PDA

View Full Version : Scotian. The road to 250

scotian
10-17-2018, 06:29 PM
So I have been around asking alot of questions. I have been out of the game for years. I'll explain abit about myself. I was recently incarcerated for 2 years fighting charges I ended up beating I was looking at 15 plus years. So I lost all motivation in life and those two years I only laid in my cell eating lots of shit and not excersizeing. I went from 180 good shape to 230 fat.

I got out n celebrated to much n partyed for months. I have some addiction issues with cocaine. As of now I am four and a half months sober. I still have bad urges some days. But I am set on changeing my life back around for the better. In my eyes I think it's best for me to hop on a cycle soon as it gives me more determination and set mindstate to work hard for what I want. And it will keep me sober. Not saying it is right but it is what will keep me sober and keep my mind on the correct path.

About a month maybe month and a half ago I started back working out. I havent been going to hard in the gym just slowly doing more every day. As I do not want to injure myself. I work out 5 days a week.
I'm slowly incorporating small amounts of cardio into the start of my workouts. So far I have lost quite about if weight n lowered my bodyfat drastically.

In the past I have done numerous cycles and have had amazing results.

Current weight.
Age. 30
Weight. 196.4
Bf. 23.4
Fat free body weight. 150.4
Metabolic age. 33

A month ago when I started.
My metabolic age was 36 on the scale
Weight was 207.4
Bodyfat was 34.6
So far i have made some pretty good results.

My upcoming cycle is going to look like

Npp 400 a week starting off I'll gauge weather to raise or not by how i feel I'll most likely raise it half way thru the cycle.
Test enanthate. At 500 a week I'll probally raise to 600 to 700 halfway thru the cycle.
And I'm starting a 8 months to a year of hgh here soon I'll start at 1ius a day n build up to 4 ius a day.

My diet is not on point. I'll explain how I eat. I dont measure food or anything or carbs or anything. I eat 6 meals a day regularily.

Breakfast. Normally looks like this 3 or 4 eggs a bowl of oatmeal and a bowl of Greek yogurt.

Meal 2 is some rice and some ground beef.

Meal 3 is normally chicken and sweet potato.

Meal 4 is a can of tuna and some asparagus .

Meal 5 normally some steak veggies.

Meal 6 is normally repeat of meal 2 or 3.

I also drink two protein shakes a day that have 30 grams a protein.

My idea with diet is I just have slowly cut out sugars and ahitty food. I useto drink a bottle of apple juice a day that's 12 liters a week. Now I only drink water or homogenized milk. Dont get me wrong I also am a chef and sometimes I will make a dessert or some crazy shitty meal. I am not trying to be in a show or get crazy lean.

My ideal goal is 250 and 14 percent body fat.

The reason my goal is such a higher weight. Is because I will work that much harder and make sure I get my meals in and train harder. I'm not trying to gain all this in a couple months I have no set end date this is just a steady road and consistancy will get me where i need to be.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

scotian
10-17-2018, 06:32 PM
I forgot to add I will be taking aromasin 12.5mgs a day. I'll be takin vitamin b6 to combat prolactin but I'll have prami on hand in case the problems arise. I appreciate all critsism. Theres always room for me to learn more i can never know enough.

lifter916
10-17-2018, 06:56 PM
From a brother dealing with addiction issues, I feel you..good luck on reaching your goals..lots of good people to soak up experience from here.. diet's going to ultimately be biggest factor in the end result..welcome home dude..and stay off the blow..shit will ruin you.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

scotian
10-17-2018, 06:59 PM
From a brother dealing with addiction issues, I feel you..good luck on reaching your goals..lots of good people to soak up experience from here.. diet's going to ultimately be biggest factor in the end result..welcome home dude..and stay off the blow..shit will ruin you.

Sent from my Z982 using TapatalkThanks man, yes it will. And I should have no problem reaching the weight as it is hard for me to only eat 6 meals a day I would be happier at 9 or 10. I love to eat. My hardest part will be lower bodyfat but I set my goal for body fat percentage at fairly high. So it should be easier to get to its just going to take abit of time. And once I decide to start my cycle it should be abit faster.

lifter916
10-17-2018, 07:17 PM
Thanks man, yes it will. And I should have no problem reaching the weight as it is hard for me to only eat 6 meals a day I would be happier at 9 or 10. I love to eat. My hardest part will be lower bodyfat but I set my goal for body fat percentage at fairly high. So it should be easier to get to its just going to take abit of time. And once I decide to start my cycle it should be abit faster.

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkBro..exactly..I eat 6 meals a day but have to hold back on eating more..my appetite is always roaring..have u ever ran EQ? That shit had me hungry as fuck all day.

scotian
10-17-2018, 07:22 PM
Bro..exactly..I eat 6 meals a day but have to hold back on eating more..my appetite is always roaring..have u ever ran EQ? That shit had me hungry as fuck all day.

Sent from my Z982 using TapatalkEQ is my favourite compound. I'll most likely put it in on this cycle. But I refuse to buy premade rather homebrew it's so cheap and all dosed 100 percent. So il have to wait until next order for that compound. I dont think I'll ever try an oral again. Have in past I get good quick results but it affects my stomach and hunger. So no point in doing a cycle if you cant feed yourself properly. To be honest I think I could get easily 230 or 240 with 15 bodyfat without aas. But I mean I have used them before and I miss them. I dont think itll be anything to hard for me.

WhipGetBack
10-17-2018, 07:34 PM
When do you start your cycle? Is this the preface to your log you’ve talked about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotian
10-17-2018, 07:39 PM
When do you start your cycle? Is this the preface to your log you’ve talked about?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot sure when I'm going to start my cycle. To be honest. I really want to asap but I've been hesitant of waiting for the right time. But at the latest next monday because I go start my new job monday. Away from home and it's just going to be easiest to get everything in order.

teejey
10-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Its nuts how many of us are in recovery from,substance abuse,issues and found this lifestyle its Definately helped keep me sober thats for sure,alcohol fucks it all up too much and benzos and opiates just make me wanna drink.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

scotian
10-18-2018, 01:15 AM
Decided to switch it up since I have test prop on hand also. I am going to start with test prop and npp. .75ml test prop per day. .60ml npp per day. Does that sound like a good starting point for npp?

WhipGetBack
10-18-2018, 02:00 AM
Decided to switch it up since I have test prop on hand also. I am going to start with test prop and npp. .75ml test prop per day. .60ml npp per day. Does that sound like a good starting point for npp?

Looking at about 525 Test and 420 NPP per week, correct? Any adex or asin on hand just incase and anything for prolactin control? You can google b6, vitamin E and Sam-E as well.

Good thing with short esters though you can bail if you have problems. I highly doubt you will.

I personally prefer lower test... it’s just a personal preference and amazing results at 375 per week in a stack.

Also, since you’re on TRT right now, what will that amount be total per week when all is added up for total weekly Test dosage?

Sorry for all the questions bud. I just want to make sure you’re successful.

scotian
10-18-2018, 02:03 AM
Looking at about 525 Test and 420 NPP per week, correct? Any adex or asin on hand just incase and anything for prolactin control? You can google b6, vitamin E and Sam-E as well.

Good thing with short esters though you can bail if you have problems. I highly doubt you will.

I personally prefer lower test... it’s just a personal preference and amazing results at 375 per week in a stack.

Also, since you’re on TRT right now, what will that amount be total per week when all is added up for total weekly Test dosage?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNothing to be sorry about. And I'll be taking 12.5 aromasin daily. Also I will be taking by daily and have prami on hand incase any prolactin build up. May lower the test back abit. Not sure I just came up with those numbers in my head no specific reason why.

scotian
10-18-2018, 02:17 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShould I lower the test n raise the tren?

WhipGetBack
10-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Tren?? I thought we were taking about NPP... Lol

scotian
10-18-2018, 02:21 AM
Tren?? I thought we were taking about NPP... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol sorry got tren on my mind. Meant to say npp lol

WhipGetBack
10-18-2018, 02:47 AM
Lol sorry got tren on my mind. Meant to say npp lol

That’s your call on lowering Test or keeping it the same.

Here’s how I would run it:

Test, I would keep things simple as possible... 350 a week. With NPP your current dosing is fine but I would also keep it simple to 350 a week. That’s .5 ml ed for both. It’s a marathon and not a sprint.

It’s all food and training dependent so you can cut/bulk on almost anything. Keep your scale as a tool and watch your mirror. Keep your diet in check and you will shed some body fat, look full from the NPP, and see some results you haven’t in years.

Others may disagree but it’s all from personal experience. I’m not regurgitating some BS from the internet... Lol

scotian
10-18-2018, 02:49 AM
That’s your call on lowering Test or keeping it the same.

Here’s how I would run it:

Test, I would keep things simple as possible... 350 a week. With NPP your current dosing is fine but I would also keep it simple to 350 a week. That’s .5 ml ed for both. It’s a marathon and not a sprint.

It’s all food and training dependent so you can cut/bulk on almost anything. Keep your scale as a tool and watch your mirror. Keep your diet in check and you will shed some body fat, look full from the NPP, and see some results you haven’t in years.

Others may disagree but it’s all from personal experience. I’m not regurgitating some BS from the internet... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa I have just always used above 500 test. But I have been off juice for years. And now that I've had low test for years to I should respond fine to 350. Then I can always add more if needed.

WhipGetBack
10-18-2018, 02:52 AM
Ya I have just always used above 500 test. But I have been off juice for years. And now that I've had low test for years to I should respond fine to 350. Then I can always add more if needed.

I hear ya brother... if you’re comfortable with 500 then its completely your call.

scotian
10-18-2018, 02:54 AM
I hear ya brother... if you’re comfortable with 500 then its completely your call.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am. But I mean I know u could use 350 and out a good amount of size on and then raise it later. I know I should do that. Just like I should wait u til bodyfat us about lower before I start but that's not gonna happen lol

GymPrincess
10-18-2018, 03:39 AM
I am. But I mean I know u could use 350 and out a good amount of size on and then raise it later. I know I should do that. Just like I should wait u til bodyfat us about lower before I start but that's not gonna happen lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkAt least your admitting you know better [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bullcrew
10-18-2018, 07:17 AM
Bro..exactly..I eat 6 meals a day but have to hold back on eating more..my appetite is always roaring..have u ever ran EQ? That shit had me hungry as fuck all day.

No shit....i started eating the packages my food came in...I think I shit a grocery bag out that got in my way when I was eating....

EQ makes some of us HUNGRY.....I started dbol for 4 weeks to assist in strength and it has helped taper down the hunger.....

As far as addiction I have had a few friends that have gone this route and not looked back...it gave them a vested interest in a new lifestyle and has worked flawless for them for years....so congrats.....

Looking forward to.your progress....

lifter916
10-18-2018, 04:24 PM
No shit....i started eating the packages my food came in...I think I shit a grocery bag out that got in my way when I was eating....

EQ makes some of us HUNGRY.....I started dbol for 4 weeks to assist in strength and it has helped taper down the hunger.....

As far as addiction I have had a few friends that have gone this route and not looked back...it gave them a vested interest in a new lifestyle and has worked flawless for them for years....so congrats.....

Looking forward to.your progress....When you're "all in"..in any addiction..I've noticed that for me, switching to a new(positive) form of activity.. lifestyle..new habit.. You go all out the same way.. difference is it's for good and not bad. It's a battle, but we can win.

scotian
10-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Just an update. I burnt my hand on a cast iron pan. Lol just my luck burnt pretty bad so I'll take next two days off of weights. But I'm going to do some cardio and abs. Better to do something then nothing. My weight is

198.6 this am.

I am going to start my cycle on Monday. When my new job starts.

Figure it is a good time to start n do everything like clockwork since consistency equals quality gains. I'll prep three days worth of meals at a time. I'm going to leave work for an hour mid day everyday to train weights. And on weekends ima take time off from the gym and I'm going to try n find some other things I will enjoy to do. Maybe go hiking atving etc.

scotian
10-20-2018, 01:13 AM
Also wondering should 10mg aromasin be enough or day? Or should I raise it to 15 or what? When running 4 or 500 test and 400 npp per week

teejey
10-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Try it,out eod and see how ya feel. If you get high or low e2 sides adjust accordingly . I may have missed it if you already mentioned it what lab did you decide to go with?
Also wondering should 10mg aromasin be enough or day? Or should I raise it to 15 or what? When running 4 or 500 test and 400 npp per week

scotian
10-20-2018, 06:50 PM
Try it,out eod and see how ya feel. If you get high or low e2 sides adjust accordingly . I may have missed it if you already mentioned it what lab did you decide to go with?

Sent from my VS835 using TapatalkEverything is homebrew from one of our sponsors with top notch raws.

I also decided to cook some chicken for next few days.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181020/21a9c05adcbdf9495e3675afbf02d3f6.jpg

teejey
10-20-2018, 06:52 PM
Everything is homebrew from one of our sponsors with top notch raws.

I also decided to cook some chicken for next few days.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181020/21a9c05adcbdf9495e3675afbf02d3f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkI got that same smoker i love that dann thing

scotian
10-20-2018, 06:54 PM
I got that same smoker i love that dann thing

Sent from my VS835 using TapatalkIt's awesome. As I go away for work now Monday to friday ima try n have 3 days worth of meals prepped ahead of time then wensday night I'll make thursday n fridays meals.

scotian
10-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Weight still 198.6 this am I worked all day. And tonight prepared for leaveing tomorow to go away for work.

Tomorow I will be back in the gym. And I will also be starting my cycle. I will be doing weekly weigh ins on sundays as I dont want to do it every day I dont need to focus on the scale more on the mirror for now.

scotian
10-22-2018, 01:31 PM
Getting ready to leave for work today. Woke up n did my first shot 1ml npp 1ml test prop. Wondering should I start aromasin today? Or should I wait a couple days? Also I know I have to take it with some fat so can I take it with a shake right before bed?

scotian
10-22-2018, 02:23 PM
Next monday I will start my hgh cycle to.

scotian
10-25-2018, 11:56 PM
So I caved and weighed myself lol 201.6 so fat things r going good. Been training hard and getting normally 5 meals in not including breakfast or supper. Other then today I only ate 4 times and had a shake. I just wasent feeling it today. Figured it's best to listen to my body. Been shootin .7ml of test prop and npp daily with around 12 mg aromasin every night. I'm going to take a break tonight and do a shot in the morning tomorow and aromasin in the morning tomorow. I just got my HGH. So I'm very excited to try this.

scotian
10-26-2018, 10:00 PM
Today did first shot of hgh was 2ius ima stick with that for a week or so n slowly move upto 4 or 5ius

scotian
10-27-2018, 11:30 PM
So today woke up and noticed a big difference from monday when I started until now. I have also been doing hard labour work this qeek. But when i started it looked like I barely worked out. And today when I looked in the mirror noticed a big difference. Still not kn real good shape but I mean for a week it's good results very excited to see what's in store for me each week.