PDA

View Full Version : Dave Palumbo's 12k Cal Diet!!

STEROID
03-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Here is Dave Palumbo's diet. He posted it on rxmuscle back in June

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

Someone calculated the macros and came up with this

Calories-12,558
Protein-851
Carbohydrates-1480
Fat-292

spraynpray
03-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Holy shit!

wonstopx
03-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Spray took the words right outa my mouth..

STEROID
03-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Yea,Dave is definitely a believer in.......WHEN BULKING..........BULK!!!! His thoughts are if you want to get big,you must eat big.You can worry about cutting later.Now I may not fully agree with him on the eating anything you can stuff into your face theory,but then again,ive never been 280lbs ripped as he has been either.LOL

ZOOT
03-27-2012, 03:11 PM
WTF?!?!?! half of this would do me in...did I read correctly? a dozen eggs, twice,raw in a drink? I dont eat 6 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in 3 months...fuck.this is absolutely insane

unclem
04-15-2012, 12:12 AM
i love this thread, thats the way bbers should eat. then old school me again. its nice he could eat that much i couldnt but i eat 7k a day.

ajdonutz
04-15-2012, 01:24 AM
To be honest id have no problem eating all that and more, I have a bottomless pit for a stomach for some odd reason. However, I would be fat as a cow in a month

bhcolex50x
04-15-2012, 04:47 AM
thats intense... haha i second that tho i could prob eat 8-9000cal pretty easily in a day but id have a bf% of like 40% haha

BIGBOSS
04-15-2012, 05:40 AM
Serious bulking!!!!

STEROID
04-15-2012, 03:41 PM
To be honest id have no problem eating all that and more, I have a bottomless pit for a stomach for some odd reason. However, I would be fat as a cow in a month

WOW,you could eat this much with no problem? Do you track your caloric intake and if so,whats the largest amount you've consumed per day and for how long did you last at that amount? 12k is a HUGE amount of food to consume day after day brother.

As for the getting fat as a cow thing,thats Daves ideas on bulking.To get as big as you can while bulking and cut it up later.To him bulking means BULKING.Just keeping a good amount of cardio and hitting the gym hard each time will help keep your bf% to a minimum but eating as much food as you can will get you to the next level in terms of bw.

Too many guys get too scared of getting "fat"while bulking and are always looking for ways to get huge but stay ripped.Doesn't happen.Its one or the other.Yes,you can gain lbm while bulking but thats different than just eating to get huge.

ajdonutz
04-15-2012, 08:17 PM
WOW,you could eat this much with no problem? Do you track your caloric intake and if so,whats the largest amount you've consumed per day and for how long did you last at that amount? 12k is a HUGE amount of food to consume day after day brother.

As for the getting fat as a cow thing,thats Daves ideas on bulking.To get as big as you can while bulking and cut it up later.To him bulking means BULKING.Just keeping a good amount of cardio and hitting the gym hard each time will help keep your bf% to a minimum but eating as much food as you can will get you to the next level in terms of bw.

Too many guys get too scared of getting "fat"while bulking and are always looking for ways to get huge but stay ripped.Doesn't happen.Its one or the other.Yes,you can gain lbm while bulking but thats different than just eating to get huge.

Sure do bro... have religiously for the past 3 years. I used to while maintaining eat ~2k Cals 6 days a week and have 1 binge day per week... those binge days consisted of over 20k Cals of shit... I got a little Chubby nonetheless and no longer do that.. however, on my last bulk I was up to 6k Cals a day, CLEAN. No cheats, so it was 8 full meals plus 5-6 snacks every day, and I felt hungry at all times throughout the day still. Its stupid honestly and o hate it. Im hungry 24/7 no matter what

STEROID
04-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Sure do bro... have religiously for the past 3 years. I used to while maintaining eat ~2k Cals 6 days a week and have 1 binge day per week... those binge days consisted of over 20k Cals of shit... I got a little Chubby nonetheless and no longer do that.. however, on my last bulk I was up to 6k Cals a day, CLEAN. No cheats, so it was 8 full meals plus 5-6 snacks every day, and I felt hungry at all times throughout the day still. Its stupid honestly and o hate it. Im hungry 24/7 no matter what

2K to maintain is pretty low.What are your stats? Also,WOW 20K binge days.Thats quite an extreme change from 2-20k eating from one day to the next.Surprising your body was able to handle that.

6K ed I have done and that was pretty tough to maintain everyday.

ajdonutz
04-16-2012, 02:00 AM
2K to maintain is pretty low.What are your stats? Also,WOW 20K binge days.Thats quite an extreme change from 2-20k eating from one day to the next.Surprising your body was able to handle that.

6K ed I have done and that was pretty tough to maintain everyday.

As I said that was a long time ago. I wasnt serious about bbing at that time. My stats right now are 204 at 5'10".. not sure on bf.. maybe 12-13 right now. My stats at that time when i was eating those Cals 20k binges and 2k "maintenance" was 5'10" at like 180-185 probably 18 bf% or so.. way outta shape at that time.. I've always been able to eat massive. Even when I was down at 163. Im like a bottomless pit I can juat keep eating. Not really sure why

STEROID
04-17-2012, 12:22 AM
As I said that was a long time ago. I wasnt serious about bbing at that time. My stats right now are 204 at 5'10".. not sure on bf.. maybe 12-13 right now. My stats at that time when i was eating those Cals 20k binges and 2k "maintenance" was 5'10" at like 180-185 probably 18 bf% or so.. way outta shape at that time.. I've always been able to eat massive. Even when I was down at 163. Im like a bottomless pit I can juat keep eating. Not really sure why

Damn,180-185 and able to consume 20k calories.Thats a feat brother.Glad it didnt kill ya.LOL.You really MUST have a bottomless pitt.

Thanks for the replies brother.

ajdonutz
04-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Damn,180-185 and able to consume 20k calories.Thats a feat brother.Glad it didnt kill ya.LOL.You really MUST have a bottomless pitt.

Thanks for the replies brother.

Lmao no problem. Yeah I guess I do! As a small example of amounts I can eat.. when I watch man vs food i consider him a pussy and don't think he should have a tv show with all the challenges he fails.. I would put money down I could beat him in a challenge any day lol. The only guy I've seen eat that impresses me in furious Pete... dude is a monster... check his youtube channel.. he has a ton of eating videos and they are all fucking insane.. he can eat more than anyone I've seen and not only that but his technique.. he can eat FAST..

pips
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
damn i would be crying when i shit after all that food damn!

NicoTheFrench
04-25-2012, 07:30 PM
This diet is insane..im just curious tho i didnt see that much meat in there aside from the burgers,chicken and a shit load of eggs..Is he stayin away from meats cause the low fat, and stickin more to carbs and fats??

STEROID
04-25-2012, 07:39 PM
This diet is insane..im just curious tho i didnt see that much meat in there aside from the burgers,chicken and a shit load of eggs..Is he stayin away from meats cause the low fat, and stickin more to carbs and fats??

That my friend,you'll have to ask Dave himself.

NicoTheFrench
04-25-2012, 08:55 PM
yeah will do.. i don't know if i could do 12k u gotta be one hungry MOFO!!

STEROID
04-25-2012, 11:23 PM
yeah will do.. i don't know if i could do 12k u gotta be one hungry MOFO!!

This is true.I know many HUGE mutha's and even for them this is very difficult to maintain.Unless you're ajordana.LOL

LexLuger
07-16-2012, 12:57 AM
6 mcdonalds cheesburgers .all in one shot.he is an AnimAl.!!! Awesome post.