PDA

View Full Version : Non AAS scammer?

Hnausa
10-21-2018, 06:42 AM
A very nice lady that I know who works for CFS has been scammed of $2200 by a piece of shit and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to post up the scammers info here? This fuck stole from a single mother of 7 children! Thanks.

Chrisdieselvegan
10-21-2018, 07:11 AM
I’d say fuck it ! People should know . That’s just my two cents man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hnausa
10-21-2018, 07:32 AM
I’d say fuck it ! People should know . That’s just my two cents man

My hope is that DWBO will sign off on me posting up the scammers info and then the good people of BOP can roast the fucker as they see fit! Stealing from an elderlyish woman who's spent her life caring for other people's children is inexcusable.

-Chase-
10-21-2018, 07:57 AM
My hope is that DWBO will sign off on me posting up the scammers info and then the good people of BOP can roast the fucker as they see fit! Stealing from an elderlyish woman who's spent her life caring for other people's children is inexcusable.That's so fucking low
Hope you get sign off from DWBO

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

Chrisdieselvegan
10-21-2018, 08:41 AM
My hope is that DWBO will sign off on me posting up the scammers info and then the good people of BOP can roast the fucker as they see fit! Stealing from an elderlyish woman who's spent her life caring for other people's children is inexcusable.

One thing I will not tolerate are dishonest people. Pisses me the fuck off

Dont wanna be old
10-21-2018, 11:58 AM
Post up what needs to be done .
DWBO

Couchlockd
10-21-2018, 02:30 PM
Have you ever heard of "4chan" or "anonymous".

Give the info to those guys, in a matter of weeks the scammer will be broke, and possibly worse. But guarantee one of those 2 groups will absolutely ruin thier life as they know it

JDMarintezT94
10-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Waiting for the info so we can start trolling this scammer..

Hnausa
10-21-2018, 03:32 PM
Info will be posted very soon.

Galahad
10-25-2018, 05:00 PM
Was the info ever posted ?..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hnausa
10-27-2018, 12:01 AM
Was the info ever posted ?..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The situation is in limbo at the moment, but hopefully it will be resolved in a few days, if not I'll for sure post info.