PDA

View Full Version : Injectable dbol/adrol

kaneman
10-21-2018, 12:40 AM
I’m going to be using some inject dbol/adrol here soon and want some opinions on how to use. As far as dose I’m thinking 50/50, I’m more so wondering about timing and pinning schedule. I know both have a short life when oral does that change if it’s pinned? I’d like to not have to pin both 2 times a day but am not sure. On workout days I plan on pinning pre obviously but should I split it am/pm? Any input on anything related would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primemuscle
10-21-2018, 12:59 AM
Ideally to keep levels stable you’d need two administrations (AM/PM). When I was using inj in the AM 45mins before my workout then in the PM took tabs so I wasn’t pinning 2x day

astevens2
10-21-2018, 06:40 AM
Why not just use the orals, pinning would seem to be a pain in the ass when you dont have to

Chrisdieselvegan
10-21-2018, 07:12 AM
Go with orals bro, less hassle and the dose is what it is , I know injectables you tend to have to use more mg

Hnausa
10-21-2018, 07:39 AM
Go with orals bro, less hassle and the dose is what it is , I know injectables you tend to have to use more mg

Injections are more potent mg for mg compared to orals as they bypass the stomach and first pass of the liver. 25mgs of IM dbol is considerably stronger than 25mgs of dbol taken orally.

kaneman
10-21-2018, 10:51 PM
Ok sounds like splitting is best then. The inject dbol I have is 100mg/ml I’m thinking about trying to pin it sub q since it’s such a small amount of oil. Anyone ever give hat a shot?