PDA

View Full Version : 3rd cycle ideas

morrey50
03-30-2012, 03:34 PM
New to BOP but i can tell i will be posting here a lot. Im 22 years old 5'9 215. Been training seriously for four years now. My lifts are Bench 385 Deadlift 495 Squat 455. I have done two previous cycles and was very pleased with the results.

Cycle 1
Test E 500mg/w 12 weeks
Superdrol 30mg/d first 4 weeks

Cycle 2
Test C 500mg/w 14 weeks
Deca 250mg/w 12 weeks
D-bol 30mg/d first 5 weeks

PCT for both
Nolvadex 40/40/20/10/10

For my third cycle i was thinking
500mg Test E/w 15 weeks
400mg Tren E/w 12 weeks
50mg Anadrol/d first 5 weeks

I have two questions. Is that a good first time dose for the Tren? While on my first cycle i didn't have any acne but during my second cycle back acne was horrible! I was embarrassed to take off my shirt it was so bad. Was the deca to blame? Or is this just something I'm join to have to deal with if i plan on continuing my use of steroids?

bufbiker
03-31-2012, 09:49 PM
I ran anadrol earlier this month for a power lifting meet and then had blood work done two weeks ago. the stuff did a number on my liver.
I won't do it again. And this was with livcare and loads of water intake. But I was doing 100mg ed.
However I did come in 2nd overall in the competition with a total of 1975lbs for my squat, dead, and bench.
The stuff definately packs the water weight on and increases strength like nothing else.

Ttownmudder
03-31-2012, 10:06 PM
I would use Tren A instead of E because if your sides are bad it will get out of your system a lot faster being that its your first time with Tren

Redis
03-31-2012, 11:02 PM
I would use Tren A instead of E because if your sides are bad it will get out of your system a lot faster being that its your first time with Tren

What he said. 350mg a week is a good starting dose. 50mg everyday or 100mg eod. And if you run tren a, you could also try out test prop/test ace.

As for the acne, I'm not saying deca is to blame, but my back broke the fuck out when I went from 400mg-600mg, BUT I had also upped my test at the same time.

morrey50
03-31-2012, 11:20 PM
ok i will use Tren A instead. I have no idea what the sides will be so i will stick with the shorter ester. Will antibiotics help with the acne? Is accutane a last resort?

Ttownmudder
03-31-2012, 11:45 PM
The sides of Tren can be wicked and depend on the User but look out for Insomnia, night sweats, anxiety, aggression,high blood pressure, wild dreams .....

ZOOT
04-01-2012, 02:28 AM
The sides of Tren can be wicked and depend on the User but look out for Insomnia, night sweats, anxiety, aggression,high blood pressure, wild dreams .....

^^^^all of this...the insomnia is the worst for me. Usually got no more than 2-3 hrs sleep..had to nap or I would never have made it to the gym. And like bufbiker said, a-boms are rough and you should def be on top of your blood pressure and get a blood test done mid way. Even with protector my liver values were thru the roof and my bp wasn't any better and I was only runnin 50mg a day....just not for me anymore..be careful bro

exphys88
04-03-2012, 03:21 AM
No tren for me either, unsafe bp, a little crazy and my wife thinks I'm a sexual predator too. Lol

mikeyg51
04-03-2012, 07:15 PM
I am running tren and prop, with masteron, right now...aggressive as fuck, night sweats, not too much insomnia, not bad acne (btw, test usually influences that acne, but any rise/fall in hormones can attribute to this as well)...I recommend 300mg prop, 300mg tren ace, per week, or 100mg of each eod...some ppl like the ed shot, with 1/2cc, but I prefer pinning every other day...muscles are hard as hell right now (I'm sitting in class as we speak and can feel how pumped/hard they are without working out today lol), and strength is great...I like tren alot tho, so I will always recommend it if you can tolerate it lol

bhcolex50x
04-19-2012, 02:07 AM
i too recommend tren, i ran tren e my first run with it but started low dosage first 2 weeks and built up to see what i could handle but they are right its much safer to run tren a ur first time and i now realize this. my insomnia is weird i still sleep 6-8 hours a night but i wake up at least every 1.5-2 hours lol night sweats are a regular thing so get ready to wash your sheets a lot lol. gluck bro!

BIGBOSS
04-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Killer 3rd cycle yoiu were thinking about. Go hard or go home!!! Nice!!!

Patriot1405
04-19-2012, 07:07 AM
Definitely tren A, for first time tren use. I pin ED instead of EOD. Seems to lower sides for me, I also recommend you take .5 caber twice a week, to combat any prolactin issues. I personally also take 50mgs of proviron ED. just my 2 cents!!

morrey50
04-19-2012, 12:53 PM
i wanted to wait a few more months until i started my third cycle but god damn when you have the gear staring you in the face it is tough. I think i may have to get back on ;)