PDA

View Full Version : Constipation from Steroids?

2rackedup
10-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Hey folks, I am currently two weeks out from my show and my guts are a wreck. 4 weeks out I started Winny 50mg/day and Halo 10mg/day I feel as if I'm not digesting food at all and I can only shit maybe every 2 days. Drinking nearly 2 gallons of water a day. Plenty of fiber. Wtf?

Dont wanna be old
10-15-2018, 04:26 PM
Are you taking probiotics or digestive enzymes ?
Even drinking tons of water can dilute body minerals .
Be well
DWBO

WhipGetBack
10-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Look into digestive health supplements. I have to take probiotics when I run certain compounds... If I don’t, I get the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jozifp103
10-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Anavar and winny plug me right up. Have yet to find anything to counteract it. Only thing that's worked is to chug a bottle of Milk of Magnesia and have yourself a Saturday. You wouldn't believe the relief.

maikolo33
10-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Eat more greens drink lots of water

Breinhardt01
10-17-2018, 01:39 AM
Fish oil before bed will clean you out next day

Adrenaline
10-17-2018, 04:24 AM
Like mentioned Probiotics and Fiber. Good luck on the comp, let us know how you do!

deaconjones
10-19-2018, 09:03 PM
You're obviosly getting enough water, and as mentioned focus on probiotics and fiber, plus lotsa greens. Also, an inexpensive addition that really works is Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse. It's Psyllium plus herbs. It'll knock the cement outa cement.

astevens2
10-22-2018, 04:36 AM
Many orals contain lactose (im talking real pharma), that could be troublesome. Digestive enzymes with your meals will help. Also psylium husk fiber pre bed to keep the bowels moving. There is mixed research as far as the effectiveness/possible harm of too many probiotics. Can't go wrong with enzymes and fiber. Try Super Enzymes by NOW.

Jozifp103
10-22-2018, 10:22 AM
Many orals contain lactose (im talking real pharma), that could be troublesome. Digestive enzymes with your meals will help. Also psylium husk fiber pre bed to keep the bowels moving. There is mixed research as far as the effectiveness/possible harm of too many probiotics. Can't go wrong with enzymes and fiber. Try Super Enzymes by NOW.

Lactose is not very widely used in pharmaceuticals anymore because of the fact that is can cause issues to those who are intolerant. It's still present in some OTC meds in trace amounts but nowadays most RX drugs use cellulose and other "less allergenic" binders. I don't think cellulose would cause issues though because it is actually known for it's laxative-like properties at moderate doses.

In my opinion it's the compound itself that' causing the constipation. Like I mentioned in my earlier post...Anavar, and Winny turn the contents of my bowels into cement. Only thing that's worked for me is to just let the blockage form and wash it out with some magnesium based laxatives.

Oncewild
10-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Anavar always slows things down for me too. In addition to fiber, probiotics, etc., I have found a simple thing of eating 2-pitted prunes with my morning oats/whey and 2 more when I eat my post workout snack. They taste fine and naturally help keep things more regular. If you are keto, then may be difficult since they do have some natural sugars to them.