PDA

View Full Version : Cash app

BombdotCom
10-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Anyone use this to to send to other wallets?

Also how long does it take to get verified?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cypionator
10-07-2018, 07:51 PM
I have not yet bought any bitcoin with Cash App. It took 2 days to get verified to withdrawn bitcoin.

BombdotCom
10-10-2018, 04:18 PM
I used it once then they had to reset my account to use it again. Def the cheapest option IMO

astevens2
10-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Ya would like to know more about how this could work.

Starhopper
10-12-2018, 05:46 AM
I tried to use the CashApp but it would never verify my ID. Even the tech support couldn't get it to work right. I changed over to the Abra application and been using it since. Super easy to use and to transfer Bitcoin to an external wallet. (I use Blockchain)

BombdotCom
10-12-2018, 12:38 PM
You just download and get verified. Took about 24 hours then you purchase with debit card.
Ya would like to know more about how this could work.

rawdog
11-11-2018, 01:38 PM
I had issues verifying my ID which has been a bit of a headache.

leftkz
11-13-2018, 04:15 AM
Cashapp has been nothing but a headache for me.

First time around they couldnt verify my ID with the automated process so I had to email them. Took about a week for them to even respond to my email requesting for pictures of my ID and a selfie. After giving them that, I got no email for the next week and my account was verified for withdrawal, no notice of "we verified you, thank you" nothing.

Last night I try to buy some BTC as a test, bought $10 worth of BTC, transferred it to my blockchain wallet without a hitch. SWEET! Finally something is working.

Tried to buy another $100 of BTC. Keep getting an error for sufficient funds. Called my bank to check funds, All good, also made sure they were not blocking the transaction. Tried a different card, different payment method, still no dice. Still awaiting for CashApp to get back to me...

What a headache.

BombdotCom
11-13-2018, 10:43 PM

First time around they couldnt verify my ID with the automated process so I had to email them. Took about a week for them to even respond to my email requesting for pictures of my ID and a selfie. After giving them that, I got no email for the next week and my account was verified for withdrawal, no notice of "we verified you, thank you" nothing.

Last night I try to buy some BTC as a test, bought $10 worth of BTC, transferred it to my blockchain wallet without a hitch. SWEET! Finally something is working.

Tried to buy another $100 of BTC. Keep getting an error for sufficient funds. Called my bank to check funds, All good, also made sure they were not blocking the transaction. Tried a different card, different payment method, still no dice. Still awaiting for CashApp to get back to me...

What a headache.They will get back to you and reset your account. After that you're gold. So quick and easy

Bomber72
11-16-2018, 09:32 PM
I've been using it. Took a lot of going back and forth with support and eventually my verification had to be entered manually and my account reset but once I got it straightened out , it's pretty awesome. Works great now. Shows up on bank statement for debit card as; "Sqc*Square Cash". Pretty cool.

jsnm
12-01-2018, 11:52 PM
What’s the fees like on cash app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
12-01-2018, 11:53 PM
What’s the fees like on cash app?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere isnt any. You just pay market average so you may lose a few bucks

jsnm
12-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Really?? Damn that’s nice,Coinbase would charge a fee and then my credit card would charge me an overseas fee as well cause it’s based in the UK..

BombdotCom
12-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Really?? Damn that’s nice,Coinbase would charge a fee and then my credit card would charge me an overseas fee as well cause it’s based in the UK..

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah coin base fees are insane

Treebow
12-02-2018, 02:27 PM

What a headache.I have the exact same problem it says insufficient funds, called my bank they said everything should be good to go try it again, no success, got an email saying miles is working on my case , that was days ago, I asked PL and Riggs for help but they seemed to not have heard of anyone having an issue like this, I think I may have to use a different means to purchase BTC, any suggestions on what I should do would be appreciated thanks guys.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Big Sarge
12-16-2018, 07:44 PM
Cash app was great but i used it once and now i can't use it anymore. I emailed and they said i violated the terms somehow? If you send btc with it they have no idea what for right? I just got the cash card too now i can't use the damn app anymore

galaxy note 8 using Tapatalk

Popeye*
12-30-2018, 03:15 PM
My cash app account croaked this morning.

My add cash option will not let me re add another payment option. No debit card will work for it now.

Cryptocurrency should be streamlined.

Wish there was an ATM closer than 2hrs away!

Big Sarge
01-01-2019, 07:19 PM

My add cash option will not let me re add another payment option. No debit card will work for it now.

Wish there was an ATM closer than 2hrs away!Sounds like they did the same thing to you. I sent an email and they answered back that i violated the terms in some way. It's stupid. I sent more than $250 so they closed my account. I cant even get my last $4 of the dumb thing.

BombdotCom
01-01-2019, 07:33 PM

Wish there was an ATM closer than 2hrs away!Send them an email they fixed mine after I did that.

Couchlockd
01-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Did you guys pay a source from cash app?

If so there's the violation.

leftkz
01-01-2019, 08:50 PM
If you guys are sending source donations directly from the CashApp wallet then there's a high chance that's why they banned you. You should always withdraw your BTC from cashapp wallet to a secure wallet like mycelium or blockchain, then do your donation from there.

Popeye*
01-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Thanks I’ll reach out to them. Haven’t tried to contact support yet just a little frustrating. Some ppl it works great for others it’s a pain.

Nope I always transfer to one of my wallets after buying coin through another company/app.

leftkz
01-01-2019, 10:36 PM
I had a lot of issues at first too. It took me about 2 weeks to get Cashapp running properly, email after email after email... After that whole fiasco, its fine now.

Popeye*
01-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Thanks bud. I just emailed support and filled out the req info. I’ll keep at it and try to get it panned out. I probably need to check with my bank too to make sure they are not denying access. Not sure if thats the case here but I’ll check. Cash app is super convenient and quick so I’d like to get it back up and running again.

I had a lot of issues at first too. It took me about 2 weeks to get Cashapp running properly, email after email after email... After that whole fiasco, its fine now.

Popeye*
01-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Well they took care of it. My cash app is back up and running. Didn’t say what the issue is. But I’m able to add cash from my bank account again to buy bitcoin.

Weird but glad they fixed it.

Popeye

Alpha Omega
01-19-2019, 04:37 PM
Cashapp tracks coins. No good. Your best bet to send a source coins is go to a bitcoin atm. Use the app CointATMRadar. You can get their QR code that has the sources bitcoin address encoded in it. Go to atm, enter amount wanted to send, feed it cash, scan QR code, receipt is printed and done! Hope this helps.

Honesty, faith in what I do and my clients results drive me forward.

Popeye*
01-19-2019, 08:13 PM
Cashapp tracks coins. No good. Your best bet to send a source coins is go to a bitcoin atm. Use the app CointATMRadar. You can get their QR code that has the sources bitcoin address encoded in it. Go to atm, enter amount wanted to send, feed it cash, scan QR code, receipt is printed and done! Hope this helps.

Now this shouldn’t be a problem if you just buy from Cashapp and then transfer to outside source wallets correct? They can’t track beyond this can they or am I mistaken?

Wish there were closer atms in the area. That seems the best way to go if it feasible.

Thanks for the heads up AO!

Popeye

Alpha Omega
01-19-2019, 08:20 PM
They can. Always tumble/wash your coins before sending them to a wallet that you use for whatever. Doing this mixes coins with others and splits the hash up, ergo losing track of the hash because its been split. They figured how to track by the hash in the bitcoins. DigiByte is secure and a few others.

Quit a few coins are going to be listed on the Nasdaq, so your GUARANTEED they will be not only tracked heavily but regulated.

I read a LOT about crypto each day. Dont know it all, but if im going to be investing like I have been mind as well know as much as can.

AO

Popeye*
01-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Interesting. I was unaware and can never be too safe with this. Especially large investments.

I’ll be washing some coin today!

Might be worth the 2hr drive just to use atm now that I’ve learned this.

AO I appreciate u lookin out.

Popeye

M5077
01-31-2019, 01:42 AM
Coinbase...... waited 10 days for funds to clear! Customer supports reply “it does seem your wait time is extended for some reason and couldn’t help me. Finally cleared and I lost money in the meantime.

Cashapp...... set it up in a matter of an hour couldn’t get verified. Email with customer support back and forth, in the midst BOOM I’m verified. I make a test buy, 20 bucks and send to my blockchain BOOM easy as pie.

One day later, cashapp won’t allow me to add cash, just says something to the effect “transaction cannot be completed, over and over. Customer service contacted again still no reply.

Abra...... attempted to verify and purchase btc, denied without reason. Call bank all is a go and I come to understand, my card is the single type of card they won’t accept.

Welcome to my crypto experience.

M

Alpha Omega
01-31-2019, 01:47 AM
Ive mentioned a few times "coinradar" or another bitcoin atm locator. Download Exodus, print your QR code, go to a bitcoin atm, tell it how much you want, scan QR, feed it cash, grab receipt, done. VERY easy ;)

No middle man, small fee.

AO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

M5077
01-31-2019, 01:58 AM
Ive mentioned a few times "coinradar" or another bitcoin atm locator. Download Exodus, print your QR code, go to a bitcoin atm, tell it how much you want, scan QR, feed it cash, grab receipt, done. VERY easy ;)

No middle man, small fee.

AO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m hours away bro, wish I could hit an atm.

M

M5077
01-31-2019, 03:51 AM
I’m hours away bro, wish I could hit an atm.

M

Pie in my face!!! Found one less than an hour away

M

Stretchnuts4u2
02-19-2019, 11:13 PM
I’ve used coinbase and blockchain for the past year but after the market dropping substantially I started looking into other methods. Downloaded cashapp, got everything set up and did a simple 5$ test run and all was good. Now that I’m attempting to transfer quite a bit more $ I’m repeatedly getting the “This Transfer failed” notice. Tried again with a mere 5$ and it went right through. Emailed the company and waiting on a response. Before I go the atm route or back to coinbase does anyone have any suggestions of what could be causing my issue? Any and all help is greatly appreciated as always guys. Thanks

M5077
02-19-2019, 11:22 PM
I’ve used coinbase and blockchain for the past year but after the market dropping substantially I started looking into other methods. Downloaded cashapp, got everything set up and did a simple 5$ test run and all was good. Now that I’m attempting to transfer quite a bit more $ I’m repeatedly getting the “This Transfer failed” notice. Tried again with a mere 5$ and it went right through. Emailed the company and waiting on a response. Before I go the atm route or back to coinbase does anyone have any suggestions of what could be causing my issue? Any and all help is greatly appreciated as always guys. Thanks

I’ve abandoned cash app because of this. Never received any response from customer service and same repeated issue. For me some reason though the dollar amount didn’t mean anything. 5 goes through as a tester. Then that was that.

M

Stretchnuts4u2
02-19-2019, 11:27 PM
I’ve abandoned cash app because of this. Never received any response from customer service and same repeated issue. For me some reason though the dollar amount didn’t mean anything. 5 goes through as a tester. Then that was that.

M

I just now stumbled across something on Cash app saying there’s a 250$ limit per 7 days until identification is verified. Yet I’ve already received the verification email. I’ll give it the evening then washing my hands of it. I appreciate the response sir!

Big Sarge
02-23-2019, 05:53 PM
I switched to Abra and do it all from one app. They don't care where or how much you send

Hayabusa_muscle
02-23-2019, 06:14 PM
Anyone use this to to send to other wallets?

Also how long does it take to get verified?

Cash app. Cheap fees. Transfer time in minutes. Not days. Just withdraw to your other wallet and transfers in 5 minutes. Then pay your bills. Never had a problem.

BombdotCom
02-23-2019, 06:18 PM
Cash app. Cheap fees. Transfer time in minutes. Not days. Just withdraw to your other wallet and transfers in 5 minutes. Then pay your bills. Never had a problem.Yup I've used it a few times now.

rollingwinter
03-23-2019, 08:46 PM
Cash app is great when it works however, verification always seems to be problematic in their app and depending on your activity, they can ban you for no reason. I lost an account on there with no reason and once a decision is made, you cannot contest it. You literally have no context for why they decided to end their service.

Fatherof2
05-19-2019, 12:05 AM
I'm just now learning about crypto. Made my first ATM Bitcoin purchase last night. $20 cash into the machine left me with $14.70 after 12% + $3 ATM fee.

I just bought $5 Bitcoin using CashApp and as of this writing it's at $4.91. My verification is in process but when it's done, it's going to my Blockchain wallet. Like I said, I'm new to all this but it seems like Cashapp and Blockchain is just too easy and a sh!t ton cheaper than ATM.

Bigdaddyperk
05-19-2019, 01:00 AM
I'm just now learning about crypto. Made my first ATM Bitcoin purchase last night. $20 cash into the machine left me with $14.70 after 12% + $3 ATM fee.

I just bought $5 Bitcoin using CashApp and as of this writing it's at $4.91. My verification is in process but when it's done, it's going to my Blockchain wallet. Like I said, I'm new to all this but it seems like Cashapp and Blockchain is just too easy and a sh!t ton cheaper than ATM.Thats what im thinkin too

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Buddhayoyo
05-26-2019, 03:40 PM
Cash app is now banning users, I knew this was coming, they are taking the same actions as coinbase, be careful if u do a lot of transfers of bitcoins, cuz you’ll b banned anytime

9TMARE
05-26-2019, 04:15 PM
Very true! Reddit post on May 1’st was a pretty recent one I just saw. I guess take it very very slow.

thebear
05-26-2019, 04:17 PM
Yup. It’s the way to go and easy. Might take you emailing customer service from app to get verified and might take a few times, but once you do it’s easy.

Ecr33
08-25-2019, 12:36 PM
Anyone know another service, cash app just closed my account, that I used like 3 times and no big money exchange. So I’m blocked from coinbase and cash any other ideas on how to buy btc?

Drillit
08-25-2019, 01:55 PM
Anyone know another service, cash app just closed my account, that I used like 3 times and no big money exchange. So I’m blocked from coinbase and cash any other ideas on how to buy btc?

Bitcoin atm but the surcharges are pretty stupid.

Raphael3289
08-25-2019, 01:57 PM
Anyone know another service, cash app just closed my account, that I used like 3 times and no big money exchange. So I’m blocked from coinbase and cash any other ideas on how to buy btc?Try Mycelium?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk