PDA

View Full Version : Cycle log Test P/Tren A

Sailorjerry
10-21-2018, 09:01 PM
Hey gents,

This isn't my first time dabbling with tren so dont get too shocked with the dose.

Now, I've always run Test and Tren at the same dose which for me, caused terrible terrible sides (the usual tren sides).

So after reading around quite abit here and there, I decided to try the low dose Test/higher Tren dosing which has worked a freaking treat and sides are minimal even though I personally consider the Tren dose to be rather high compared to anything I have run before.

Currently doses at

100mg test P EOD
100mg tren A ED

For 8 weeks in total.

Caber at .05mg every third day which I am finding is helping with keeping my sex drive in check. Any time my prolactin is high I lose any desire for bed wrestling.

At this point in time I've just finished week 3. I've put on 8kg of rather dry gains, veins are coming out, shoulders are raging. Strength is changing daily. Sides are very minimal, Insomnia at times, night sweats every night however, no anxiety or aggression at this point which I normally would suffer from terrible with a high test base.

Appetite is great, energy levels can be hit and miss based on how the insomnia was the previous night.

Getting some light cardio in to keep those Aeros going as normally I get exhausted just standing up on tren haha.

Pct is ready to go. I've got some Arimadex on hand just incase but at this rate everything is going rather smooth.

If you all dont mind I'll check in, in another 2 weeks (end of week 5) with some updates.

As far as AAS source goes. I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention names ect on hear so, I'll just say I'm using a new local source to South Australia and so far so good which is great.