PDA

View Full Version : f****** piece of s***

Thehog18
04-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Ive been waiting for a domestic source to come thru now for two weeks since i gave my donation. The realization set in today after the mail came and went that ive f****** been had. He filled me up with bs and now i cant get a reply from him. He told me it would be five days ta. Im shaking in my office trying to make it till i get off to rage. It wasnt a huge order but it was my hard earned money nonetheless. Karma will pay him a visit sooner or later. This was my first attempt at a cycle and thought i found a new start up with good prices. But apparently its a new name to an old known scammer. F*** him.

lucky_slevin
04-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Ive been waiting for a domestic source to come thru now for two weeks since i gave my donation. The realization set in today after the mail came and went that ive f****** been had. He filled me up with bs and now i cant get a reply from him. He told me it would be five days ta. Im shaking in my office trying to make it till i get off to rage. It wasnt a huge order but it was my hard earned money nonetheless. Karma will pay him a visit sooner or later. This was my first attempt at a cycle and thought i found a new start up with good prices. But apparently its a new name to an old known scammer. F*** him.

Who's the source?? If you don't mind me asking. It's good to let the community know though so non of us go through the same shit..

PM me when you get a chance

ZOOT
04-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah bro..what Slevin said..if it was a sponsor on this board,(which I can't see) get ahold of a mod or vet and they will get into it

Thehog18
04-02-2012, 08:19 PM
No no it wasnt a sponsor here. I joined a day or two after i ordered

WidowMaker
04-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Still it would be helpful to the community if the scammer was brought out.
If you feel better you can pm slevin about it.

Thehog18
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I
pmd him.i def dont want anyone else to be had...mass gear old juice pharm

telmon1
04-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Ohh Shit!

BIGBOSS
04-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Wooow that sucks bro!!! You should put them on front street.The Brotherhood need to know who this pond scum is. My suggestion...Go with BDPHARMA!!! Top Notch!!!

Thehog18
04-02-2012, 11:59 PM
It was fin mass gear bro. I called the local news but they werent interested in the story

bhcolex50x
04-03-2012, 12:07 AM
hey man been there too it sux, pm me and i'll give u my opinion and input on sources I've used from here! haven't been scammed by any source on here but have better opinions of some than others. welcome to bop bro

IronFox
04-03-2012, 12:40 AM
It's also not a good idea to post the name in the open..PM it to the mods they then will take care of that

Thehog18
04-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Hey bros.since this is this the first time i posted with a problem on bop i didnt kno what to expect. I sure didnt expect all the support and those who have stepped up when they had no other reason than to be stand up ppl. Im glad i joined this board. There is chivalry here and it is going to make me be a better member at every opportunity from now on. Dont fuck with the brotherhood!

almonster
08-25-2012, 10:07 AM
im goin through the same shit right now, and all ya can do is be mad as hell, thieven little cowards. good luck

PAiN
08-25-2012, 09:16 PM

No no it wasnt a sponsor here. I joined a day or two after i ordered

Very sorry to hear brother. Glad you are here now stick with the sponsors here. They will take good care of you.

Anytime you know a scammer bro feel free to post them up in the scammer section.

c_so19
08-26-2012, 02:18 AM
I feel you pain man I got burned indisposer one day the past too. One was a source I had used many times with great results. Decided to dissapear one day lost more money than I like to think

GearPro Rep
08-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Hit up gearpro at [email protected]

Great guy and great products. Let him know your situation and see what he suggests.

GP REP

-

crush
08-26-2012, 12:50 PM
You should definitely call him out here. We work too hard for our money to be scammed. I know thats the chance you take, but if everyone knows they're crooked, less people will get scammed. You made the right choice coming to this board. Theres a bunch of real good guys/girls here at B.O.P.

bigboithetank
01-12-2013, 05:44 AM
hey man been there too it sux, pm me and i'll give u my opinion and input on sources I've used from here! haven't been scammed by any source on here but have better opinions of some than others. welcome to bop bro

READ...UNDERSTAND...AND USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT!!! Good to know where you live.I live in GA.

proxy
01-12-2013, 06:09 AM
no question ask in the open? I live in GA.

Thanks.

1tuffcookie
01-16-2013, 03:21 AM
I wouldn't mind your opinion on this...

gator-mclusky
01-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Research your sources gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!

gtr