PDA

View Full Version : It's becoming harder and harder to cycle the way I want...

Jozifp103
10-17-2018, 10:50 AM
I'm a young guy (late 20's) and have been cycling since 23 (college). I gotta say things were much simpler then. I could run as much tren, clen, etc as I wanted because all I had to worry about was how to effectively skip my classes, get good grades, and stick my weener in things.

Nowadays I work a high stress/fast paced job which requires me to talk to many people and keep calm under pressure and calm when dealing with assholes. I'm also in the process of buying/selling a house, and plan to propose to my girlfriend shortly after. I can even see kids in my near future (assuming I haven't massacred all my spermies) Things are GREAT but hectic.

Now that all these things are happening, I don't see things calming down anytime soon. My new home will require a lot of maintenance. I will have to keep my work performance at a very high level in order to live comfortably and afford my new mortgage as my job is mostly commission/bonus based. I will also have to be a nice guy if I want this girl to marry me.

My point is...I can't afford to deal with side effects at this time. I can't be having my head clouded with tren fog, can't be signing papers and meeting important people with shaky clen hands. Can't be a dick to my girl, can't lose my cool under stress and most importantly HAVE TO STAY MOTIVATED AND POSITIVE. Things like tren, high dosed test/deca, spiked e2 etc...all these things affect my mood, motivation, energy, and overall well being. Got too much shit goin on to be messin around with my psyche.

I'm sure a lot of you have already been through this...but it's kind of a harsh reality check reminding me that playtime is over and priorities are shifting. I will continue to pursue my goals but I will have to be more conservative about it. Life comes first!

WhipGetBack
10-17-2018, 03:09 PM
We often have to stack life priorities just the same as we stack with gear. We will have to have the base, the driver, and the synergistic enhancers in both scenarios...

My base is my family. My driver is my career. My enhancer is the happy home life I and my wife worked our asses off for everyday.

Never be reluctant to eliminate items that will hinder our pursuit of happiness whether it’s a compound or life choices we make.

I’m glad to see that you have your priorities straight.

Good luck with everything you are trying to accomplish.

Whip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
10-17-2018, 03:43 PM
Don’t sacrifice a hobby for your lively hood nothing wrong with prioritizing the more important things in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starhopper
10-17-2018, 03:43 PM
I did not start my first cycle until I was 45. That being said I know what you are talking about. I have a fast pace Networking (IT) job and managers that are not IT savvy.. During one major crash I stated somethings to a manager I should have thought about a little more. Needless to say I got my point across.. I also received a lot of emails saying thank you for putting so and so in his place... lol Sometimes we don't see the changes being made..

Bigdaddyperk
10-17-2018, 03:51 PM
Yeah man this shit is consuming...even if just dabbling at low doses...its always on the forefront....even for me already set career wise family and home wise...i find myself too consumed and try to push it aside at least at home...and direct my attention to wife ..kids ...home stuff....try to find a happy medium.... what really f**** me up is the forums lol....like others said kudos on prioritizing....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
10-17-2018, 05:45 PM
If you really feel AAS will effect your life so much that you could lose your job and girl than why do them?

Blades
10-17-2018, 06:50 PM
why dont you use different types of gear that dont affect mood as much? i can only use tren for short periods so i use primo mast eq with a test base of course. i feel better i look better and my mood is way better.

chadmack282
10-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Maybe you just need a different job & girl!!!!
Just Joking, well kinda just Joking I don't know your exact situation.
Welcome to Big Boy World!!!

astevens2
10-18-2018, 04:25 AM
Thats a great post man, I guess its all about finding that balance that makes everything work. Im sure you will figure it out it just takes some time while you're life is in a state of transition. Best of luck to you on your career and family life.

PartManPartBeast
10-18-2018, 05:13 AM
Very good Thread!

Jozifp103
10-18-2018, 10:24 AM
If you really feel AAS will effect your life so much that you could lose your job and girl than why do them?
Not gear in general...just certain compounds/doses can mess with me a bit. Hence why I have taken it down a notch with all this stuff going on in my life. Believe me I have my priorities in order...I guess I'm just venting/reminiscing on the simpler times when I could run whatever I wanted and not have to worry about being on my A game 24/7.

why dont you use different types of gear that dont affect mood as much? i can only use tren for short periods so i use primo mast eq with a test base of course. i feel better i look better and my mood is way better.
That's exactly what I'm doing brother. Dumbing it down on the doses and removing some of the harsher compounds. Got too much goin on to be messin around with my mood.