PDA

View Full Version : My first cycle - overly anxious..yet cautious HELP!!

Hulkthemuscle
10-25-2018, 06:28 PM
BOP,

As I just recently introduced...I am asking to pick some of your brains as I plan to transition into an enhanced BB'er. Like in the title...I'm anxious as hell and constantly researching to the point where I'm beginning to complicate things in my mind..I'm trying to do this right....

Currently 6'1.5'' 240 lbs
I don't know if its necessary to post pics from last stage shot to show physique w/o compromising my anonymity...however

This is what I've been proposing to do...
Bulk Cycle:
week 1-12 400 of Test C
week 1-10 300 of Deca
aromasin on hand 12.5 eod if necessary
Start HCG at 1000/wk @ week 10
PCT:
10 days after last show of Test C
Nolvadex 40mg/ed 6 weeks
HCG 3000iu/week 3 weeks

I constantly hear that 500mg of test for 12 weeks w/o Deca or anything else would be preferential/standard...and I'm considering going that route because its simple...and where the hell am I going to get pins on here???

All advice is welcome...I plan on making my order this weekend and I'm just trying to make sure I have everything I need...
Thanks in advance

Marine
10-25-2018, 06:45 PM
My first cycle was test, 500mg a week for 12 weeks, the pct. that was long ago when univet, and denkall were still around. Keep it simple, and build from there. Think solid foundation. Test is best

Marine
10-25-2018, 06:48 PM
sorry double post

maxmuscle1
10-25-2018, 07:18 PM
I like it! Your total intake is enough and it’s your first cycle! Your GOING to get good results!!
Post pre and post results/stats. Good luck brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
10-25-2018, 08:51 PM
Pins= medlabgear.com, Amazon, eBay, your local drug store.
I personally use site sponsor medlabgear.com it's simple & fast.

TKAT
10-25-2018, 11:59 PM
If you've never cycled before, I would strongly suggest starting with just Test only first. The main reason for this is if you have any aromatization you will not have any idea what compound is causing it. Test and Deca both aromatize through a different pathway and you have to combat each substance with different drugs. Start with Test. If you have any symptoms of elevated estrogen you will be able to combat this with an A.I. So have one on hand like Arimidex or Exemastane. If things go well with this cycle of using just Test then the next one you can throw something else into the mix such as Deca. If you have issues with the Deca you will need Pramiprexole to fix those issues. But if you do both at first with no idea how each compound effects you then you will not know which compound is doing what unless you get some blood work done. Just my 2 cents. Good luck brother.

Oncewild
10-26-2018, 02:10 AM
I'll second/third Medlabgear.com for pins. They've proven great for easy ordering and quick turnaround. I had one order where they were short a bac water, got it in the mail within a few days of the main box.

TKAT hits it on the head above for first cycle. Solid logic to running test only first time around, and if overly anxious to add something else on top the first cycle, don't think deca would be the best bet. Maybe an oral for the final weeks if anything, but better to keep it simple the first time around and gauge from there.

I'll say even a few cycles down the road there are solid reasons to add only one new thing at a time. I'm kicking myself a right now as I added two new compounds this run and as I am having huge pump issues the past week+ that I am uncertain which of the two new additions is the culprit. I know part of it is the Anavar which I might cut short, but have run it several times, and the same batch I am using now, so it's a combination effect and that is what I have to honestly admit I made a real mistake in adding the two other compounds I hadn't run before. If there is a single new compound and you have experience with the remainder, you can make an informed decision in adjusting or dropping. If foolish like me, you either guess or suck it up a bit longer to see if your shoulder pumps (even my jaw muscles at my temples) can swell enough to actually rip skin.

Drillit
10-26-2018, 02:43 AM
If you've never cycled before, I would strongly suggest starting with just Test only first. The main reason for this is if you have any aromatization you will not have any idea what compound is causing it. Test and Deca both aromatize through a different pathway and you have to combat each substance with different drugs. Start with Test. If you have any symptoms of elevated estrogen you will be able to combat this with an A.I. So have one on hand like Arimidex or Exemastane. If things go well with this cycle of using just Test then the next one you can throw something else into the mix such as Deca. If you have issues with the Deca you will need Pramiprexole to fix those issues. But if you do both at first with no idea how each compound effects you then you will not know which compound is doing what unless you get some blood work done. Just my 2 cents. Good luck brother.

I’m going to second this. Just test for the first run. You’ll get great gains on it and can see how your body reacts to it. Once you have a handle on how your body acts with test, then you can add another compound. It’ll make it easier for sure.

Drillit

LowT
10-26-2018, 12:35 PM
I'll just chime in and agree that Test only is a good first cycle. I think 400mgs is kinda low, go with 500-600mgs EW. IMO, despite all the AAS on the market right now, Test is still the best.
Have fun.