PDA

View Full Version : Taureau AKA BTboss Canadian Scammer

Unknownman
10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
32073this is already posted in the scammer section but will be posted here so canadians can directly see it

With blessings from DWBO and Pain,ive taken the initiative to help our our fellow canadian members. There are a few people who have been added to the list but Taureau is one of the main ones because he is still present and in the business.
Taureau was part owner of a canadian only forum called northernmuscle,there were 3 owners. Taureau was also the front rep for a canadian lab called BT(bodytech), who are currently sponsors here. After 4 years of business, taureau created his own side lab called DPO(Dick Pills only) and took clientele from bt and tried to switch them over,he would refer to DPO as his friend but that was all debunked after the full investigation. While taureau and his team of 3 started brewing their own gear,they could not thin out their gear. So they started using EO without telling anyone and that is what lead to the whole crackdown. Bt whos been in the business for well over 9 years had a formula that kept their gear thin and painless and did not use EO. People started getting allergic reactions,welts etc due to taureau relabeling their own homebrew as bt just to get in sales. Sad part is,for the love of money,there was no regard for health or safety of members and users. Bt had lost well over 10k in money,let alone the clientele that taureau attempted to shift over but this wasnt the only sin,as bt took over the emails the rep used,they seen that taureau had stored orders of buyers from as early as 2014. Orders plus full addresses,well over the thousands were all stored on this mans computer. When the other 2 owners of northernmuscle found out,they asked taureau to step down and "retire" to save face but instead taureau retaliated by threatening to release their info aswell. They then nuked the board for everyones security but taureau has now created his own canadian board,has his lab called DPO and another one called Dracorex Lab,where it is known he uses EO and doesnt tell members,even though people have had allergic reactions . Taureau was also facilitating transactions via pm to any random person who would simply supply a fb link. the board was a total heat score so we are thankful that the board went down. Our goal is to help spread insight to our canadian members so they stay away from his board and his labs,people are at risk who deal with him because he stores info and then will retaliate by threatening to share their info

I will be updating this thread as i get more info,especially since taureau is active in the game,with his own board and running his labs(DPO and Dracorex).
below are the current email addresses he uses
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hnausa
10-12-2018, 11:36 PM
FINALLY an answer lol. Thank you so much for this brother. Curious if ShowStopper was part of their group?

korsaire
10-13-2018, 12:13 AM
thanks for those info

Unknownman
10-13-2018, 12:15 AM
FINALLY an answer lol. Thank you so much for this brother. Curious if ShowStopper was part of their group?

I can not chime in about showstopper just yet. But him and taureau are affiliated. That much I can confirm

Unknownman
10-13-2018, 12:16 AM
thanks for those info
You're welcome, truth needs to be out there as this person is still out there willing to hurt people's lives and jeopardize their privacy and safety

Hnausa
10-13-2018, 12:18 AM
I can not chime in about showstopper just yet. But him and taureau are affiliated. That much I can confirm

Figured as much. Fucking scamming pieces of shit!

funlog
10-13-2018, 12:45 AM
Seriously??? I just put in an order thru Showstopper thru this board. Fuck, that just sucks. I guess the gear goes in the garbage and my money down the drain.

Hnausa
10-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Seriously??? I just put in an order thru Showstopper thru this board. Fuck, that just sucks. I guess the gear goes in the garbage and my money down the drain.

If you have proof to back this up I'm 99.9999% sure the reps for BT will take care of you brother.

Hnausa
10-13-2018, 01:29 AM
You're welcome, truth needs to be out there as this person is still out there willing to hurt people's lives and jeopardize their privacy and safety

$100 that says Taureau is sourcing on reddit and Meso under whatever brand name/handle!

funlog
10-13-2018, 04:02 AM
If you have proof to back this up I'm 99.9999% sure the reps for BT will take care of you brother.

So who is the official rep of BT on this board?

msclmama
10-13-2018, 04:09 AM

Contact email is in my signature. This is a secure email and you can reach them. Please do contact them on this matter. This is a good product, good people.. and Body Tech takes care of their customers.

Hnausa
10-13-2018, 04:13 AM
So who is the official rep of BT on this board?

What she said lol.

funlog
10-13-2018, 04:37 AM
I'm a little confused. I pm'ed showstopper and he asked my email. He sent me a list, but the return address is [email protected], which is the addy in your signature. So was I dealing with showstopper or the real rep? msclmama, could you please contact the real rep and ask if the order is legit? I would appreciate it greatly.

Hnausa
10-13-2018, 05:18 AM
I'm a little confused. I pm'ed showstopper and he asked my email. He sent me a list, but the return address is [email protected], which is the addy in your signature. So was I dealing with showstopper or the real rep? msclmama, could you please contact the real rep and ask if the order is legit? I would appreciate it greatly.

This sucks I know, but for sure brother you will be taken care of you have my word! The BT ladies all have an immaculate reputation from what I can see here and elsewhere so you are golden dude. I'm brewing next week sometime so pm me deets and I'll send you a few vials of various shit just to show you that BOP really is a family looking out for one another :)

Take that you scammer, cock loving cock lovers ha ha ;)

Unknownman
10-13-2018, 11:21 AM

thanks for those info

The email isn't controlled by showstopper. He just handled it. He's now removed. The Lab controls the emails
There is [email protected] and [email protected]

btrep
10-13-2018, 12:19 PM
$100 that says Taureau is sourcing on reddit and Meso under whatever brand name/handle!
wait till this link hits reddit and meso :)

btrep
10-13-2018, 12:22 PM

ShowStopper only answered emails,he was at a low in life and as old acquaintance.we gave him a chance to rebuild his life as we believe everyone deserves a chance. He blew it with abuse,once we found it we removed him. But his only job was answering emails,we've had the same brewing and tab pressing crew for over 9 years,only reps change

funlog
10-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Thank you so much for clarifying that btrep and unknownman, that puts my mind at ease. I was a little panicked at first, but now I look forward to my package arriving again, knowing it's authentic. Cheers! :)

scotian
10-13-2018, 01:52 PM
Seriously??? I just put in an order thru Showstopper thru this board. Fuck, that just sucks. I guess the gear goes in the garbage and my money down the drain.I have no clue who they are but if your a canadian brother and they ripped you off I can help you out.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

scotian
10-13-2018, 01:54 PM
This sucks I know, but for sure brother you will be taken care of you have my word! The BT ladies all have an immaculate reputation from what I can see here and elsewhere so you are golden dude. I'm brewing next week sometime so pm me deets and I'll send you a few vials of various shit just to show you that BOP really is a family looking out for one another :)

Take that you scammer, cock loving cock lovers ha ha ;)This is what I lik about this forum. I said the same thing before reading you said it. Everyone here is here to help.

btrep
10-13-2018, 02:32 PM
I have no clue who they are but if your a canadian brother and they ripped you off I can help you out.

We clarified no one is getting ripped off. Just a rep was removed.
This thread is more about raising awareness of a person named taureau who owns a board and lab and is a scammer and stores info

scotian
10-13-2018, 02:33 PM
We clarified no one is getting ripped off. Just a rep was removed.
This thread is more about raising awareness of a person named taureau who owns a board and lab and is a scammer and stores infoYea sorry I didnt bother reading all the way down.

btrep
10-13-2018, 02:41 PM
All good sir. I just wanted to make sure that there was no confusion.

funlog
10-13-2018, 04:39 PM
And I apologize for hijacking the thread. I want to let everyone know that I was personally contacted by BT and assured I will be receiving genuine products. Thanks to them for straightening this out for me.

Unknownman
10-13-2018, 07:43 PM
And I apologize for hijacking the thread. I want to let everyone know that I was personally contacted by BT and assured I will be receiving genuine products. Thanks to them for straightening this out for me.

I know bt and their ethics, no chance anything can go sideways. Great lab, hated by a few because they swept competition. Mainly taureau and his cronies

Unknownman
10-13-2018, 10:25 PM
the lab taureau runs now is called Dracorex labs,he still hasnt listed EO as an active ingredient even though people may be allergic and some have reported allergic reactions. Shredsz is a rep for this lab,he was removed from bt for being a drug abuser and also had a steroid trafficing charge that he lied about. His name is publicly available as he shows his face in videos and pics,while being a rep. Some people just never learn

Musclebeauty
10-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Gamechanger1**
BOP SPONSORS*

SHREDZ IS STILL ON HERE UNDER THIS NAME JUST SO ANYONE IS AWARE...http://i65.tinypic.com/287k6zr.jpg

Hnausa
10-14-2018, 02:23 AM
the lab taureau runs now is called Dracorex labs,he still hasnt listed EO as an active ingredient even though people may be allergic and some have reported allergic reactions. Shredsz is a rep for this lab,he was removed from bt for being a drug abuser and also had a steroid trafficing charge that he lied about. His name is publicly available as he shows his face in videos and pics,while being a rep. Some people just never learn

These guys will all get popped sooner or later and hopefully sooner lol. Shredz is also a fucking theif is he not? Thanks for keeping us informed brother :)

Hnausa
10-14-2018, 03:03 AM
This shredz guy is banned on NortherLifters correct?

Musclebeauty
10-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Yes and showstopper

msclmama
10-14-2018, 03:33 AM
NO one has nor will be ripped off with Body Tech.

I have no clue who they are but if your a canadian brother and they ripped you off I can help you out.

scotian
10-14-2018, 03:41 AM
NO one has nor will be ripped off with Body Tech.Yea if u read above this has been clarified.

Hnausa
10-14-2018, 03:49 AM
Yea if u read above this has been clarified.

Empty you mail box dude :)

scotian
10-14-2018, 12:04 PM
Empty you mail box dude :)I will right now give it 1 minute

faller
10-15-2018, 03:11 AM
Has Admin reached out to Taureau to hear his side of the story? There's some serious allegations here and so far one sided.

Hnausa
10-15-2018, 03:57 AM
Has Admin reached out to Taureau to hear his side of the story? There's some serious allegations here and so far one sided.

How is telling the truth being one sided? One of Taureau's followers turned scammed here so the company you keep and all that jazz right! No disrespect intended to you in any way sir.

btrep
10-15-2018, 01:31 PM
How is telling the truth being one sided? One of Taureau's followers turned scammed here so the company you keep and all that jazz right! No disrespect intended to you in any way sir.
wasting your time,faller is one of taureaus buddies.
Faller we have shown all the screenshots of taureaus dealings behind our back,storing of info of members . Feel free to check first pic of this thread. What will he say now,let me guess photoshop?

btrep
10-15-2018, 01:38 PM
ill quote it for ya faller,its good to see taureau is asking his boys to try and salvage his rep. Speaks volumes about Taureaus board and its staff

32073this is already posted in the scammer section but will be posted here so canadians can directly see it

With blessings from DWBO and Pain,ive taken the initiative to help our our fellow canadian members. There are a few people who have been added to the list but Taureau is one of the main ones because he is still present and in the business.
Taureau was part owner of a canadian only forum called northernmuscle,there were 3 owners. Taureau was also the front rep for a canadian lab called BT(bodytech), who are currently sponsors here. After 4 years of business, taureau created his own side lab called DPO(Dick Pills only) and took clientele from bt and tried to switch them over,he would refer to DPO as his friend but that was all debunked after the full investigation. While taureau and his team of 3 started brewing their own gear,they could not thin out their gear. So they started using EO without telling anyone and that is what lead to the whole crackdown. Bt whos been in the business for well over 9 years had a formula that kept their gear thin and painless and did not use EO. People started getting allergic reactions,welts etc due to taureau relabeling their own homebrew as bt just to get in sales. Sad part is,for the love of money,there was no regard for health or safety of members and users. Bt had lost well over 10k in money,let alone the clientele that taureau attempted to shift over but this wasnt the only sin,as bt took over the emails the rep used,they seen that taureau had stored orders of buyers from as early as 2014. Orders plus full addresses,well over the thousands were all stored on this mans computer. When the other 2 owners of northernmuscle found out,they asked taureau to step down and "retire" to save face but instead taureau retaliated by threatening to release their info aswell. They then nuked the board for everyones security but taureau has now created his own canadian board,has his lab called DPO and another one called Dracorex Lab,where it is known he uses EO and doesnt tell members,even though people have had allergic reactions . Taureau was also facilitating transactions via pm to any random person who would simply supply a fb link. the board was a total heat score so we are thankful that the board went down. Our goal is to help spread insight to our canadian members so they stay away from his board and his labs,people are at risk who deal with him because he stores info and then will retaliate by threatening to share their info

I will be updating this thread as i get more info,especially since taureau is active in the game,with his own board and running his labs(DPO and Dracorex).
below are the current email addresses he uses
[email protected]
[email protected]

btrep
10-15-2018, 01:51 PM

heres another pic,now will you deny btboss was taureau aswell faller?because ill gladly prove you wrong there aswell

btrep
10-15-2018, 01:53 PM
we also sent the uncensored pics to DWBO

faller
10-15-2018, 02:02 PM

now will you deny btboss was taureau aswell faller?

I neither denied nor confirmed anything here, I simply asked if Admin had reached out. I've always believed there are 2 sides to every coin, reach out and if he is the scammer you say he is it just strengths your position, if there is more to this story than meets the eye people here have a right to know. Get the mans side of the story, pretty sure plenty of people here would be interested..

btrep
10-15-2018, 02:10 PM
whats there to discuss is what i dont get?it seems like you are having a hard time either comprehending or digesting that he stored info,i'm not sure if you've ever been a rep but its a major NO to collect info of buyers. So let me ask you again,what is left to discuss? How can there be 2 sides of info collecting?was he saving it so he could send everyone an e-vite to his marriage?
And youve been on BoP since 2001 and only had 1 post,now you got 4 because 3 are here to defend your friend taureau haha. Im sure you got no agenda aswell

Hnausa
10-15-2018, 02:25 PM
I neither denied nor confirmed anything here, I simply asked if Admin had reached out. I've always believed there are 2 sides to every coin, reach out and if he is the scammer you say he is it just strengths your position, if there is more to this story than meets the eye people here have a right to know. Get the mans side of the story, pretty sure plenty of people here would be interested..

Nobody gives a shit why scammers scam and nobody cares what you think. Your buddy is a piece of shit, simple as that faller. Be gone with you now!

Unknownman
10-16-2018, 01:20 PM

Funny you say that faller,i asked a few people that were on the "other side" and they said that not a single mod or admin from taureau and his board took any initiative to inquire about the truth,you simply took taureaus side and ran with it,even after mass emails apparently went out with proof. So question is,why did you and all the mods on that board with taureau take no initiative?the staff at CB seem to be only speaking up because the truth has finally come out. Which leads us to believe that you guys at CB wouldnt of asked bt or anyone else the "other side" had the initiative not been taken by other members not affiliated with you guys. In a nutshell,you were perfectly ok being affiliated with a scammer and all you staff at CB were covering up and hiding the truth from everyone. Basically CB staff and mods are in support of a scammer and someone who is putting peoples lives at risk by using ingredients in his gear and not informing end user. Your whole board is a disgrace to the Canadian AAS community.

eazy57
10-16-2018, 03:10 PM
Wow.. WTF did I miss in the 5 days I've been away. As a member of the old NM board I was sent one of the original emails from the BT reps explaining the situation and why the board was nuked. I don't know how well it was distributed to others, but that's none of my business.

I'm never one to air dirty laundry but in this circumstance it's important for transparency. The legitimacy of any lab depends on it.

I've dealt with the person in question and never had an issue. But hearing of the disregard of quality gear is disappointing. I've only been sent a free sample of his dick pills. Never ordered anything else from him.

I never dealt with showstopper but almost did. I went with the email sent to me by a trusted individual.

If anyone has been around long enough you've come across a few feuds along the way. This is no different except for the names of the participants. Evert board has a lab they push and labs the slander all in effort to drive customers their way. Spend enough time reading and learning you'll discover who is trust worthy and who isn't. The ONLY bad things I've heard about BT is that they may be under-dosed. That was on CJM a while back. While that has not been my experience, one always has to question the source of the bad mouthing. it gets pretty obvious.

I for one appreciate the honesty and transparency. I've enjoyed the products and service so far and will continue to do so.

Hopefully the need for this thread will be short lived and we can focus on creating the very best version of ourselves through enhancement.

Peace,

Eazy

Unknownman
10-16-2018, 03:25 PM
eazy57, I agree with you but in this scenario the truth would of never come up because the staff at CB kept it all hush. Storing info from 4 years ago is absolutely disturbing, you simply dont do that. What amazed us when we investigated was that none of the staff at CB ever questioned taureau for the truth. Im sure the emails got around. Why did no one confront taureau?Some guys from CB who have finally messaged me said that taureau said he was being framed. First denying it ever happened,then saying its a frame job . Even faller,who is staff at CB is coming to defense but why has he never questioned taureau?ive seen original screenshots,as have the mods here. This is no frame job, this is a cover up for taureau.

End of the day I know its business but you dont need to slander and cheat your way to grow business,theres more than enough to be made but greed doesnt let someone think straight. Relabeling product using your previous employers labels and using ingredients that might hurt people,thats absurd. The staff who still choose to be a part of Taureau should all be black listed in my opinion because they are clearly in full support of taureaus faulty actions. Its a shame

Chillin
10-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Finally some truth to all of this, I was scammed by this prick too. I used bt test for trt at 125 mg a week and i was getting red blotches and burning injections site and his solution was too offer me more gear lol. This was long over due. Thanks to all that have contributed to catching this dipshit. I believe that all mods on northern muscle knew exactly what was going on as well. A lot of bt reviews were deleted and edited by mods and the scammer him self. It's unfortunate for the legitimacy of Body tech which now I realize is probably a good lab and explains why there's such mixed reviews.

btrep
10-17-2018, 06:19 PM
Finally some truth to all of this, I was scammed by this prick too. I used bt test for trt at 125 mg a week and i was getting red blotches and burning injections site and his solution was too offer me more gear lol. This was long over due. Thanks to all that have contributed to catching this dipshit. I believe that all mods on northern muscle knew exactly what was going on as well. A lot of bt reviews were deleted and edited by mods and the scammer him self. It's unfortunate for the legitimacy of Body tech which now I realize is probably a good lab and explains why there's such mixed reviews.

Im sorry this happened to you but that is definitely something taureau would do. Since he was the face of the board,no one said nothing to him. Thats why people like faller and other staff at CB are still having a hard time confronting taureau because taureau is the face again. Im hoping the staff matures out of this and finally make a correct decision,unless they are all bought out and repping for taureau already. Our biggest mistake was letting taureau have full control as rep and the admins at NM made a mistake by letting taureau take control of the board.

If theres anything we can do to help compensate,we would gladly send you some freebies

Chillin
10-17-2018, 07:40 PM
Im sorry this happened to you but that is definitely something taureau would do. Since he was the face of the board,no one said nothing to him. Thats why people like faller and other staff at CB are still having a hard time confronting taureau because taureau is the face again. Im hoping the staff matures out of this and finally make a correct decision,unless they are all bought out and repping for taureau already. Our biggest mistake was letting taureau have full control as rep and the admins at NM made a mistake by letting taureau take control of the board.

If theres anything we can do to help compensate,we would gladly send you some freebies

Thank you for your reply I appreciate it. As far as I'm concerned this is not your fault so you do not have to compensate for his dishonesty and scamming. I wish you guys all the best in the future! Thank you

Fullblown
10-17-2018, 08:19 PM
This is all crazy.
Glad its being sorted out and things are getting back on track.
Thanks BT!

faller
10-18-2018, 11:55 AM
Funny you say that faller,i asked a few people that were on the "other side" and they said that not a single mod or admin from taureau and his board took any initiative to inquire about the truth,you simply took taureaus side and ran with it,even after mass emails apparently went out with proof. So question is,why did you and all the mods on that board with taureau take no initiative?the staff at CB seem to be only speaking up because the truth has finally come out. Which leads us to believe that you guys at CB wouldnt of asked bt or anyone else the "other side" had the initiative not been taken by other members not affiliated with you guys. In a nutshell,you were perfectly ok being affiliated with a scammer and all you staff at CB were covering up and hiding the truth from everyone. Basically CB staff and mods are in support of a scammer and someone who is putting peoples lives at risk by using ingredients in his gear and not informing end user. Your whole board is a disgrace to the Canadian AAS community.

But I have heard your side of the story via "mass email" and I have heard the other side of the story. This board has only heard your side, lets hear the other side. It's not an unreasonable request.

And since I didn't make an intro I'd like to now. I'm 60, self employed, married 40 years have 3 Grandkids and have been lifting for 44 years. Discovered the amazing benefits of TRT shortly before I joined this board. If memory serves me right, which it doesn't lol a lot of us came here after Genxll tanked. Another words I'm just Joe average like most of us here.

I am NOT affiliated with any lab nor will I ever be! I have used a plethora of labs over the years including BT. My reason for being on the boards and Modding on some is I want to ensure as much as is possible our rights to having a safe and secure environment.

You are wrong in saying that I am taking sides, I'm asking Admin to bring taureau's side of the story here and when the dust settles and it's proven without any doubt that he is guilty of the charges leveled at him I'll be the first to make sure that everyone is made aware of it!

You of all people should have been the first to support this.

Hnausa
10-18-2018, 12:36 PM
But I have heard your side of the story via "mass email" and I have heard the other side of the story. This board has only heard your side, lets hear the other side. It's not an unreasonable request.

And since I didn't make an intro I'd like to now. I'm 60, self employed, married 40 years have 3 Grandkids and have been lifting for 44 years. Discovered the amazing benefits of TRT shortly before I joined this board. If memory serves me right, which it doesn't lol a lot of us came here after Genxll tanked. Another words I'm just Joe average like most of us here.

I am NOT affiliated with any lab nor will I ever be! I have used a plethora of labs over the years including BT. My reason for being on the boards and Modding on some is I want to ensure as much as is possible our rights to having a safe and secure environment.

You are wrong in saying that I am taking sides, I'm asking Admin to bring taureau's side of the story here and when the dust settles and it's proven without any doubt that he is guilty of the charges leveled at him I'll be the first to make sure that everyone is made aware of it!

You of all people should have been the first to support this.

Did you not see the pictures showing YEARS worth of stored emails filled with private client information? THAT on it's own is a good enough reason to rake him over the coals, but I'm sure you'll just find some bullshit excuse to back up your scammer best friend! You try to come off as neutral, but it's rather obvious that you got your lips planted firmly on Tbags asshole. There's NO good reason to store years worth of client info and there's NO good reason to miss label gear AND there's definitely NO good reason to keep the company of scammers! The proof has been layed out already so quit talking as if he has a leg to stand on bud.

faller
10-18-2018, 01:14 PM
Did you not see the pictures showing YEARS worth of stored emails filled with private client information? THAT on it's own is a good enough reason to rake him over the coals, but I'm sure you'll just find some bullshit excuse to back up your scammer best friend! You try to come off as neutral, but it's rather obvious that you got your lips planted firmly on Tbags asshole. There's NO good reason to store years worth of client info and there's NO good reason to miss label gear AND there's definitely NO good reason to keep the company of scammers! The proof has been layed out already so quit talking as if he has a leg to stand on bud.

And yet hundreds of mass emails were sent by Olly... Who's keeping info?

Dont wanna be old
10-18-2018, 01:26 PM
He is a scammer or not a scammer.
Not such thing as a good hearted scammer.
Regards
DWBO

Hnausa
10-18-2018, 01:29 PM

So instead of admitting your pal is a lier, scammer and fraud you just side step all that and try and deflect lol.

Unknownman
10-18-2018, 01:48 PM
Hnausa,you are beating on a dead horse. Faller is a mod on taureaus board
Faller do you not see the screenshot?DWOB was shown multiple screenshots like those. Also was shown screenshots of btboss(taureau) taking business from bt to his own lab DPO and now dracorex. Why does anyone need to ask taureau his story?He broke a major code of being a rep,collecting info is inexcusable and puts many people at risk. Board security is priority,not business. Taureau had it the other way around. You stay or leave his board is not our concern nor do we care. If you're all about the people then share this info with them and let them decide.

Unknownman
10-18-2018, 01:49 PM
Are you actually trying to compare email addresses to personal residential addresses with orders? are you on narcotics man?

btrep
10-18-2018, 02:06 PM
Faller i use to have respect for you but you've just blown all that. You are an ignorant person defending a cheat. You are first ignoring screenshots,now you are trying to deflect. Im starting to suspect you are involved in his business. Hes also been listed as a scammer on SF(steroid forums) btw. Pat was given all screenshots. You lie by saying you are neutral,you are siding and defending a cheat even while evidence is in front of your eyes

faller
10-18-2018, 02:17 PM
And yet you are all scared shitless to let him come here and hear his side of the story?? Why??

Deflecting?? There's a shit ton of deflecting all right and it's not from my end.. All I'm asking is let him tell his side. How far do you think you'd get using your strategy in a court of law? "But your honor, we don't need to hear the defendants side of the story I have a screen shot here that should answer all your questions" .

Unknownman
10-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Screenshot?lol DWBo was shown multiple pics,from btboss purchasing from purple panda labs,from sending clients from bt to DPO saying its his friend. From telling the world he has a honey farm and even posted his yellow truck( Miss bee haven) on the forums,while everybody knew that he lived near ottawa. In one of those truck pics,you can see taureau sitting in the driver side. Lets put the info collecting aside,do you understand what this guy even did?He's one of the 3 board owners and is a rep,he not only put himself at risk. He put everyone at the board at risk(members,BT,admins). What i posted on the board here was to simply show a major infraction he made because all the other pics we have not only would put taureau at risk but many others. So you can thank me after for only posting one screen shot and not everything. As much as we dislike taureau for what hes done,we have a code. Something that Taureau did not comprehend. You honestly think a board with a huge following would take one screen shot and make a verdict? Now stop making yourself look stupid by supporting a scammer. We're all aware youre an admin on his board.

Hnausa
10-18-2018, 03:34 PM
People who openly support scammers and try to create drama should be banned!

Unknownman
10-18-2018, 03:45 PM
its ok,let him be. DWBO has all the pics of everything i mentioned and we agreed not to post pictures public because other peoples security is at risk. Faller can say whatever he wants to defend his friend but the truth are in the screen shots . There is 0 defense in info collecting 0. Discussion ends there, i honestly dont even know why there was a discussion till i went to taureaus board and saw faller was a mod,then it made sense.

Dont wanna be old
10-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Who is scared shitless ?
No one was denied access to this board.
We do not talk about other boards or non sponsors.
This greviance is about a scammer collecting information among other things .
My email is posted in my signature for any and all to use .
Regards
DWBO

And yet you are all scared shitless to let him come here and hear his side of the story?? Why??

Deflecting?? There's a shit ton of deflecting all right and it's not from my end.. All I'm asking is let him tell his side. How far do you think you'd get using your strategy in a court of law? "But your honor, we don't need to hear the defendants side of the story I have a screen shot here that should answer all your questions" .

faller
10-19-2018, 01:04 PM
People who openly support scammers and try to create drama should be banned!

Well that's the thing isn't it, reread my posts you'll not find one single sentence supporting Taureau, what I do support is his right to have his day in court which I would do for anyone including you or even Olly.

Admin posted some valid points, the only valid post in this thread.

btrep
10-19-2018, 03:21 PM
lmao so screenshots of him collecting info isnt valid,
or the fact that you didnt give us the time of day and simply went to taureaus board. Not once did you ever msg or email any of us. You are only speaking now because this came to the open. Save your little bullshit story,youre one of the biggest hypocrites i know. If you were so lawful and all about fair treatment,why didnt you ever msg us,or olympic or numb?2 of the 3 owners you never contacted ever,not did you ever contact bt and now you want to pretend like youre some fair man?youre a disgrace,remember that

Hnausa
10-19-2018, 11:20 PM
lmao so screenshots of him collecting info isnt valid,
or the fact that you didnt give us the time of day and simply went to taureaus board. Not once did you ever msg or email any of us. You are only speaking now because this came to the open. Save your little bullshit story,youre one of the biggest hypocrites i know. If you were so lawful and all about fair treatment,why didnt you ever msg us,or olympic or numb?2 of the 3 owners you never contacted ever,not did you ever contact bt and now you want to pretend like youre some fair man?youre a disgrace,remember that

Can't fix stupid brother :)

Bcmass
10-21-2018, 02:34 AM

hey, while your sending out gear...

Hnausa
10-21-2018, 05:26 AM
hey, while your sending out gear...

And what would you like brother lol?

BatmanGreatest
10-22-2018, 01:04 AM

So what is it that Showstopper was doing? How did that ikpact clients who ordered it Sept. Is he being accused of relabeling gear?

btrep
10-22-2018, 12:14 PM
doesnt impact anyone,he was simply replaced for reasons we wont state publicly. but lets just say hes reckless and we feel hes a liability. Security is essential and thats what matters.

Dont wanna be old
10-23-2018, 12:15 PM
This thread is about Taureau aka BTBoss .
Not sure why anyone would wanna have any dealings with someone that is a scammer.
Stealing money , Orders and information is just a tip of the iceberg .
His propensity for wrong doings is undeniable.
Don’t be fooled by his minions or those he hasn’t scammed yet .
He scammed before and will scam again.
DWBO