PDA

View Full Version : Looking to try hgh for first time looking for some input

Myergeau91
10-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Hey brother 27 yo 5 foot 10 185 lbs. I'm interested in starting growth for the first time. I have a very reliable source and is quality product just looking for some feed back from fellow bros . Im currently getting ready to start my 2nd cycle in about a month but tryna see what the hype is behind growth. Any tips pros cons personal use experiences would be greatly appreciated

Cowboymike
10-16-2018, 07:27 PM
Hey brother 27 yo 5 foot 10 185 lbs. I'm interested in starting growth for the first time. I have a very reliable source and is quality product just looking for some feed back from fellow bros . Im currently getting ready to start my 2nd cycle in about a month but tryna see what the hype is behind growth. Any tips pros cons personal use experiences would be greatly appreciated

I seriously doubt your levels have dipped yet at your age... I’d recommend waiting 10 more years before doing hgh...

And brother to brother, may I suggest NOT vouching for someone’s product unless you’ve personally been running them for a while... it’s just good practice my brother. That can bite you in the ass some day.

Have you done any recent blood work? See what your natural levels are?

chadmack282
10-16-2018, 10:13 PM
I agree with Cowboy better off to wait till u r At least 35-40 when your natty levels dip a bit.
Or if u have A lot of $$ to burn.
By chance u do have $$ to burn let me know & I will get u my address & u can burn some my way!!!!

Zitbak
10-18-2018, 08:13 PM
As others have said, you may be able squeeze by a couple more years before starting GH, but what I would at least do right now is to get some baseline bloodwork done so you know where your body stands naturally.

Also if you plan on using GH, make sure you have the budget and means to use it for at the very minimum of 6 months because realistically that's when you start seeing some real results. Don't expect to get any results within 3 months and give up.

When you finally do start using GH, I would test the source by getting GH Serums done and after about a month of usage, get your IGF-1 levels tested as well. That's really the only sure way to confirm that you have a good source. Don't go by what your friends tell you.