PDA

View Full Version : Told my wife i was on steroids!

1ManArmy
10-03-2018, 06:58 AM
I was keeping it from my wife fir the 6 weeks ive been on cycle. Mainly because i was worried how she would react and because obviously we have more important things to spend money on other than these fucking roids lol. So I sat her down and said i wanted to be honest with her about something and before i could even tell her, she said, " youre using steroids". Lol...this woman knows me too well!

She said i was getting more muscular and she could tell i was hiding something for awhile now. Shes totally cool with it. Shes a damn good wife and mother and i feel a lot better not having to hide it from her lol. Plus, its nice when someone else notices the progress being made.

On a funny note, i told her that i could use some help injecting into my asscheeks every now and then. She has a very weak stomach and cant handle needles so i showed her once how to do it and i injected my test e/primo mix. She was doing fine until i showed her how to aspirate it to make sure no blood was in the needle and this poor gorgeous woman passed out in our bathroom lol.

So here i am with a needle sticking out of my asscheek, easing my wife to the floor and taking care of her lol. That being said, she is not up to the task of helping me but is ok with it happening.

Shes fine and dandy and i have a big weight off of my shoulders

Thats all. Just wanted to share that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LowT
10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Yeah, and at divorce time she'll call you a steroid abuser with a terrible temper and she was scared to death of you. Haha.... I'm j/k. I've told my exes as well right from the start. Also told them if it was a problem then I'm not the relationship guy. They already kinda knew before I said anything.
I agree though, in marriage honesty is very important.

skinsfan
10-03-2018, 02:13 PM
That's funny about the needle stuck in your ass...my wife does my injections for me as I am not flexible at all(usually the shoulders).

TX_Hempknight
10-03-2018, 03:51 PM
I was keeping it from my wife fir the 6 weeks ive been on cycle. Mainly because i was worried how she would react and because obviously we have more important things to spend money on other than these fucking roids lol. So I sat her down and said i wanted to be honest with her about something and before i could even tell her, she said, " youre using steroids". Lol...this woman knows me too well!

She said i was getting more muscular and she could tell i was hiding something for awhile now. Shes totally cool with it. Shes a damn good wife and mother and i feel a lot better not having to hide it from her lol. Plus, its nice when someone else notices the progress being made.

On a funny note, i told her that i could use some help injecting into my asscheeks every now and then. She has a very weak stomach and cant handle needles so i showed her once how to do it and i injected my test e/primo mix. She was doing fine until i showed her how to aspirate it to make sure no blood was in the needle and this poor gorgeous woman passed out in our bathroom lol.

So here i am with a needle sticking out of my asscheek, easing my wife to the floor and taking care of her lol. That being said, she is not up to the task of helping me but is ok with it happening.

Thats a beautiful story. Lmao. similar situation with my wife, although she found my hgh and it went from there. first she was pissed, then i got bloodwork and showed her my test was a bit low, although not truly low enough for trt, but she doesnt know that. now she is ok, but like Low T said, beware of the pissed off wife. She has threatened me with that shit before during a fight. I keep it well hid and if i think there will be a divorce, i will clean everything out of the house and not run anything until the divorce and custody battle is over. My wife is a good woman and mother also, but a crazy, fiery latina with no sense of american humor. Getting better humor wise, but still a stick in the mud.

joko123
10-03-2018, 10:20 PM
youre better off telling her instead of hiding it. Id be insulted if my girl thought i was naturals and she'd be too dumb for me if i told her i was natural and she believed me lol

WhipGetBack
10-04-2018, 03:56 AM
Thanks for sharing bro... had me laughing. My journey started with TRT and by the time I started adding compounds, my wife was all good about it. She was a little apprehensive about Tren at first but she warmed up to that too... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger15
10-04-2018, 04:56 AM
I was reading your post and it was all serious and I agree that it's much better to be honest because if you have to lie about something with your woman it's a problem and never going to end good and eventually always come to light. Then I get to the part of her passing out and you helping her to the floor with a syringe sticking out of your ass lol fucking priceless

1ManArmy
10-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Thanks fellas, i thought you guys would enjoy that. Shes a damn good woman. She even offered to help me again tonight.

Shes a trooper but i told her i had it under control lol

Jrs1
10-26-2018, 12:54 AM
LOL that is hilarious man! Too funny

Alpha565
10-26-2018, 02:11 AM

LOL I wish that’s how the story went with me and my soon to be wife!! She called me out on while out to dinner because she heard me in the bathroom clanking bottles one morning before I was going to do fasted cardio. Needless to say she was more mad at me about lying to her about it then me actually doing them, typical!! That was about 3 years ago she doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t get in the way of finances. She actually throws some really funny zingers at me about it out of no where sometimes haha

1ManArmy
10-26-2018, 02:22 AM
LOL I wish that’s how the story went with me and my soon to be wife!! She called me out on while out to dinner because she heard me in the bathroom clanking bottles one morning before I was going to do fasted cardio. Needless to say she was more mad at me about lying to her about it then me actually doing them, typical!! That was about 3 years ago she doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t get in the way of finances. She actually throws some really funny zingers at me about it out of no where sometimes hahaYea, theyre good at those sly comments. Always got something to say lol

jackofspades
10-26-2018, 02:30 AM
I also found it to be a major fucking relief to be honest - even if it does cause some other issues. I try not to lie to my friends and family, as well. Seriously, once you hit a certain level/look, they’re going to suspect. Most, at least. It was a huge relief to get it out in the open for me, and once I did things weren’t perfect, but they were more...real. Plus, people began talking to me about them, and I actually didn’t feel like I had to hide it, and could find other people (in real life) that were going through the same things. Since my sex drive went through the roof (and got much more...imaginative) my SO noticed right away, but I held off talking about it for awhile. Honestly, it was harder when my parents (75 years old) asked me. Eventually, I told them, too. I show my blood work to them, and try to get them to focus on my cholesterol still being low, my red blood cell count staying fairly steady (if high), and my lipids under control. They feel better when they see that. This is what I wish most men who decide to take AAS would realize - sure, the cycle, the discipline, they expense, the hard work - all that is tough and amazing. But it’s the other complications - family! friends! spouses! that sometimes make it the most stressful.

1ManArmy
10-26-2018, 04:40 AM
I also found it to be a major fucking relief to be honest - even if it does cause some other issues. I try not to lie to my friends and family, as well. Seriously, once you hit a certain level/look, they’re going to suspect. Most, at least. It was a huge relief to get it out in the open for me, and once I did things weren’t perfect, but they were more...real. Plus, people began talking to me about them, and I actually didn’t feel like I had to hide it, and could find other people (in real life) that were going through the same things. Since my sex drive went through the roof (and got much more...imaginative) my SO noticed right away, but I held off talking about it for awhile. Honestly, it was harder when my parents (75 years old) asked me. Eventually, I told them, too. I show my blood work to them, and try to get them to focus on my cholesterol still being low, my red blood cell count staying fairly steady (if high), and my lipids under control. They feel better when they see that. This is what I wish most men who decide to take AAS would realize - sure, the cycle, the discipline, they expense, the hard work - all that is tough and amazing. But it’s the other complications - family! friends! spouses! that sometimes make it the most stressful.Couldn't agree more with everything you said. Its amazing how many people are doing the same stuff but are afraid to talk about it

Gainzbruh
10-26-2018, 04:59 AM
Steroids shouldn't really even be considered a drug. It's been so demonized. Meanwhile all the dumb fucks go party and drink every weekend and die the same night from bullshit like crashing cars and overdosing. Steroids improve your life.

Meanwhile all the mainstream bullshit drugs destroy people and benefit only the fuckers in medical and insurance.
Meanwhile all the fake supplements get pushed.

I hate normies plain and simple.

Stay stealthy brothers. And fuck the system.

1969jeffery1969
10-26-2018, 02:38 PM
LOL I wish that’s how the story went with me and my soon to be wife!! She called me out on while out to dinner because she heard me in the bathroom clanking bottles one morning before I was going to do fasted cardio. Needless to say she was more mad at me about lying to her about it then me actually doing them, typical!! That was about 3 years ago she doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t get in the way of finances. She actually throws some really funny zingers at me about it out of no where sometimes hahaClanking bottles LMAOOOO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hardgainer
10-26-2018, 02:54 PM
Props to you.

Another +1 for being single. haha.

Adrenaline
10-26-2018, 07:14 PM
Haha great story. When I first met my girl who is my wife now, she asked if I took anything. I denied it at first but after 2 months of dating I realized I had to tell her. She is cool with it as well but she hates needles and doesnt want to see me do it in front of her. Im fine doing the glutes but I cant do my delts anymore because I physically cant reach. The help would have been nice but as long as shes cool with it there are plenty other spots to choose from.

Deadliftabc
10-28-2018, 05:29 PM
You will never successfully hide it from your wife. Plus as someone said you need her to help you with side delt shots and hip shots. Mine is fresh from the Philippines and I have her trained well now. My mother is the best, she buys all my steroids now since she has lot's of cash. Badabing!

insulationman
10-29-2018, 02:18 AM
People at work noticed that I lost major weight real quick , they asked I said I was on steroids. I'm not a big guy so those people think I'm joking . My lady knows what I do and even gets my pins ready .
She just doesn't like me on tren because the night sweats and my dick wouldn't go down. Now I'm on deca and she doesn't like it because I eat every thing in site

It's comical , you could tell almost anyone you use and it's as if it's worse than meth , however you say you do coke and smoke pot and ppl are like oh we all have our vices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk