PDA

View Full Version : Molekule Air purifier

JTH
10-14-2018, 04:27 AM
Anyone using one of these in their brew area(s)?

-Chase-
10-15-2018, 10:53 AM
I use the bunsen burner theory to create the sterile area
Its on here somewhere if you want to know more

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

JTH
10-22-2018, 07:43 PM
What type of sterile radius does the Bunsen burner provide? I’m other words, how far away from the burner can I work?
t

korsaire
10-22-2018, 08:07 PM
you can use whatever you want and disinfect everything in the house the problem is how you filter your product and how you put it in vial

Anyone using one of these in their brew area(s)?

Caustic Charm
11-11-2018, 11:55 PM
What type of sterile radius does the Bunsen burner provide? I’m other words, how far away from the burner can I work?
t

I believe its a 3 ft radius, 18 inches in any direction. And to the OP, I use an air purifier for an hour before i start working. Turn it off when you start working.

THX
11-12-2018, 09:05 AM
All we can do is to lower the chances of contaminating our gear. We can do this with adding different methods while brewing, like working close to a bunsen burner. If you're brewing for yourself, just keep it simple bros. Don't go get a bunch of expensive labstuff. You have to hide all that stuff when you're done and all those things add up and will cost a lot. Find an area that doesn't have too much airflow. clean your workspace with with alcohol. Use gloves and a mask. The only part you have to worry about is after you filter your gear. When you transfer your filtered oil to the sterile vials etc. Some people use syringes some use bottle top dispensers. Using a bottle top dispenser can be a hassle. I'd just use a 50-60ml syringe. My most important tip is to only make smaller batches (brew what you can use within a year).