PDA

View Full Version : Any good brands that don’t use Ethyl Oleate?

HorseChoker
10-25-2018, 09:50 AM
Hey brothers long story short after 2 ER visits I found out the hard way that I am super allergic to Ethyl Oleate. I was hoping you guys could help me by giving me reputable brands/ugls that don’t use Ethyl Oleate as I’m having a hard time finding one. Thank you in advance brothers.

Adrenaline
10-25-2018, 10:07 AM
Check the sponsors here. They usually list whats in their products in their sub forum.

HorseChoker
10-25-2018, 10:28 AM
Thank you for the reply brother. I have been looking with no luck, but I will keep looking I have also reached out to some sources on here directly via PM.

chadmack282
10-25-2018, 03:19 PM
In your situation i would PM the sources u r interested in & ask them. Tell them your situation.

HorseChoker
10-25-2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the reply brother. Great minds think alike haha. I already sent out pms, and later on I’ll post threads in the sub forums for each source I’ve previously inquired with. When I found out they told me roughly 10% of the population is allergic to Ethyl Oleate I didn’t research that to see how accurate they are being, but if it’s true I figure other brothers are in the same boat as me and some threads showing them sources that have Ethyl Oleate free gear could be of some help in the future.

HorseChoker
10-26-2018, 08:36 AM
Update for any brothers in the same boat as me that are allergic to Ethyl Oleate thegrowthclinic does not use Ethyl Oleate. Only BA BB Usp filtered cotton seed oil and the steroidal compound. Awesome. To see the thread with response go here https://brotherhoodofpain.com/the-growth-clinic/56497-tgc-ethyl-oleate.html

Thank you to Aldodupaul with TGC for a quick concise response.

Dont wanna be old
10-26-2018, 10:11 AM
Why the fuck did you make a ton of threads asking this in each sponsor section ?
Email sponsors or private message them .
Have a good day
DWBO

HorseChoker
10-26-2018, 10:19 AM
My bad DWBO I figured it would help others in the same boat. I will stick to PMs.