PDA

View Full Version : Intra workout drink

Chillin
10-17-2018, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know if there is an all in one intra workout drink that has fast digesting carbs, EAA's and a nitric oxide booster preferably with minimal caffeine all in one shabang?

Thanks

Gainzbruh
10-17-2018, 05:51 PM
A yogurt would be a better choice than all the fake shit out there that stays on the shelf forever and gives you nausea.

Drillit
10-17-2018, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know if there is an all in one intra workout drink that has fast digesting carbs, EAA's and a nitric oxide booster preferably with minimal caffeine all in one shabang?

Thanks

I mix dextrin with aminos...

Drillit

Chillin
10-17-2018, 07:48 PM
A yogurt would be a better choice than all the fake shit out there that stays on the shelf forever and gives you nausea.

Great idea, I see tons of bros eating yogurt during a workout. I said INTRA-WORKOUT, not pre. I eat fish and rice or chicken preworkout. I find it funny that you obviously think this is a waste of money but I don't.

Gainzbruh
10-17-2018, 08:02 PM
Great idea, I see tons of bros eating yogurt during a workout. I said INTRA-WORKOUT, not pre. I eat fish and rice or chicken preworkout. I find it funny that you obviously think this is a waste of money but I don't.

Theres yogurt drinks like kefir. Even mixing a shake with whey ahead of time with ice is easy.Most of the supplements out there are made from real food then downgraded in quality from all the fillers and preservatives.

Ive tried out the commercial premade stuff and it made me want to puke during a workout. So good luck with that.

Drillit
10-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Theres yogurt drinks like kefir. Even mixing a shake with whey ahead of time with ice is easy.Most of the supplements out there are made from real food then downgraded in quality from all the fillers and preservatives.

Ive tried out the commercial premade stuff and it made me want to puke during a workout. So good luck with that.

Easy killer. This is what I am currently running intra.
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin | Muscle Feast | Super Carb (2.2lbs (1000 Grams)) Amazon.com: Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin | Muscle Feast | Super Carb (2.2lbs (1 Grams)): Health & Personal Care (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LMHBLD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_HK5XBbQZYRB2V)

I’ll likely try some of the suggestions above when it’s gone. You don’t even know your drinking it and it’s very easily
Digested.

Chillin
10-18-2018, 02:23 PM
Easy killer. This is what I am currently running intra.
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin | Muscle Feast | Super Carb (2.2lbs (1000 Grams)) Amazon.com: Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin | Muscle Feast | Super Carb (2.2lbs (1 Grams)): Health & Personal Care (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LMHBLD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_HK5XBbQZYRB2V)

I’ll likely try some of the suggestions above when it’s gone. You don’t even know your drinking it and it’s very easily
Digested.

Thanks man. That's no better then karbolyn though, right now I take half a scoop if karbolyn, scoop of amino acids and a nitric oxide booster and I find the pumps are insane. I usually don't take much when im on cycle but at a measly 200 mg of test D every 10 days I feel I need the extra edge lol.

Primemuscle
10-18-2018, 02:58 PM
I like:

Karbolyn
Glycofuse
Iso carb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk