PDA

View Full Version : Life After Tren ?

ctb
03-26-2012, 10:57 PM
What happens to all the great results that tren affords it's users once you switch to another compound. My situation is that I am just finishing test tren run of 6 weeks and will continue on test e solo for a month or so and then either add winny, var or tren again. I look leaner, rounder and fuller as a result of adding tren 6 weeks ago and have done minimal to nil cardio.

BLUELABEL
03-27-2012, 12:19 AM
its not like its just dissapears u will look leaner than ever.. lean is the word uwill hear more then anything else.. obv depending on ur build. var will also keep thatlook going for u let us know how it goes man

spraynpray
03-27-2012, 02:10 AM
Why not just keep running the tren and throw in the var?

rghtnow
03-27-2012, 03:16 AM
Why not just keep running the tren and throw in the var?

I'm with spraynpray....u could continue for a few more weeks on Tren without any issues IMO...2 to 4 more weeks might harden you up even more

BIGBOSS
03-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Tren is my favorite!!!

ctb
04-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I have made my mind to stop tren for a long time and maybe give it another go in the late summer/early fall. Reason for this is I am completely a sex machine on tren I cannot think about anything else except fucking 24 hours a day - I could not believe the kinky shit I was into while on tren - it just turned my wife into a fuckdoll and she is really not enjoying me like this - so I have to stop

ShortnWide
04-06-2012, 03:56 AM
Sex machine:)

I love tren.

mikeyg51
04-06-2012, 09:36 AM
hahaha, usually a high libido is a good thing, but I understand where you are coming from...I love tren, on it right now, and when I have discontinued its usage in the past I did not really lose gains...one compound can pick up where the other left off...try some winny oil; you may really like the effects

ctb
04-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks mikey winny has been high on my list as a suitable replacement - right now had some leftover t-bol so finishing that off 2 weeks or so. Never ran winny for fear of bad lipids but figuring on 5 weeks of tabs going into summer may be just what I am looking for. You mentioned oil - do you favor it over orals. Thinking about 60 mgs day winny and currently on test e 600/wk -weight 195 5'9" - bodyfat similar to your avatar.

mikeyg51
04-07-2012, 08:12 PM
you know, I actually really like the oral winny! I just ran some winny oil and as good as that is, I feel like I get great gains and more gain for my buck with the orals...60 a day is where you should be...I like a min of 50mg/ed, so you will def see some results

bigbb21
04-09-2012, 08:36 PM
you guys prefer tren A or tren E??? i have only tried tren E with great results