PDA

View Full Version : Anything from the PCT aisle needed?

Camzilla
04-01-2012, 08:08 PM
As some of you might recall when I first found BOP I was at my wits end. I knew something was "not right", but didn't know what it was. FIST gave straight stellar advice; start reading everything! I did as he said and realized I may have low T. A few rounds of lab work confirmed it and I am now on 100mg/week of test E from the pharmacy.

I drove the bus for most of my diagnosis and rx, but am having a hard time getting my head around one point. Since I'm on TRT dose my natural production should grind to a halt, I got that part. The only test in my body comes from the pharmacy, got that part. Where it gets cloudy to me is with the pct side of this. I understand why pct is needed for a cycle, and I get that it's a must if gyn develops, but is anything recommended for TRT dosing?
I figure the answer is staring me in the face, but I ain't seeing it. Thanks Brothers.

Patriot1405
04-02-2012, 12:14 PM
There is no pct when you are on trt.
When you finish your cycle, you continue on your doctor prescribed dose of test.

mikeyg51
04-02-2012, 04:27 PM
^^yup! You have no natural testosterone production; therefore, there is no need to run pct, just keep doing as the doc states.

Camzilla
04-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks Gents, as always, good gouge and no appointment necessary. Good stuff.