View Full Version : Test,Primo,EQ

kopbrah
10-17-2018, 12:22 PM
Currently 6 weeks in to these 3 compounds
300mg Test
600 primo
600 EQ
However my supplier is out of primo and only have a week or two left
Should I increase my EQ for a bit and jump back on in 4-5weeks when it is back in stock
Or try something else like Mast E and finish cycle off with Mast or use it for 4-5 weeks until primo back in.
I've never used mast and this is my first time using primo

I've used EQ in previous cycle.
Goal is just to put on lean muscle and build some strength going into summer over next few months.

chadmack282
10-17-2018, 08:52 PM
There are several domestic quality sources here that can get u what u want in 2-4 days.
Just much sure u clear how quick u need it.

Adrenaline
10-17-2018, 10:52 PM
How are you liking the Primo? If you want to continue it then buy more from another source.

If you want to stay with the same source than raising EQ and adding Mast is a good idea.

astevens2
10-18-2018, 04:27 AM
Why are you having the test that low? Not criticizing just asking

kopbrah
10-18-2018, 07:07 AM
How are you liking the Primo? If you want to continue it then buy more from another source.

If you want to stay with the same source than raising EQ and adding Mast is a good idea.

yeah i want to stay with the same source, I do like primo. what sort of mg should i increase and use?

kopbrah
10-18-2018, 07:08 AM
Why are you having the test that low? Not criticizing just asking

I have been making gains on low dosages, so in my opinion no need to put it up just yet. Experimenting with different compounds and will slowly increase everything overtime.

Adrenaline
10-18-2018, 07:16 AM
yeah i want to stay with the same source, I do like primo. what sort of mg should i increase and use?

Personally I always like Test higher than the other compounds. So if your doing 600mg of EQ, I would do 750mg of Test.

timsmith125
10-18-2018, 08:45 AM
I just purchased primo from my supplier, why your supplier is out of it?

chadmack282
10-18-2018, 08:17 PM
I have been making gains on low dosages, so in my opinion no need to put it up just yet. Experimenting with different compounds and will slowly increase everything overtime.

Keep this train of thought don't let the More is always better get a hold of u. Guys running 2+ grams of gear with only 3-4 cycles under there belt r destroying there heart health.
This Game is a marathon not a sprint.
Keep your Solid thinking it will pay off big time in the long run!