PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol lethargy?

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 05:00 AM
Im on only day 4 of 20 mg sdrol injectable preworkout. M/W/F/Su ill pin 20mg sdrol/50mg TNE for pwo and Tu/Th/Sa ill pin 20mg sdrol/70 mg tren base pwo.

I knew ahead of time about the fatigue and lethargy but just wondering if it lasts the whole time, or does it get better or are there ways to combat it?

My workouts are insane but im dead the rest of the time.

Im also on 400mg test E/600 mg Primo E per week just so we are clear.

I take .25 caber twice a week.

Any advice is appreciated. Tren is a little rough for me so dont know if i should keep that going or not.

Im a journeyman electrician and have a wife and 3 kids and have no time for fatigue in my life.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 05:05 AM
I also take plenty of multivitamin, tudca, NAC, iron supps and so forth.

I have nolva, clomid, letro, aromasin, Arimidex and ralox on hand

Bloods last week prior to sdrol showed high test, good estro, healthy liver values, high B12, off set cholesterol values, and low iron.

Just so everyone knows

TurboRunner
10-05-2018, 05:11 AM
Where was your prolactin on your bloods

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 06:05 AM
Thats a damn good question. I got bloods done through my primary care Physician and prolactin was not checked

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Where was your prolactin on your bloods

Sent from my LG-K371 using TapatalkGuess i didnt even think about it because my tren dose was a somewhat low amount and i am on pharma caber.

I dunno. Just curious if its the tren or sdrol making me feel shitty?

Or maybe im just being a little bitch. Any one of the options are plausible

PoSiTiVeFLoW
10-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Guess i didnt even think about it because my tren dose was a somewhat low amount and i am on pharma caber.

I dunno. Just curious if its the tren or sdrol making me feel shitty?

Or maybe im just being a little bitch. Any one of the options are plausible

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI've used used oral Sdrol (IM Sdrol will have same sides) And DMZ, etc without a test base before and lethargy is real. Most oral 17a alkylated oral designer aas / Pro-hormones have this issue.

A test base helps a bit on supression. I also take TUDCA and NAC and CEL cycle support like you... Hydrate well, etc. Bloodwork, is good... still lethargy is there. I think even though we cleanse the liver some toxicity is still generated which may be a root cause? That aside from natural test supression causes lethargy, if no test base present.

May I suggest BCAA energy or Chaos and Pain cannibal Ferox pre? Nootropic stims :)

I do not get lethargy from Tren Ace, that stuff makes me strong, hornery, and helps with killing the honey do list if you don't get too mad. It's the Sdrol also since Tren is also hepatoxic that's probably not helping...

I would split Sdrol and Tren into two: bulk and recomp cycles, then go cruise ln TRT and recover, lol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 06:38 AM
I've used used oral Sdrol (IM Sdrol will have same sides) And DMZ, etc without a test base before and lethargy is real. Most oral 17a alkylated oral designer aas / Pro-hormones have this issue.

A test base helps a bit on supression. I also take TUDCA and NAC and CEL cycle support like you... Hydrate well, etc. Bloodwork, is good... still lethargy is there. I think even though we cleanse the liver some toxicity is still generated which may be a root cause? That aside from natural test supression causes lethargy, if no test base present.

May I suggest BCAA energy or Chaos and Pain cannibal Ferox pre? Nootropic stims :)

I do not get lethargy from Tren Ace, that stuff makes me strong, hornery, and helps with killing the honey do list if you don't get too mad. It's the Sdrol also since Tren is also hepatoxic that's probably not helping...

I would split Sdrol and Tren into two: bulk and recomp cycles, then go cruise ln TRT and recover, lol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2)

Very good info! Thanks for the response! I do take bcaas which help. Ill look into the other stuff and nootropics for sure.

Probably should have mentioned that i work 3rd shift so of course that doesn't help any. Guess ill try to make it through about 3-4 weeks of this sdrol and get bloods again. Maybe ill just take time off of it if it gets worse. Im hoping the primo will kick in soon and ill start feeling a little better since im only on about week 4 of that

PoSiTiVeFLoW
10-05-2018, 06:44 AM
Shoot yeah 3rd trick won't help...

Tough out the Sdrol (bulk) save the Tren (recomp) after. Primo boost immume function so that might help. I usually feel better a day or two after stopping SDrol... Actually, M1T methyl 1 Test was the worst lethargy of that class.

I do not get Tren-somnia (I have meds for sleep) but some people get Tren-somnia.

1ManArmy
10-05-2018, 06:46 AM
Shoot yeah 3rd trick won't help...

Tough out the Sdrol (bulk) save the Tren (recomp) after. Primo boost immume function so that might help. I usually feel better a day or two after stopping SDrol... Actually, M1T methyl 1 Test was the worst lethargy of that class.

I do not get Tren-somnia (I have meds for sleep) but some people get Tren-somnia.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkGotcha, so u suggest holding off on the tren? I can do that

Thanks brother

Nismo99
10-05-2018, 01:03 PM
You are taking two compounds that really hard on the body...tren and sdrol. If it were me, I'd remove the sdrol from the mix and see if that brings you back to life. Tren is awesome but I know some folks can't handle the stress on the body and mind. These are strong substances that can wear you down quickly.

PoSiTiVeFLoW
10-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Gotcha, so u suggest holding off on the tren? I can do that

Thanks brother

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkYep, split them into different cycles. Other fellow suggested dropping Sdrol and roll on with Tren, also an option.

But yeah these two are harsh, not usually stacked.

robthomas
10-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Superdrol I was using 30mg prework and if I did t drink a gallon at least of water a day it burned me out fast drink a fuck ton of water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glock4319
10-05-2018, 03:59 PM
I have a 40ml vial if sdrol and I’m hesitant to use it due to the lethargy. Man if you feel lethargic you don’t wanna do anything much less kill it in the gym.

robthomas
10-05-2018, 04:16 PM
The gains from it though make you look nice and hard

glock4319
10-05-2018, 04:17 PM
The gains from it though make you look nice and hard

I’ll be running it with eq, test c, and deca.

robthomas
10-05-2018, 04:19 PM
I’ll be running it with eq, test c, and deca.

It’s crushed my lipids but I ran it behind my dbol cycle for 4 weeks with just 5% organ defender and liver values were only a touch out of the normal range just kill the water and you will be good

glock4319
10-05-2018, 04:22 PM
My cholesterol sucks. So I need to find a good supp for that.

robthomas
10-05-2018, 04:23 PM
Lots of olive oil and keep estrogen on higher normal end helps

Bigdaddyperk
10-05-2018, 04:27 PM
It’s crushed my lipids but I ran it behind my dbol cycle for 4 weeks with just 5% organ defender and liver values were only a touch out of the normal range just kill the water and you will be good

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBeast...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

swolesteelers
10-05-2018, 06:24 PM
does supdrol give strength like androl

TurboRunner
10-05-2018, 06:44 PM
My cholesterol sucks. So I need to find a good supp for that.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRed yeast rice and omega threes. Boom.

glock4319
10-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Red yeast rice and omega threes. Boom.

What is red yeast rice and where do you find it? I already take the omegas

TurboRunner
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Its an eastern medicine. Now nutrition makes an organic one you can get on amazon. Any health food store should carry it as well.
What is red yeast rice and where do you find it? I already take the omegas

glock4319
10-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Its an eastern medicine. Now nutrition makes an organic one you can get on amazon. Any health food store should carry it as well.

I just read about it. It used to have lovoststin but the fda removed those from the market.

TurboRunner
10-05-2018, 08:31 PM
I just read about it. It used to have lovoststin but the fda removed those from the market.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's because one of the compounds*in red yeast rice*-- monacolin K -- has the*samechemical structure as the*statin*drug lovastatin, said Dr. Paul Thompson. ...*Red yeast rice*is concocted from*yeast*grown on*rice.Jan 24, 2017 Web Md. I think you misread something. Red yeast rice is still available on the market. I know because I use it as a cycle support myself. It has the same chemical structure as lovastatin, but does not contain lovastatin.

glock4319
10-05-2018, 08:38 PM
That's because one of the compounds*in red yeast rice*-- monacolin K -- has the*samechemical structure as the*statin*drug lovastatin, said Dr. Paul Thompson. ...*Red yeast rice*is concocted from*yeast*grown on*rice.Jan 24, 2017 Web Md. I think you misread something. Red yeast rice is still available on the market. I know because I use it as a cycle support myself. It has the same chemical structure as lovastatin, but does not contain lovastatin.

Thank you sir I will be picking me up some. [emoji41]

TurboRunner
10-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Thank you sir I will be picking me up some. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust start it at half dose. Check your bloods and adjust from there.

Electromass
10-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Im on only day 4 of 20 mg sdrol injectable preworkout. M/W/F/Su ill pin 20mg sdrol/50mg TNE for pwo and Tu/Th/Sa ill pin 20mg sdrol/70 mg tren base pwo.

I knew ahead of time about the fatigue and lethargy but just wondering if it lasts the whole time, or does it get better or are there ways to combat it?

My workouts are insane but im dead the rest of the time.

Im also on 400mg test E/600 mg Primo E per week just so we are clear.

I take .25 caber twice a week.

Any advice is appreciated. Tren is a little rough for me so dont know if i should keep that going or not.

Im a journeyman electrician and have a wife and 3 kids and have no time for fatigue in my life.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkWhat I'm going to suggest here does not necessarily only apply to sdrol, but for any lithargy
Experienced with oral aas.
I've used fresh quality Kratom for this, and other fatigue for months now, and it works like a charm.
The key here is to find and purchase high quality Kratom. this is not something you're going to get down at the tobacco shop. Don't waste your money on these stale products that don't work.
I used to go to Mile High kratom.com, which is now straight up kratom.com
the new owners insist that it is the same exact product just another name, I haven't purchased from them since they changed the name so I can't vouch for it, but....mile high Kratom was the shit when I was using their products.
What I'm using now is Happy Hippo Herbals (http://www.happyhippoherbals.Com) and I can totally vouch for their Kratom...it is Top Shelf.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I use 6th grams of either the hero hippo, or the hyper hippo.... And it works beautifully. (They guarantee their products freshness)
Kratom is also a natural analgesic, and aids in little, and sometimes big pains.
There's no "crash" or post use bummers either.
I don't sell Kratom I'm just a strong advocate for its use, being I have personally used it for the last year-and-a-half. And I've also gotten ripped.off with the crappy Kratom to, so if you want top quality kratom, this is where I would go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PoSiTiVeFLoW
10-05-2018, 11:12 PM
does supdrol give strength like androl

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkYeah I have not ran anadrol (yet) but on scale of one to Tren Ace... It's like a 7 on strength boost. And muscle gain 9/10 for sure.

swolesteelers
10-05-2018, 11:42 PM
yes sounds

1ManArmy
10-06-2018, 01:48 AM
What I'm going to suggest here does not necessarily only apply to sdrol, but for any lithargy
Experienced with oral aas.
I've used fresh quality Kratom for this, and other fatigue for months now, and it works like a charm.
The key here is to find and purchase high quality Kratom. this is not something you're going to get down at the tobacco shop. Don't waste your money on these stale products that don't work.
I used to go to Mile High kratom.com, which is now straight up kratom.com
the new owners insist that it is the same exact product just another name, I haven't purchased from them since they changed the name so I can't vouch for it, but....mile high Kratom was the shit when I was using their products.
What I'm using now is Happy Hippo Herbals (http://www.happyhippoherbals.Com) and I can totally vouch for their Kratom...it is Top Shelf.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I use 6th grams of either the hero hippo, or the hyper hippo.... And it works beautifully. (They guarantee their products freshness)
Kratom is also a natural analgesic, and aids in little, and sometimes big pains.
There's no "crash" or post use bummers either.
I don't sell Kratom I'm just a strong advocate for its use, being I have personally used it for the last year-and-a-half. And I've also gotten ripped.off with the crappy Kratom to, so if you want top quality kratom, this is where I would go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkIts funny you mentioned Kratom. I actually just finished off an oz of Rock Star hippo and red bali from happy hippo. I also have heard that happy hippo has the best kratom available. I still have yet to find my sweet spot with dosing kratom and did not really like thier rock star or red bali....BUT, they sent me a free sample of one of thier green strains and it worked wonders. Ill have to get more of that one. My biggest issue is kratom powder is the nastiest shit ive ever tasted. I have to mix it with orange juice and its still a hassle to get down. I might try the capsules next

Thanks for the reply

Electromass
10-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Its funny you mentioned Kratom. I actually just finished off an oz of Rock Star hippo and red bali from happy hippo. I also have heard that happy hippo has the best kratom available. I still have yet to find my sweet spot with dosing kratom and did not really like thier rock star or red bali....BUT, they sent me a free sample of one of thier green strains and it worked wonders. Ill have to get more of that one. My biggest issue is kratom powder is the nastiest shit ive ever tasted. I have to mix it with orange juice and its still a hassle to get down. I might try the capsules next

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkNo problem brother....I use orange juice and chocolate Ovaltine. The chocolate really takes the finale edge off of the taste....(two tablespoons of the Ovaltine)
One more thing bro, I'm pretty old school and was raised in the mindset of the, "Bodybuilders don't eat for taste" era, so having that attitude over the years has really made me resilience to anything that taste bad.... So it doesn't really bother me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1ManArmy
10-06-2018, 01:59 AM
No problem brother....I use orange juice and chocolate Ovaltine. The chocolate really takes the finale edge off of the taste....(two tablespoons of the Ovaltine)
One more thing bro, I'm pretty old school and was raised in the mindset of the, "Bodybuilders don't eat for taste" era, so having that attitude over the years has really made me resilience to anything that taste bad.... So it doesn't really bother me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkYou know, im usually like that too. Protien, pwo, and most all other tastes dont bother me but my God that kratom kills me lol. Ill definitely try the ovaltine though