PDA

View Full Version : Question on length of time for injections

Thehog18
03-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Been trying to read up on this....seeing times of up to a
minute for a ml..

I realize gear, pin size, and location all play a role but im
lookin to start my first cycle of test e 250 x2 a week with 23g pins, thinking glutes n delts looking for minimal pain n swelling of course
thanks

htownbabysaver
03-28-2012, 05:44 AM
always draw back to check for blood flow in case you somehow hit a hoser in your ass (very rare). should still commit to a steady push with a break then re-pull just to make sure tip didnt re-enter a nearby vessel (especially in quad), then continue. Remember you are forcing an oil in between the fibers of a muscle, displacing nerves, just like blood does when you get whaked with a baseball and get a big ass bruise, causing pain. Slower in my experience is easier on the tissues the day after. I can push test quickly but prefer not to just personal preference. Now tren................. i have to do it much slower......... I got the cough often when I used to rush things when I first got started using fina so now I either take a good two minutes for straight dose or just mix it with my other oils to dilute, ......... much better experience.

ODB
03-28-2012, 03:27 PM
another option (which I do) is to warm the oil, I get hot water in sink or small beaker and warm my vial+oils up B4 sterilizing +drawing+injecting (also helps draw).

ZOOT
03-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Hope this helps:

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?283-Injection-Info&highlight=injection+length

mikeyg51
03-28-2012, 05:26 PM
^^^^warm the oil does work! Good question, Hog, and I will even use 22g, rotating between left/right glute and left/right quad...I use Tek right now and there is little pain; however, I hate shoulder injections cuz I once had prop make my shoulder double in size for 5 days! Test e usually doesn't hurt so bad; I find that the shorter esters do tho so take precautions, ask questions, and good luck!

Thehog18
03-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Yo guys I appreciate yall droppin some knowledge on me about this! got to get a good night sleep now, b/c in the morning, I pin the first one.

Thehog18
03-29-2012, 03:00 AM
Hope this helps:

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?283-Injection-Info&highlight=injection+length

I read these stickies before I started the forum....but I didnt see anything about length of time for injecting the oil...not getting smart at all bro thanks, its worth me reading again

ZOOT
03-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I read these stickies before I started the forum....but I didnt see anything about length of time for injecting the oil...not getting smart at all bro thanks, its worth me reading again

haha...your right, it just says slowly..lol

proxy
03-29-2012, 03:33 PM
There are multiple factors, but majority that I have read before mentions that warming of the oil is best bet for a faster time, or cutting it with some vitamin b.