PDA

View Full Version : Growth Hormone & Blood Glucose

rghtnow
03-29-2012, 12:57 AM
This debate seems to rage on boards about what happens to your Blood Glucose level's following a Growth Hormone injection. Being a diabetic i am obviously in a different class than someone who is not as sensitive to sugar levels but it's been my experience that my blood glucose drops after every injection. Tonight i decided to take some pics and share my experiences for others as a reminder to pay attention to your levels if your on GH. You might already be low and not even know it, take and injection and find yourself crashing. Here are the pics taken about 22 minutes apart. I was getting a little queasy so i went ahead and took my BG before i wanted to (i wanted to wait a full 30 minutes) but u can see from the pictures the dramatic drop in levels in just 22 minutes following a 5iu injection.So to those thinking about using GH or those that are using it always be mindful of your sugar levels so u don't find yourself in trouble..The top photo as u can see was taken at 8:32pm approx 22 minutes following the injection. The bottom photo was obviously my starting Number

pushiron
04-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Interesting thank you very much.

exphys88
04-03-2012, 12:46 AM
I've heard some guys speculate that the cause of this drop is because of residual insulin left over from the manufacturing process. I can't validate this though.

Cyto33
04-03-2012, 02:23 AM
I have had this problem myself with this new kit i just got in. It was the second shot i took and i was out on the road. the crash hit me so hard i had to pull over. i limped my way into a gas station to get some food.

i was worried i ended up with GHRP or some thing. its never happen to me before. but with this new stuff i just got its done it 4 times now.

exphys88
04-03-2012, 02:27 AM
I hope you guys aren't using the nipertropins, they have been determined to be bunk and there is something in them that causes weird symptoms. There is a whole section on lab testing at ironmag where you can see guys results on various hgh.