PDA

View Full Version : sry for this probably already answered question

Crybabyfattypants
10-09-2018, 01:52 PM
so it takes a couple weeks to reach peak blood hormone levels on test e. does that mean your 12 week cycle starts after the couple weeks or after first injection? also if you're blasting and cruising, when you start your blast does it still take a couple weeks to reach max peak levels?

Adrenaline
10-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Your cycle starts when you start injecting. Yes it takes a few weeks for the Test to really get into your system. Thats why people take an oral like Dbol the first few weeks. And I’m assuming when your cruising your taking a dose between 100-250mg so yes, it will take a few weeks to get maximum effects of your blast.

Crybabyfattypants
10-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Ty sir, that was exactly what I needed. I’ve actually been cruising at 350 a week for years now with a 700mg/week blast once a year or every other. This time I got some dbol which I’m gonna do 40mg Ed for week 1-6 and tren ace 75mg eod for week 6-12. (Cuz it’s a cycle I did over 5 years ago and loved)I was unsure when to start the dbol but I see now I should start taking it as soon as I start blasting , so thanx again

Adrenaline
10-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Ty sir, that was exactly what I needed. I’ve actually been cruising at 350 a week for years now with a 700mg/week blast once a year or every other. This time I got some dbol which I’m gonna do 40mg Ed for week 1-6 and tren ace 75mg eod for week 6-12. (Cuz it’s a cycle I did over 5 years ago and loved)I was unsure when to start the dbol but I see now I should start taking it as soon as I start blasting , so thanx again

Thats a high dose to be cruising on. You want to give your body a break so when you blast again it really shocks your body and gives you optimal gains.

Orals like Dbol should only be ran 4 weeks, they are very toxic on your body.

And I would run the Tren the full 12 weeks.

Your blast should look like this:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25-50mg
Weeks 1-12 Test 700mg
Weeks 1-12 Tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-12 HCG 500iu twice a week
Weeks 1-12 Aromasin when needed
Weeks 14-18 PCT Clomid 50mg, Nolva 20mg ED

If your going to go back to cruising you can skip that last step. But make sure your taking HCG and an AI during your cycle.

Crybabyfattypants
10-09-2018, 03:57 PM
right on, thanks bro.

chadmack282
10-09-2018, 08:58 PM
So u have been cruising at 350mg a week for years & don't know the simple basics of esters?
I don't mean to sound like a dick but u should have a basic knowledge of compounds u r injecting in your body.
Have u had blood work done while cruising on 350/week?
If yes what was your estro like?

Crybabyfattypants
10-10-2018, 01:01 AM
I was pretty sure about the ester but it’s been a while and I just wanted to clarify before putting stuff in my body and/or fucking up my cycle. No my entire time cruising I didn’t get bloods once, I got them done when I was blasting just to see if the gear was legit. My buddy told me I should get bloods every 3 months but he said a half cc should b fine for cruising and that was on a 400 blend so I figured 350 would b fine. Ya I kno that’s dumb af on my part and ty for letting me kno. Btw I’ve needed exemestane(to battle preexisting Gyno) for the entire cruise so I imagine my estrogen is not what it’s supposed to b but I also heard some people r just like that especially if u have a bunch of addictions like me, so I didn’t think much of it

chadmack282
10-10-2018, 04:02 AM
I was pretty sure about the ester but it’s been a while and I just wanted to clarify before putting stuff in my body and/or fucking up my cycle. No my entire time cruising I didn’t get bloods once, I got them done when I was blasting just to see if the gear was legit. My buddy told me I should get bloods every 3 months but he said a half cc should b fine for cruising and that was on a 400 blend so I figured 350 would b fine. Ya I kno that’s dumb af on my part and ty for letting me kno. Btw I’ve needed exemestane(to battle preexisting Gyno) for the entire cruise so I imagine my estrogen is not what it’s supposed to b but I also heard some people r just like that especially if u have a bunch of addictions like me, so I didn’t think much of it

B careful this stuff can hurt U Bro!
I am not knocking U at all I just want to make sure U understand that this S hit can really hurt especially without the proper pre cautions.

Crybabyfattypants
10-10-2018, 04:10 AM
Roger that! And ya I don’t think you sound like a dick or r being one in anyway for trying to help me out by telling me the right way to do shit, on the contrary I really appreciate it! Thanks brother. I’m gonna lower my cruise dose to 500mg a week after this blast and go get some bloods done for sure. I feel dumb af for waiting for so long.

madhungarian
10-10-2018, 04:23 AM
Thats a high dose to be cruising on. You want to give your body a break so when you blast again it really shocks your body and gives you optimal gains.

Orals like Dbol should only be ran 4 weeks, they are very toxic on your body.

And I would run the Tren the full 12 weeks.

Your blast should look like this:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25-50mg
Weeks 1-12 Test 700mg
Weeks 1-12 Tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-12 HCG 500iu twice a week
Weeks 1-12 Aromasin when needed
Weeks 14-18 PCT Clomid 50mg, Nolva 20mg ED

If your going to go back to cruising you can skip that last step. But make sure your taking HCG and an AI during your cycle.

A lot of people run dbol for six weeka at more than 40 mgs ed. Tudca and NAC should be an absolute must to take during this cycle. Milk thistle after the cycle or at least after the oral is done. I'd have some caber in hand before starting as well, don't want to start lactating and not have any. Why so much test? A lot of threads on here about running trt dosage of test and higher tren. Let the tren do the heavy lifting. For you to say that is what his blast should look like is a little pretentious. Everyone reacts differently. OP, one piece of advice I would give is to split your dbol into 2 20 mg doses a day.

Crybabyfattypants
10-10-2018, 04:53 AM
I have NAC but no tudca and ya I still plan on the full 6 weeks, I was gonna do 4 10mg doses through out the day. I also have exemestane, nolv and caber on deck. Do u think the nac alone is not enough?

Adrenaline
10-10-2018, 06:10 AM
A lot of people run dbol for six weeka at more than 40 mgs ed. Tudca and NAC should be an absolute must to take during this cycle. Milk thistle after the cycle or at least after the oral is done. I'd have some caber in hand before starting as well, don't want to start lactating and not have any. Why so much test? A lot of threads on here about running trt dosage of test and higher tren. Let the tren do the heavy lifting. For you to say that is what his blast should look like is a little pretentious. Everyone reacts differently. OP, one piece of advice I would give is to split your dbol into 2 20 mg doses a day.

I recommend 4 weeks on orals. I like injectables better. You wont lactate if you control your estrogen correctly but it is good to have Caber on hand if you need it. And I would always go higher Test than Tren, a lot less sides that way.

madhungarian
10-10-2018, 01:15 PM
I have NAC but no tudca and ya I still plan on the full 6 weeks, I was gonna do 4 10mg doses through out the day. I also have exemestane, nolv and caber on deck. Do u think the nac alone is not enough?

I can't say for sure if NAC alone is enough or not. But I can tell you that myself and many others on here have run both tudca and nac, then had bloodwork done and our liver numbers were good. Why take the chance? Tudca is inexpensive, a liver transplant not so much.

Crybabyfattypants
10-10-2018, 02:55 PM
I actually read up on it and apparently it’s good for other shit too so I went ahead and ordered a bottle. Figure it can’t hurt to take one here and there. Ty for the advise :)! One thing I was concerned about is I read too much liver support can hinder your gains so I didn’t want xtra liver support wasting my dbol. Is this true?

Couchlockd
10-10-2018, 03:49 PM

Here's 350 pinned e3.5d (700mg \ week)

The first day after pinning you are at 40mg test being released. Normal human produces 6-9mg a day. First pin releases 4x the amount naturally released

madhungarian
10-10-2018, 04:43 PM
I actually read up on it and apparently it’s good for other shit too so I went ahead and ordered a bottle. Figure it can’t hurt to take one here and there. Ty for the advise :)! One thing I was concerned about is I read too much liver support can hinder your gains so I didn’t want xtra liver support wasting my dbol. Is this true?

I can assure you that some of the biggest guys on here take both tudca and nac at least once a day, most take it twice daily. You can make more gains but your organs and brain can't always be repaired or fixed once damaged. Don't take milk thistle while on an oral, there are reports of it hindering the potency of the orals.

Crybabyfattypants
10-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Right on, ty bro.