PDA

View Full Version : Sending/Receiving Money

astevens2
10-14-2018, 12:16 AM
Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this topic but wanted to know what your opinions were on the safest/most anonymous ways to send money to a sponsor in your opinion. For example to you guys prefer WU, bitcoin, money gram, etc. ? Also on the other hand the most secure way to have money sent to you. I know different people prefer different methods so just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks.

1969jeffery1969
10-14-2018, 01:28 AM
CIM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hnausa
10-14-2018, 03:44 PM
Bitcoin hands down. Totally anonymous if you use the atm's that don't require id. No need to link bank account either. You can also download a Bitcoin wallet in seconds from play store and your wallet is on your phone. Good enough for sending and receiving small amounts.

Chrisdieselvegan
10-14-2018, 03:53 PM
WU is my personal favorite.... easy as fuck...

Fees are meh but as you build points you can reduce fees and fees are cheaper when you do it in person.

Bitcoin is a pain in the balls and can frankly be shitty cause you can lose money before you can say a word.
And atm bitcoins are very expensive in the states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astevens2
10-14-2018, 08:56 PM
CIM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Whats CIM?

astevens2
10-14-2018, 08:56 PM
Bitcoin hands down. Totally anonymous if you use the atm's that don't require id. No need to link bank account either. You can also download a Bitcoin wallet in seconds from play store and your wallet is on your phone. Good enough for sending and receiving small amounts.

What do you consider small amounts?

Revelations
10-14-2018, 11:21 PM
Whats CIM?
It stands for Cash in mail brother.. I prefer W/U too. I wish all sponsors could keep this as a payment option, but I understand there's some info that needs to be exchanged which can be risky for both ends; Ive never had a problem though.
-Rev

kubes
10-14-2018, 11:41 PM
I prefer bitcoin with the bitcoin atm. Put the money I. Scan your wallet Id and send. Easy

Bigdaddyperk
10-14-2018, 11:50 PM
Paypal or venmo...my fave soooo easy and simple...can literally send them cash they get in 2 seconds and ship next day..or same day...kidding me lol...ive sent cash on monday morn and got package on tuesday before ...no bullshit.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Chrisdieselvegan
10-14-2018, 11:55 PM
I prefer bitcoin with the bitcoin atm. Put the money I. Scan your wallet Id and send. Easy

It’s easy , it just a bitch with fees... I remember doing a 300 charge and I was charged 60 plus dollars... and then to make matters worse , you start losing money the moment the funds have gone through.
I remember when I first did it , I did everything , I got home and what I needed has dropped and had to drive back to the atm and add more damn money. It’s b.s. how it works

kubes
10-14-2018, 11:58 PM
It’s easy , it just a bitch with fees... I remember doing a 300 charge and I was charged 60 plus dollars... and then to make matters worse , you start losing money the moment the funds have gone through.
I remember when I first did it , I did everything , I got home and what I needed has dropped and had to drive back to the atm and add more damn money. It’s b.s. how it works

Ya but btc is staying steady now. It’s not as volatile and like I said you can send it right away from your btc wallet. I have never lost money or had high fees. It’s always been cheaper then doing mg or wu. Reload it was nice but most don’t take that anymore

astevens2
10-15-2018, 12:54 AM
Thanks for all the responses guys this is exactly what I was looking for

astevens2
10-15-2018, 12:55 AM
It stands for Cash in mail brother.. I prefer W/U too. I wish all sponsors could keep this as a payment option, but I understand there's some info that needs to be exchanged which can be risky for both ends; Ive never had a problem though.
-Rev

Honestly I understand there may be some risks but as far as staying anonymous this seems like a viable option.

Hnausa
10-15-2018, 02:50 PM
Honestly I understand there may be some risks but as far as staying anonymous this seems like a viable option.

Everyone thinks cash in mail is so anonymous until the envelope gets dusted for fingerprints lol.

Chrisdieselvegan
10-15-2018, 02:55 PM
Everyone thinks cash in mail is so anonymous until the envelope gets dusted for fingerprints lol.

Hahah , dude , how often does that happen lol. And they do make laytex gloves ;)

Chrisdieselvegan
10-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Ya but btc is staying steady now. It’s not as volatile and like I said you can send it right away from your btc wallet. I have never lost money or had high fees. It’s always been cheaper then doing mg or wu. Reload it was nice but most don’t take that anymore

Reload it was a nice option but I saw it’s a pain for anyone receiving money

Droid1988
10-15-2018, 03:06 PM
My local WU in person location doesn’t ever ask for ID. So I use a fake name so it’s anonymous for me. Super easy and fast with minimal fees. I try to keep transfers below 1000$ so it doesn’t throw up red flags but even if they shut down my account I can start another fake one.

Hnausa
10-15-2018, 10:58 PM
Hahah , dude , how often does that happen lol. And they do make laytex gloves ;)

Better safe than sorry man and who wears gloves when sending packs at the post office especially if it warm out.

astevens2
10-16-2018, 03:29 PM
My local WU in person location doesn’t ever ask for ID. So I use a fake name so it’s anonymous for me. Super easy and fast with minimal fees. I try to keep transfers below 1000$ so it doesn’t throw up red flags but even if they shut down my account I can start another fake one.

Mind if I PM you with a question?