PDA

View Full Version : Need the BOP veterans help on cycle advice

Scatpack392
10-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Ok brothers I’m setting up for another blast.
Here is my current stats:
43yrs old
5’9”
94.7lbs skeletal muscle mass
25.9lbs body fat mass
27.8kg/m2 body mass index
13.7% percent body fat
DIET:
3500 calories
protein 350
carbs 350
fat 78
i currently workout Monday-Saturday at 3am-4:15am this is my schedule:
mon. Quads primary and hams secondary with calves
tues. chest with some tris abs
wed. Back bis
thurs. Shoulders abs
fri. Hams primary quads secondary calves
sat. Arms
sun rest
this is the cycle I have planned:
test e 500mg a week 15 weeks total
tren e 400mg a week 15 weeks total
eq 500mg a week 15 weeks total
superdrol 25mg ed week 1 then 40mg ed week 2-6
mast e 500mg a week start week 5.10 weeks total
anavar 50mg ed start week 10. 5 weeks total
aromasin as needed (not sure on this dosage)?
IGF-1 lr3 20iu a day
PCT:
HCG 500iu ed for 4 weeks
clomid 100mg ed for 4 weeks
i have nolvadex on hand too.

So so with all this info I’m giving....I really need some serious input on this cycle because this will officially be my biggest cycle for me. I have done tren, test and mast together before but not including everything else. So please help with any knowledgeable input u can provide. It will be greatly appreciated.

Electromass
10-08-2018, 10:57 AM
So what's your goal here?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scatpack392
10-08-2018, 11:45 AM
So what's your goal here?

clean bulk. Hoping to hit maybe 210lbs body weight when done.

Electromass
10-08-2018, 11:53 AM
So, 22 lbs of muscle. What time frame are you setting up in order to get to a lean 210 lbs?
And, me personally....I wouldn't run sdrol for 6 weeks.
Also, 3500 calories will not get you where you want to go.
If you want to get big, you have to eat big.

Wshadrick
10-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Looks pretty solid, I wouldn’t run Tren longer then 10wks, I’d bump the Eq up to 750mgs, and the SDrol 3-4wks tops. SDrol is really strong so you can adjust your mgs on how the sides are, I myself stay away from it it’s realky hard on my liver. Nice cycle tho you will stack on weight and size for sure

Scatpack392
10-08-2018, 01:38 PM
So, 22 lbs of muscle. What time frame are you setting up in order to get to a lean 210 lbs?
And, me personally....I wouldn't run sdrol for 6 weeks.
Also, 3500 calories will not get you where you want to go.
If you want to get big, you have to eat big.

cycle is planned for 15 weeks. The calorie thing has always been my issue. I just don’t where I should be at for intake. Where do you think I should be at for calories? Carbs, protein, fat? It looks like there’s a few people saying the same about the sdrol so I might drop it to 4 weeks.

Scatpack392
10-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Looks pretty solid, I wouldn’t run Tren longer then 10wks, I’d bump the Eq up to 750mgs, and the SDrol 3-4wks tops. SDrol is really strong so you can adjust your mgs on how the sides are, I myself stay away from it it’s realky hard on my liver. Nice cycle tho you will stack on weight and size for sure
i originally had the eq at 750mg but I thought that was going to be a lot. As for the tren I usually respond really well to tren a. This is my first run with tren e. I have run tren a for 12 weeks with no real bad sides. Does tren e have more chances of sides for that long of a cycle?

Charger69
10-08-2018, 01:59 PM
43yrs old
5’9”
25.9lbs body fat mass
13.7% percent body fat
DIET:
3500 calories
protein 350
carbs 350
fat 78
wed. Back bis
thurs. Shoulders abs
sat. Arms
sun rest
IGF-1 lr3 20iu a day
PCT:
HCG 500iu ed for 4 weeks

So so with all this info I’m giving....I really need some serious input on this cycle because this will officially be my biggest cycle for me. I have done tren, test and mast together before but not including everything else. So please help with any knowledgeable input u can provide. It will be greatly appreciated.

What is your cycle history? What have you taken, how much, and how long? How many cycles?
I would recommend clomid and Nolva. I am also a firm believer in Hcg on cycle not as PCT. during PCT you are trying to get things working again. Taking HCG does just the opposite. It shuts you down. Doing HCG during cycle keeps the boys working so when off cycle it is not so difficult to get them working again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
10-08-2018, 02:10 PM
cycle is planned for 15 weeks. The calorie thing has always been my issue. I just don’t where I should be at for intake. Where do you think I should be at for calories? Carbs, protein, fat? It looks like there’s a few people saying the same about the sdrol so I might drop it to 4 weeks.Bro there's only been one time that I gained 20 lb on a cycle.... and that was my very first one and I actually kept most of that weight.
If you come out of a cycle keeping 6 solid pounds of muscle you're doing better than most.
And yes, eating an over abundance of food is critical to gaining mass. For me bulking and leaning are two opposite to things, like day and night, if you have one, you don't have the other.
You can do a CLEAN bulk, where you're doubling your clean food intake.

Electromass
10-08-2018, 02:25 PM
What is your cycle history? What have you taken, how much, and how long? How many cycles?
I would recommend clomid and Nolva. I am also a firm believer in Hcg on cycle not as PCT. during PCT you are trying to get things working again. Taking HCG does just the opposite. It shuts you down. Doing HCG during cycle keeps the boys working so when off cycle it is not so difficult to get them working again.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCan you please tell us how much hcg to run daily on cycle?

Scatpack392
10-08-2018, 02:35 PM

i have done test tren and mast in my last cycle. Before that it has been always test and tren. As for the hcg I hear people say it’s essential for pct and not to do it for cycles and then I hear it is best ran during a cycle at low doses. What would a dose of hcg be daily if ran on cycle?

Electromass
10-08-2018, 03:11 PM
i have done test tren and mast in my last cycle. Before that it has been always test and tren. As for the hcg I hear people say it’s essential for pct and not to do it for cycles and then I hear it is best ran during a cycle at low doses. What would a dose of hcg be daily if ran on cycle?I'm doing this myself...just wondering what others take is on dosing

Nismo99
10-08-2018, 10:09 PM
I'm doing this myself...just wondering what others take is on dosing

Running HCG while on cycle is a hotly debated topic so I won't even go there. But for dosage, no need for daily HCG....I'd suggest 500 IU twice a week at most. That should be more than enough to keep your nuts active.

Scatpack392
10-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Running HCG while on cycle is a hotly debated topic so I won't even go there. But for dosage, no need for daily HCG....I'd suggest 500 IU twice a week at most. That should be more than enough to keep your nuts active.
I don’t think I would do it cause I hear more negative then positive.

julskee
10-08-2018, 11:19 PM
I take hcg on cycle 500iu a week. The way I see it why would you let your nuts fully shut down? makes it easy to pct and recover quicker in my option

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
10-08-2018, 11:52 PM
43yrs old
5’9”
25.9lbs body fat mass
13.7% percent body fat
DIET:
3500 calories
protein 350
carbs 350
fat 78
wed. Back bis
thurs. Shoulders abs
sat. Arms
sun rest
IGF-1 lr3 20iu a day
PCT:
HCG 500iu ed for 4 weeks

Wheres the caber?

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Wheres the caber?
Do you think it should be added? I have never used it and don’t know much about it. Can explain the benefits briefly?

enrod
10-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Do you think it should be added? I have never used it and don’t know much about it. Can explain the benefits briefly?

If you’re sensitive to prolactin, which is raised by nandrolones (deca/tren), caber is used to combat those sides. Prolactin can cause your nipples to get sensitive and even lactate.

Imo, at 188lbs you don’t need 2g/gear per week, but you’re never convinced until you try it yourself in this game. Bring your fats up another 20-30g and throw in some more carbs as well and you’ll see the weight pack on.

Aromasin has a short half life, so 25mg am and 25mg pm per day would be ideal. Highly recommend it with your chosen doses.

Medic 1
10-09-2018, 03:44 AM
First of all that is way to much crap to take and Tren for 15 weeks probably not the best idea. You are going to take all that stuff and only work out for one hour give or take a day seems kind of a waste to be completely honest with you. In no way am I trying to be disrespectful but sir you need to step your game up what about cardio schedule. I would truly think about upping your training a little bit. Had to go back and look and I don’t see cardio you need to build up your gym time up or all that gear won’t mean a dam thing.

Adrenaline
10-09-2018, 06:23 AM
The cycle looks good. But I would change your diet and PCT. Aim for a minimum of 4k calories. Run HCG during your cycle at 500iu twice a week. And for PCT Clomid at 50mg and Nolva 20mg. Run both Clomid and Nolva.

Otherwise everything looks good. Good luck bro, lift heavy and smart!

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 11:38 AM
First of all that is way to much crap to take and Tren for 15 weeks probably not the best idea. You are going to take all that stuff and only work out for one hour give or take a day seems kind of a waste to be completely honest with you. In no way am I trying to be disrespectful but sir you need to step your game up what about cardio schedule. I would truly think about upping your training a little bit. Had to go back and look and I don’t see cardio you need to build up your gym time up or all that gear won’t mean a dam thing.
ur right I forgot to put cardio down. I train Jiu Jitsu 4 days a week for 1.5 hours. I also have a concept 2 rower in my garage I use 2 times a week.

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 11:41 AM
If you’re sensitive to prolactin, which is raised by nandrolones (deca/tren), caber is used to combat those sides. Prolactin can cause your nipples to get sensitive and even lactate.

Imo, at 188lbs you don’t need 2g/gear per week, but you’re never convinced until you try it yourself in this game. Bring your fats up another 20-30g and throw in some more carbs as well and you’ll see the weight pack on.

Aromasin has a short half life, so 25mg am and 25mg pm per day would be ideal. Highly recommend it with your chosen doses.

i have ran tren in 4 other cycles and never had any issues. But it sounds like a good thing to have on hand just in case. Thanks for the input bro.

chadmack282
10-09-2018, 01:16 PM
WoW to me that is a ton of gear.
I would definitely drop some things & I run Proviron in every cycle.
Some 1 says 25mg of aromisin 2x/day, for me personally that would crash my estro hard. I get by with 12.5eod.
Lots of opinions, hmmmm!

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 02:31 PM
WoW to me that is a ton of gear.
I would definitely drop some things & I run Proviron in every cycle.
Some 1 says 25mg of aromisin 2x/day, for me personally that would crash my estro hard. I get by with 12.5eod.
Lots of opinions, hmmmm!
Yeah I agree on the aromasin dose it seems high. Everyone is different and it’s very interesting to see what other people run and the things they have experienced. For me I don’t believe it’s a lot of gear because not all of it is ran at the same time. It’s a lot of different things for 1 cycle as a whole. I have gathered a lot of the info to put it together from some well known body builders who’s names will be left out to protect the innocent. Lol I thank you very much for ur input constructive criticism is the best.

Nismo99
10-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Yeah I agree on the aromasin dose it seems high. Everyone is different and it’s very interesting to see what other people run and the things they have experienced. For me I don’t believe it’s a lot of gear because not all of it is ran at the same time. It’s a lot of different things for 1 cycle as a whole. I have gathered a lot of the info to put it together from some well known body builders who’s names will be left out to protect the innocent. Lol I thank you very much for ur input constructive criticism is the best.

This looks like a pro-level stack. Unless you are planning to eat a lot more than 3500 calories, I suspect this is way too much gear and ultimately will be a waste. No amount of gear or training will help you if the calories aren't there. If it were me, I'd dial those oils back...2-3 at most, and overall, I am not a fan of orals except proviron which is super mild.

Medic 1
10-09-2018, 03:32 PM
I as well do martial arts a couple times a week but it is not the same as cardio. To get the results you want you will need to do cardio. MMA fighters do cardio to beagle to sustain themselves in the other. You will do what you want so have at it that Tren is gonna kill you cardiovascular wise good luck

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 04:39 PM
I as well do martial arts a couple times a week but it is not the same as cardio. To get the results you want you will need to do cardio. MMA fighters do cardio to beagle to sustain themselves in the other. You will do what you want so have at it that Tren is gonna kill you cardiovascular wise good luck
i have done tren for 12 weeks before and it didn’t hurt my cardio capabilities. Even competed at high level Jiu Jitsu tournaments. I seem to do really well with the tren.

Nismo99
10-09-2018, 08:21 PM
i have done tren for 12 weeks before and it didn’t hurt my cardio capabilities. Even competed at high level Jiu Jitsu tournaments. I seem to do really well with the tren.

Good example of how sides effect some but not others. Tren hurt my cardio pretty badly. But I had zero other sides where other users report issues with aggression, mood, acne, sex drive, etc.

Scatpack392
10-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Good example of how sides effect some but not others. Tren hurt my cardio pretty badly. But I had zero other sides where other users report issues with aggression, mood, acne, sex drive, etc.
i got bad acne from mast e on my last run. Tren has always been good to me. Sdrol is new for me so we will see how that goes.

LowT
10-09-2018, 11:51 PM
Nice cycle. If I had your gear I'd run this:
Test E @ 750mgs 1-15
Tren E @ 400mgs 1-15
EQ @ 600-800mgs 1-15
Save the Mast for another time.
HCG from week 2- up to PCT, not with. @250ius e3d and adjust if needed.
And have to Caber on hand when running Tren. I had to run 12.5 e3d at dosages a bit higher than yours. It varies from person to person.
That's a lot of Clomid.
I'd do:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/2500

Need to eat more. Add a protein shake or two if you can't get the whole foods in.
I don't believe in "clean bulks." Concentrate on getting the calories you're going to need and train like hell. You're supposed to gain weight on a cycle or blast. And you'll gain some unwanted weight but you have to have it to grow. You can take it off later.
I like it.
Whatever you decide, good luck and have fun!! That's what it's all about. Kill it in the weight room!!

Electromass
10-10-2018, 12:11 AM
ur right I forgot to put cardio down. I train Jiu Jitsu 4 days a week for 1.5 hours. I also have a concept 2 rower in my garage I use 2 times a week.Honestly, I don't think you're going to get the muscle size you're looking for with that much cardio in addition to lifting weights.
Although, you can run your cycle above, and gain a little, then maintain that while getting leaned out.
But it's not going to be towards the 210#'s you're wanting.

chadmack282
10-10-2018, 12:11 AM

That's more what I ment a lot of different compounds. Running such variety can make it extremely difficult to dial things in or out if problems arise, where if u use a smaller number of compounds it is much more simple to make adjustments.

chadmack282
10-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Make sure u can an eye on that blood pressure, u will probably have high RBC.
I recommend giving blood b 4 u start cycle & half way through to try avoid high BP instead of trying to deal with it.

ShowStopper
10-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Looks like a great cycle to me! Good luck!

Charger69
10-10-2018, 05:16 AM
Can you please tell us how much hcg to run daily on cycle?

250 iu twice a week.
You can do without HCG and you can also do without PCT.
HCG shuts down your natural production. Would you take test during PCT?
It keeps the boys working on cycle. Without it, it may be difficult to get them working again.

Adrenaline
10-10-2018, 06:05 AM
250 iu twice a week.
You can do without HCG and you can also do without PCT.
HCG shuts down your natural production. Would you take test during PCT?
It keeps the boys working on cycle. Without it, it may be difficult to get them working again.

HCG should be ran during every cycle. I recommend 500iu twice a week. And PCT should be taken after every cycle.

You dont run Test while on PCT unless your natural Test levels are too low.

Charger69
10-10-2018, 06:17 AM
HCG should be ran during every cycle. I recommend 500iu twice a week. And PCT should be taken after every cycle.

You dont run Test while on PCT unless your natural Test levels are too low.

If you are running test, PCT will not do anything. People on TRT do not accomplish PCT.
PCT is to get your natural levels back. If you cannot get them back to normal levels, then you take low test.

Adrenaline
10-10-2018, 06:48 AM
Would you take test during PCT?

This is the question I was answering and it would be no. I never mentioned TRT. Obviously no point taking PCT if you were on TRT. But if your blasting and cruising you could take breaks and do a PCT.

Scatpack392
10-10-2018, 09:26 AM
That's more what I ment a lot of different compounds. Running such variety can make it extremely difficult to dial things in or out if problems arise, where if u use a smaller number of compounds it is much more simple to make adjustments.
very true I didn’t thing about it like that. Excellent point bro.

LowT
10-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Yeah, shit. Should have recognized when you said blast. No PCT when blasting and cruising.
Need to slow down and pay more attention. Haha...

astevens2
10-15-2018, 01:19 AM
As far as AAS I would raise the test to 1,000mg. As far as diet I would raise the fats from the 78g to about 150 grams per day. Your protein seems at good amount, carbs could be a bit lower maybe like 300g per day. You could also just cycle your carbs instead of eating 300-350g every single day. On the days where you go higher on carbs dont make the mistake of having your fats really low like a lot of people do.

Scatpack392
10-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Make sure u can an eye on that blood pressure, u will probably have high RBC.
I recommend giving blood b 4 u start cycle & half way through to try avoid high BP instead of trying to deal with it.
Any suggestions for cheap lab testing. Damn shit is expensive. I saw someone post about a discount company but I can’t find that post again.

Oldude
10-18-2018, 11:48 PM
Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com)

LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online (http://www.labsmd.com)

chadmack282
10-19-2018, 12:47 AM
Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com)

LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online (http://www.labsmd.com)

Oldude has u covered on labs, up in the sticky part of this section u can find all the info on it.
I was referring to just going to blood bank b 4 cycle & donating blood & again half through cycle that will make a huge difference on blood pressure when the EQ raises your red blood cell count.

Scatpack392
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
Got bloods done. This is completely off everything for over a month.

Scatpack392
10-29-2018, 10:57 PM
I was expecting the high estrogen level due to coming off a cruise and not taking anything as I came off. But all and all I think everything looks good. I’m no expert though...