than getting older. I'm thinking it just my body isn't as receptive as it once was? Probably why we don't see 70 year old Olympia contestants?

Can you lay out the protocol you ran and all the details so I can identify all the variables bro.

R. Ran 600mgs EQ a week, plus my normal TRT dose of 350IU's twice a week or a little less than 200 mg a week. I guess I could have gone higher, but I wanted to see what the EQ could do? I also ran 400mg of Tren for 3-4 weeks, but I started having sleep issues, so I just stopped the Tren. Once I stopped the Tren, I switched to Tren/Test bases injections before my workouts, but again I didn't notice any difference or that Alpha male thing? My workouts just seemed normal. Whereas others mentioned feeling a big boost in energy. My pumps seemed to be better, my arms would hurt doing arms. The pumps hurt
I ran some other stuff mentioned in my OP

GH - at your age your endogenously producing very little so I'd encourage a 7 day schedule and dosing 4iu once in the evening which will be easy to remember and should coincide well with your age. If you have some body fat you'd like to shave then you can dose 2 x ED. Do 2iu upon waking and wait to eat for an hour. This will prime your body for burning fat throughout the day then dose another 2iu before bedtime.
R. I agree, my IGF-1 levels were below normal and why I started GH. I've been doing 2-IU's regularly which keeps me in the optimum range.

The other thing with your age is gonna be avoiding a catabolic state. I'd encourage 20% of your calories from fat, just stay away from saturated fats. Try eating fish that are oily like salmon which is a great omega-3 fatty acids source, this should improve muscle protein turnover and help keep catabolism at bay. Other good fat sources are nuts, seeds, olive oil, and olives.

R. I eat salmon once in a while, I usually eat Tilapia fish. I also take fish oils regularly. Along with Krill oil.

I eat pretty clean foods the majority of the time.

What do you think of using Masteron in my cycle? And what about increasing my Test injections? How do you feel about using Deca as a bulking agent? How many mgs do you think would be sufficient, 600 mgs a week? And maybe switch over to Masteron towards the end of the cycle?

Thanks again for your input, much appreciated Riggs.

chadmack282
10-19-2018, 08:37 PM
How was your BP on 600mgs of EQ?
How long have u been cycling?

sumguy
10-20-2018, 12:54 AM
LowT; Sorry so late to get back with you.

R. At my age do you think I could lower the Deca dosage to say 400mg a week. And maybe add NPP to the mix because of the short ester of NPP? Say 200mgs of Deca mixed with 50-100mgs of NPP twice a week? To get both the short and longer versions of Deca?

Then when the Deca finally kicks in, whenever that is, 5-6 weeks down the road, I can drop the NPP and just continue with the Deca at a maintenance dose of 400mg a week?

You can also do NPP @ 100mgs EOD for starters instead of the deca. It's just the short ester version of deca. Less water retention. I like both. A lot.

R. So same as above, could I or do you advise mixing the two Deca esters (NPP & Deca) as per above say for the first 4-6 weeks? Any PIP with this mix or either compound?

My other questions are:

1. I would like to try adding Masteron to the cycle, never tried it before? So my question is which ester to use and why? And at what point would I incorporate Mast? I would presume maybe toward the 2nd half of the cycle?

2. Would Cabergoline at 1mg a week be appropriate to alleviate any prolactin or estrogen issues given the Deca/Npp dosages above?
I would use Aromasin 12.5mg sparingly or maybe twice a week. Depending on if I increase my TRT Test dosage?

3. Which is my next question. If I did increase my TRT dose, how much would be sufficient? I don't want to go crazy with dosages like I am preparing for a contest. My TRT weekly dose is about 170mg a week divided in two doses. I would like to keep dosages as low as possible, but still be able to show some gains. I think I can gain weight and feel comfortable in the 150-160 range for my body frame size. The heaviest I have been is 160lbs and that was when I ran a SARM cycle. I wasn't working out in a gym, but mostly using my own body weight to exercise at home. But that weight disappeared once the SARM's wore off. But I was impressed I gained that much weight with the SARM's.

4. I have a vial of PPL Test Undecanate 250mg/ml and PPL Frog Juice (Anadrol 25mg, Dianabol 25mg, Test Base 50mg, Tren Base 50mg) 150mg/per ml. I could add the Undecanote to the TRT dose if suggested? The Frog Juice would be a pre-workout thing.

5. I also have Pharmacoms 5 mix: (Tren Base 25mg, Test Base 50mg, Stanozolol 25mg, 100mg/ml). Which is also a pre-workout mix.

6. Also have a 10ml vial of Pharma 3 Tren 200mg/ml mix. (acetate, enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate).

I did 400mg of Tren Enanthate a week for a few weeks in my last cycle, but I started having sleep issues, so I dropped the tren in order to sleep. So if I did use this mix it would be at a low weekly dose. Maybe 100mg a week and work up to 200mg a week and see how it goes?

PHARMAcom has a MIX M 300 is a blend of two drostanolone esters: propionate and enanthate. Their add says: It is designed to provide a fast yet extended release of drostanolone. This blend is perfect for long cycles to ensure high quality lean muscle bulk and dense look without excess subcutaneous water retention typical found with long esters. It combines well with testosterone and trenbolone blends (PHARMA SUST 300, 500, PHARMA 3-TREN) and long testosterone and trenbolone esters (PHARMA TEST E 300, E 500, C 250; PHARMA TREN E 200, H 100). A similar stack is implemented in our last development – PHARMA MIX 6, which has already earned a total sales success similarly to PHARMA MIX 2.

So was thinking a Masteron 300 mix, might work well with the Pharma 3 Tren mix and or the Test Undecanate compounds I already have.

The Pharmacom Mix 2 (Tren Ace 75mg, Test Phenylpropionate 75mg and Masteron/Drostanolone Propionate 100mg, 250mg/ml) also looks convenient. With convenience in mind, only three injections are needed per week to reap the benefits of this incredibly potent synergetic stack of three powerful drugs. (Pharmacom add).

The only problem with Pharmacom I've had is the lenght of delivery can be up to 6 weeks. So if I ordered right away it might be somewhere in Nov/Dec before stuff arrives. Possibly 2-3 weeks, hard to say? Depends on time of year, holidays, etc. Would prefer to order domestically these mixes if available?

Any suggestions on any of the above welcomed.

sumguy
10-20-2018, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=chadmack282;854710]How was your BP on 600mgs of EQ?

R. I don't recall honestly? But my BP was high before I started EQ. Like it was about 180 or something and the visiting nurse told me to go to the emergency room, WTH? Lol, sat there for hours before they saw me and the Doctor just shrugged his shoulders and said it could be high for many different reasons. Didn't prescribe any BP meds or give me any BP related info. But gave me a bill for like $600.00 FN dollars? WTF? FN ripoff artists. Luckily the VA paid for it. I wouldn't pay it, F that?

I told the front desk girl from the gitgo I had no insurance to pay for the visit? She told me not to worry about it, its okay, lol? I should've given her the bill after and said here's the bill you told me not to worry about? Thanks, have a nice day?

Paying someone $600.00 to shrug there shoulders at me and after sitting there for like 4 hours, Lol? I should have charged them $600.00 for wasting my time, FN scammers! That pissed me off! Its like people have Benjamin tree's out back they can just pluck 6-$100 dollar bills off the tree, WTF?

I did just check my BP and it is at: 9:40: BP-RA: 102/49/58. 9:48pm: BP-LA: 97/51/59. Which is a lot better than 200+ it was a few months ago! My PC doc has me on 1-10mg Lisinopril and 1-10mg Amlodipine in the morning and 1-10mg of Amlodipine before bed. Apparently its working. I'm not sure what the cause of my high BP was? Probably a combo of things? I can't say if using anabolics was the cause or just the aging process or what?

How long have u been cycling?

R. I just started TRT in 2017. Did two EQ cycles since, just experimenting. I just want to get a bit buff as possible for the beach and or a few photo's.

Thanks, Sumguy.

sumguy
10-28-2018, 04:06 AM
So how's this sound, I decided given my age, I would do the following in my cycle:

My TRT dose, Test Cyp 170mgs a week, two 350IU injections. I might up this too 200-250mgs a week, don't want to go too high just to keep estrogen under control.

I have some Test Undecanate, 250mg/ml, I might incorporate into the cycle just because I have a vial of it. Never used it before, so not to sure how to dose it? Maybe 200-250mg a week, would suffice in one injection seeing it has a long half-life.

I will be doing my usual GH dosage of 2-3 IU's 3-4 times a week. Keeps me in the upper IGF-1 range.

NPP 50mgs EOD. Masteron Prop 50mgs EOD.

I do have some oral powders I could throw in there, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron, Turinabol.

Any suggestions if I need Caber which I do have in 1mg tabs, and if so, how much per week? Will 1/2mg be enough?

I eat pretty clean foods, no junk food, but it seems I should be or have been advised to start counting my macro's in order to put on some weight. I'm not a competitor, but it seems I should be doing this anyway if I want to gain weight. Anyone have advice or links for doing this would help me understand how to do this correctly. Measuring macro's in fruit and other food items.

Also want to thank, Pharma Pro for giving me cycle advice, much appreciated, sir.

texman
11-01-2018, 05:42 PM
following

sumguy
02-02-2019, 08:06 PM
So been on this cycle now for 11 weeks or so.

Looking to taper off or down now. My current issue is with what appear to be water retention in my lower legs and feet. Like they just look puffy and when I push my finger into the skin it leaves a impression that takes awhile to return to normal.

Or like if I take my socks off you can see the difference in size where the sock was. Or even if I wear shower shoes you can see the imprint of the shower shoe straps in my foot.

I have been taking 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD, but nothing has changed?

I have been on a NPP, Masteron Prop, Andropene 275mg/ml or 137.5mg twice per week. As far as I know NPP and Mast Prop don't convert to estrogen. And the low dose Andropene doesn't convert much too estrogen.

I will speak to my VA PC Doc about the water retention or puffiness in my lower legs. But not too confident there.

So if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

sumguy
02-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Have been feeling kind of fatigued lately also, both physically and mentally. So its like I'm struggling to do things.