PDA

View Full Version : Need help for my girl

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Ok give some back ground. She’s 35 about 160 lbs very muscular but also has fat of course. She very good on her diet. Lifts with me so her works outs are very taxing.
Shes run primo at small does and anavar. She’s having a bit of trouble just getting lean. She wants to do a show but has had to postpone two. So my question for you ladies is what are you doing for stacks and what seems to work the best?
Thanks a lot for any feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymPrincess
10-03-2018, 03:14 PM
If the gear is legit. My honest opinion would have to be 1. she isnt eating like you think she is. 2. The diet isnt as good as you think it is.
3. She isnt eating enough which is causing her body to hold the fat and not let it go.

Primo and var is more than enough for a first show. If it is bikini she wouldnt even need gear at all honestly.
Ok give some back ground. She’s 35 about 160 lbs very muscular but also has fat of course. She very good on her diet. Lifts with me so her works outs are very taxing.
Shes run primo at small does and anavar. She’s having a bit of trouble just getting lean. She wants to do a show but has had to postpone two. So my question for you ladies is what are you doing for stacks and what seems to work the best?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

allnattyjuice
10-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Get her on some clen/t3

German89
10-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Diet + cardio and ephedrine

E.t.a. post her diet.

Hnausa
10-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Sounds like her diet is not dialed in and cardio for the purpose of fat burning needs to be done properly, by that I mean at least 30 minutes am fasted and 30-45 minutes post workout. No need to add clen/t3 imho. Hgh would help for sure though.

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 07:10 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181003/f38ded07eb2258dccfd2a9acc94979a8.jpg
This is a check in pic. Of her. She wants to physique. Right now she only on 25 mg anavar a day. She has been on primo. Her diet now is keto but not as high of fats. Chicken and spinach. She does 40 min of cardio every morning and does hit after our work out.
It’s like she will drop then be stagnant or go up in weight some. The lowest she’s been is 157 then will go back up in weight. She’s just getting very frustrated.

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Post up her current diet and cardio routine. Saw 40 mins AM but how much HIIT post workout does she do?

I’d definitely add clen.. no need for t3 just yet if at all. I’ve had girls get comp lean with just Diet, cardio, training, clen & SARMS. Since she wants to do physique I think primo & var is good. Perhaps switch to winny because it’ll help shred her up more whereas var helps you get lean but stay more full

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Post up her current diet and cardio routine. Saw 40 mins AM but how much HIIT post workout does she do?

I’d definitely add clen.. no need for t3 just yet if at all. I’ve had girls get comp lean with just Diet, cardio, training, clen & SARMS. Since she wants to do physique I think primo & var is good. Perhaps switch to winny because it’ll help shred her up more whereas var helps you get lean but stay more full

I’ll get her full days diet tonight. 40 min am and 10-20 HIIT post workout. We have not tried winny. How much should she take? When that time comes.

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 08:06 PM
I’ll get her full days diet tonight. 40 min am and 10-20 HIIT post workout. We have not tried winny. How much should she take? When that time comes.

Is she doing fasted cardio in the AM?
And is cardio everyday or how many times per week?

And for post workout get the time consistent so have her do 15 minutes post workout instead of a range.

For winny I’d start her at 10mg per day split into 5mg doses taken AM and PM.

Just for reference how much var is she currently taking?

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Ok she gave me her daily. I was wrong in the 40 min cardio in the Am.

5 am -1cup egg whites and 2 eggs

8am- 4oz chicken spinach and 1tbs coconut oil.

11 am- same as 8 am meal

2 pm- 4oz lean ground beef spinach 15 almonds

5 pm- 4 oz flank steak spinach

8pm - Iso protein

25 min stair stepper at 420am

10 min hiit after lifting

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 08:14 PM

And for post workout get the time consistent so have her do 15 minutes post workout instead of a range.

Ok posted up what she does
25 mg split on var

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 08:15 PM

Yes cardio everyday. She’s way more dedicated at that than I am. Lol

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Ok posted up what she does
25 mg split on var

Then I’d say put her on 20mg winny. 10mg AM & 10mg PM

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 08:19 PM

11 am- same as 8 am meal

8pm - Iso protein

I’d bump cardio to 30mins fasted and 15 post workout.

Seems like she’s doing a modified Keto diet. Which I believe you mentioned. Does she have any refeed days where she puts carbs in then depletes back down for the week?

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 08:25 PM
I’d bump cardio to 30mins fasted and 15 post workout.

Seems like she’s doing a modified Keto diet. Which I believe you mentioned. Does she have any refeed days where she puts carbs in then depletes back down for the week?

Kinda that’s been the issue is how much refeed ? Man I’m pretty good with coaching myself but trying to help a girl is a lot different.

German89
10-03-2018, 08:53 PM

11 am- same as 8 am meal

8pm - Iso protein

Total macro breakdown?

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Total macro breakdown?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181003/cdf0ac2ed3e8a798f5599fe400f9bde8.png
This is what she tracked today.

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Kinda that’s been the issue is how much refeed ? Man I’m pretty good with coaching myself but trying to help a girl is a lot different.

Well it’s really trial and error. You have to establish a baseline then see how fast it takes her to clear the refeed. So this is what you do.

Say she’s eating 6 meals per day. Pick a starting carb intake. Let’s say 35g per meal for 6 meals. She keeps fats out (trace fats only) and keeps protein minimal (say 2oz per meal instead of 4). For carb sources you keep them clean. Things like: oatmeal, jasmine rice, sweet potato, rice cakes, etc. for post workout she can have cereal tho to help give her a insulin kick from the sugars and a natural shuttling effect.

Now here’s how you track it. She takes her weight first thing before any water preferably after she goes to the bathroom, AM before cardio. That’s the pre refeed weight. The next day she weighs in to see how far up she went (most likely 2-6lbs). Then see how long it takes to get back to starting weight.

So if she’s 157lbs pre refeed. Then the next day she’s 162 post refeed. She will weigh herself everyday until she’s back to 157. If it takes 2-3 days or less to clear then next refeed up her carbs by 10g each meal. Following the same guidelines. If it takes her more like 3 or more days to clear then next refeed keep it at 35g carbs each meal and wait until she clears it in less the 3 days then up the refeed next time around.

German89
10-03-2018, 09:40 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181003/cdf0ac2ed3e8a798f5599fe400f9bde8.png
This is what she tracked today.

I think she can use some calories. Shes barley eating. Why is she starving herself? Unless i missed it. Is she competing? Whats her overall goal. Shes running var. Of course the scale will go up a bit if shes getting stronger.

German89
10-03-2018, 09:46 PM
She has dropped her calories so low. Where is she going to move?

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 09:50 PM
She has dropped her calories so low. Where is she going to move?

Pretty sure she wants to do a show. Hence the low calories.

She really can’t spare any more calories hence why I suggested she up the workload (cardio), since either calories go down or workload gets increased. So the upped cardio with a proper refeed day 1x per week should get things moving for her

German89
10-03-2018, 09:53 PM

She really can’t spare any more calories hence why I suggested she up the workload (cardio), since either calories go down or workload gets increased. So the upped cardio with a proper refeed day 1x per week should get things moving for her

Yes. I agree.
I just didnt know if she was competing or not.
Agree on refeeds.
You can add in stimulants. Dnp. Thats all i got.

GymPrincess
10-03-2018, 09:54 PM
I think she can use some calories. Shes barley eating. Why is she starving herself? Unless i missed it. Is she competing? Whats her overall goal. Shes running var. Of course the scale will go up a bit if shes getting stronger.I agree with German. A diet doesnt just mean no carbs and low fats or whatever.

Slowly start adding calories back in. I bet she will see some weight loss. With the amount of calories she is eating and all the cardio its too much. I always say for a cut that isn't gonna end in a bounce back where all the weight is added back or more. Give it 5 months. But slow and steady. Slowly decrease calories and up cardio.

I am no fan of keto since it isnt a way to live and it's just annoying to baby step back to carbs. Have you tried carb cycling? There is so much more room to play with. Adding more low carb days, taking away high carb days. The rotation of the days ect.

From personal experience I had calories too low before and it gets annoying you are hungry and starving and not losing weight. When I added about 200 to 300 back, boom the scale started to drop.

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Yes. I agree.
I just didnt know if she was competing or not.
Agree on refeeds.
You can add in stimulants. Dnp. Thats all i got.

I like the clen route over DNP but it’s preferential. Both will get the job done just have to be smart about using either

GymPrincess
10-03-2018, 10:00 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkStill those calories are still too low. Bikini girls dont hit that low until a few weeks before the show. Plus she is using stuff.

This is a process not a quick run. It is better play it good and not fuck up her body .

Who wants to be fat after the show??

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Still those calories are still too low. Bikini girls dont hit that low until a few weeks before the show. Plus she is using stuff.

This is a process not a quick run. It is better play it good and not fuck up her body .

Who wants to be fat after the show??

I weigh 240 and to make weight for my class my calories get down to 1800. So it’s not a one size fits all. Hard depletes to refeeds in my opinion is one of the best ways.

In regards to getting fat after a show that has nothing to do with low calories. If you reverse diet and put back on calories as well as add strategic cheat meals then you won’t get fat. Only way you get fat post show is if you binge eat and do not taper calories back up properly

pompeyo546
10-03-2018, 10:04 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkEmail me [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Also she can get away with lower calories since she is using stuff because it’ll preserve muscle mass

German89
10-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Also she can get away with lower calories since she is using stuff because it’ll preserve muscle mass

How much lower?

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 10:23 PM
How much lower?

No I was just saying. I don’t think she should drop calories anymore but rather increase the workload like I said previously. Then in incorporate refeeds to help kickstart the metabolism from being in such a deficit

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 10:24 PM
No I was just saying. I don’t think she should drop calories anymore but rather increase the workload like I said previously. Then in incorporate refeeds to help kickstart the metabolism from being in such a deficit

More so saying it as a matter of fact. Gear will either preserve or gain muscle tissue depending on caloric intake

German89
10-03-2018, 10:28 PM

Alright. I misunderstood then.

GymPrincess
10-03-2018, 10:29 PM
I was saying in the sense remember womens bodies are made to hold extra fat. Same reason it is harder for us to get lean. When you lower the calories so low and add too much cardio. It is natural that the body will want to hold everything. I was simply giving my opinion from what was stated. Ahe loses weight, gets stuck and then gains it back. 9 times out of 10 for women the answer is always they are not eating enough.

My thinking is that if her show isnt in a few weeks and she isnt bikini and she is already at 1400 and doing cardio fasted plus hiit post workout, how much more can she do???? How much more until her body shuts down completely????
I weigh 240 and to make weight for my class my calories get down to 1800. So it’s not a one size fits all. Hard depletes to refeeds in my opinion is one of the best ways.

In regards to getting fat after a show that has nothing to do with low calories. If you reverse diet and put back on calories as well as add strategic cheat meals then you won’t get fat. Only way you get fat post show is if you binge eat and do not taper calories back up properly

Primemuscle
10-03-2018, 10:31 PM
I was saying in the sense remember womens bodies are made to hold extra fat. Same reason it is harder for us to get lean. When you lower the calories so low and add too much cardio. It is natural that the body will want to hold everything. I was simply giving my opinion from what was stated. Ahe loses weight, gets stuck and then gains it back. 9 times out of 10 for women the answer is always they are not eating enough.

My thinking is that if her show isnt in a few weeks and she isnt bikini and she is already at 1400 and doing cardio fasted plus hiit post workout, how much more can she do???? How much more until her body shuts down completely????

True enough. That’s a great point you make. My train of thought is since the cardio isn’t too high yet, try upping the workload, throwing in refeeds and keeping calories where it’s at first. If that doesn’t work then try another course of action. But since she’s already here why not manipulate a few variables first and see what happens rather then go into some type of reverse diet.

badgalaxie
10-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Wow guys!! Great input. I do agree her calories are very low. I think the referee for now are a good choice to see if we can get things back rolling then slow add some food. I do like carb cycling done it my self with great results.

badgalaxie
10-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Email me [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sent you an email.