PDA

View Full Version : Tilltheend........scammer

slick
04-01-2012, 08:03 PM
POSTED OVER AT S-F

If i were you guys I would ban him. I also banned him for soliciting staff and members.

First off he contacted Vic (my supermod) he laid out this plan he had and vic told him to talk to me. He sent me basically the same exact info and I told him it was a stupid plan. What he wanted me to do was invest tons of money into a fake lab (that i create) and he will find me a brewer. You can read the screen shot i provide below. I let him slide on that one. He sent a couple other stupid pm's that i ignored. Then I got a reported pm for 2 of my members. It was the same exact get rich quick scheme. Now he has been a pretty good member up until that happend. We decided that it was bad news and sounded like he was trying to scam people out of their investment. Later we find out that he went over to BOP and is calling Me and vic a scammer. That we own one of the sponsor placements their and that vic is a dealer and criminal.....lmfao. Anyone who knows vic knows that is proposeterous. I would love for big lou to do a background check on all of my sponsors....hell it may help me find out which sponsors are gtg..lol. Anyhow, tilltheend was on my suspect list since day one as he joined about 30mins after highdose (dan cote) was banned from my site. This guy is bad news...if your not going to ban him, then keep an eye on him. Here is the screenshot of his pm to me...i can also supply my members screenshots if need be.

http://i43.tinypic.com/30m8vhg.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/o90bd3.jpg

I was going to submit this t staff, but i felt it was important to let everyone know incase this guy already contacted one of you guys.

STEROID
04-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the post brother.Just proves what I and many others feared about him.

basskiller
04-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Just how exactly does this make him a scammer?? For trying to have you get involved in what looks like a three way underground lab deal? He might think you having boards that it would do well to have you as a partner.. (bad move imo)

Come onnow.. While I don't condone it as it's too high profile.. I've known several board owners be in these types of arrangements and many made out very well.. right up until they were busted..
That never made them scammers

I've been asked (and turned down) many of people that would like to have me as a partner.. Just for the mere notion of my name is pretty being well known and trusted.. Some of those guys have went on to have successful "businesses"..

Just a thought

VictorZ06
04-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Bass, you don't know all the details. The staff, admins, and mods do, and we have all the proof WE need.

We do NOT have to justify to you why we take the actions that we do. And without having and knowing all the details, you are out of line for saying this was a "bad move". And yes, someone with multiple screen names, multiple email addresses, sending out mass PMs to scheme, using same IPs, trying to bribe other members, having been banned on many boards, accusing staff and members of being involved in illegal activities, etc. Those are clues that this guy is up to no good and is looking to SCAM! So yeah...I'll call him a scammer, you can call him brother. Excellent thought by the way.

/V

Spawn
04-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Saw this coming.

basskiller
04-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Bass, you don't know all the details. The staff, admins, and mods do, and we have all the proof WE need.

We do NOT have to justify to you why we take the actions that we do. And without having and knowing all the details, you are out of line for saying this was a "bad move". And yes, someone with multiple screen names, multiple email addresses, sending out mass PMs to scheme, using same IPs, trying to bribe other members, having been banned on many boards, accusing staff and members of being involved in illegal activities, etc. Those are clues that this guy is up to no good and is looking to SCAM! So yeah...I'll call him a scammer, you can call him brother. Excellent thought by the way.

/V
I wasn't asking for you to justify anything .. I simply asked with what I just read.. how does that constitute a person a scammer.. thats all
The bad move part was not relating to anything you did as a result of your findings..
It was in relation to If a board owner was to start sourcing.. I honestly don't think it's good for any board to have the owner also sourcing.. Thats what I was talking about with the comment "Bad move"

He might think you having boards that it would do well to have you as a partner.. (bad move imo)

I guess I should have made that sentance look like a solitary comment..

MPMC
04-01-2012, 11:01 PM
I understand what bass is saying. The "bad move" was taken the wrong way, I think.
Bottom line is, scammer or not, he was soliciting which is an automatic ban.

basskiller
04-01-2012, 11:07 PM
I understand what bass is saying. The "bad move" was taken the wrong way, I think.
Bottom line is, scammer or not, he was soliciting which is an automatic ban.
you are correct in what you are thinking. Partly my mistake by not making that more clear

BIGBOSS
04-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Thanks bro!!

IronFox
04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I for one would not want to buy something based on a PM as I might not trust whoever the person trying to push something on me. Sounds just as bad as buying something on craigslist sight unseen

STEROID
04-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Bass,as Vic said,this is just part of what tte was asking for in the community.He's been trying to info collect for a while now and this soliciting of members is just another way brother.While him asking to be part of a AAS manufacturing/distributing business is not scamming in itself,it is trying to info collect for one,and has the potential to scam for number 2.He claims to have no job,no money and no firends.CONSTANTLY says this so how the hell does he want to start this?????

Just prior to this he was asking how to start an online research chem business and actually asked me if I knew about it,the laws involved in it and if I knew anyone that wanted to finance it??? WTF?? Yea,I was all over that! Now he wants to go into the AAS delaing business?? I ask again how with no money? By getting someone to finance this as well?? Sure,here's my credit card number tte.just go ahead and take what you need along with all my personal info!!

Brother,this was just the icing on the cake.He was doing this all over the net and giving MANY members and staff bad feelings.When members start to pm you asking you about him and saying you should keep an eye on him becasue they are worried about the things he says and asks them,its time for that member to go.

REDRUM
04-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Whoa, I truly didnt see this shit coming. He was chatty, but never got to that level with me and thank christ he didnt I have enough to worry about now...where is his IP bouncing back to, new england along with Torturefreak aka Dan, one of his original names...

IronFox
04-06-2012, 01:18 AM
What a fruit

STEROID
04-06-2012, 01:50 AM
Whoa, I truly didnt see this shit coming. He was chatty, but never got to that level with me and thank christ he didnt I have enough to worry about now...where is his IP bouncing back to, new england along with Torturefreak aka Dan, one of his original names...

He was on a tor proxy server so cant really say.You're not the first to bring up Cote' name in relation to tte.

REDRUM
04-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Whats odd is that Cote is a junkie, or has access to just about anything out there and tte was asking me if I could help him out with some pain medication, since he didnt have insurance. If they have any relation, I dont see why tte would need help with meds...I dont think they are affiliated in anyway to be honest, most of Cote arrests and convictions have been narcotic related as far back as I can remember. I think its more of a very bizarre coincedence that they were on the same sites, and both of them were exposed at the same time, but in all honesty who the hell knows anymore. and with cote, hes so twisted for all we know tte could have been him, but its hard for cote to remain composed for any peroid of time, so thats most likely out the window...its just good you guys were on top of this, and before something serious happened

mikeyg51
04-08-2012, 01:16 PM
damnnn, damn damn damn!! I hate this shit, and am soooo grateful that the mods/brother/sisters here look out for each other!

STEROID
04-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Whats odd is that Cote is a junkie, or has access to just about anything out there and tte was asking me if I could help him out with some pain medication, since he didnt have insurance. If they have any relation, I dont see why tte would need help with meds...I dont think they are affiliated in anyway to be honest, most of Cote arrests and convictions have been narcotic related as far back as I can remember. I think its more of a very bizarre coincedence that they were on the same sites, and both of them were exposed at the same time, but in all honesty who the hell knows anymore. and with cote, hes so twisted for all we know tte could have been him, but its hard for cote to remain composed for any peroid of time, so thats most likely out the window...its just good you guys were on top of this, and before something serious happened

Im not sure if they are one in the same or not and that had no part in his banning here or on my other boards.His soliciting members and trying to gather personal info were the main reasons for it.Plus his constant lying and changing his stories was getting tiresome to many.

Whether or not he and Cote are the same person or not is un known but what is known is that he brought too many fears and concerns into the community.

REDRUM
04-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Im not sure if they are one in the same or not and that had no part in his banning here or on my other boards.His soliciting members and trying to gather personal info were the main reasons for it.Plus his constant lying and changing his stories was getting tiresome to many.

Whether or not he and Cote are the same person or not is un known but what is known is that he brought too many fears and concerns into the community.

No, I understand that 100% and just wanted to shed my own opinion if they were at all linked, or just 2 scamming fucks caught at the same time leading guys to believe they are one in the same.

It doesnt matter either way, as long as its stopped thats all that matters

omni
06-17-2012, 05:53 PM
A mod on another board told me that TTE and Dan Cote are different people sharing the same proxy. TTE is in Chicago and Dan is in Ct. I hope thats true.

redcrane
07-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Wish those screens were bigger so I could read them.

graniteman
07-23-2012, 12:03 AM
A mod on another board told me that TTE and Dan Cote are different people sharing the same proxy. TTE is in Chicago and Dan is in Ct. I hope thats true.
Possibly porkys brother dave?

redcrane
07-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Possibly porkys brother dave?

Yeah maybe.