PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Advise Please

Chunce
10-26-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi
Stats age 41 current weight 175
Training with my own bodyweight/power yoga consistantley last 6 years
Goals: add lean muscle and strength

First cycle was like two in one, the first 10wks was testp 200 wk with 25 var ed, 1mg adex 2wk
Second ten wks went to 250 test and 200 deca no adex no var
I liked the deca at first but towrds the end i was bloated, libido effected, balls shrunk and soft, bp high, anxious. I gained about 15lbs over the course of 20wks, now im on 4th wk pct that i started 2wks after last deca, and one week after last test cyp 250. I lost a 10lbs of water, feel good and getting lean.
Diet: intermittant fasting 16hrs a day, clean high protean good fats. My balls are getting bigger and firmer, not back to where they were and libido still lower than usual.
My next cycle i want to be moderate in the dosing so i can stretch it out and reduce side and max benefits, also want to manage balls, libido, and sides sooooo.
I dont have a problem pinning allot for around 8wks, 8wks seems good because i dont want a super long pct for the next one

Lets say hypothetically options are test p and c, tren a, eq, winny and var, a liitle deca but not my fav from last time
Hcg, and for ai letro, adex, masin, pct tax and clo
What would be a good cycle and which ai is going blend with hcg the best? Thanks in advance

madhungarian
10-26-2018, 08:35 PM
Here's my thoughts, for what it's worth. First, stay away from the tren. You've run 2 cycles, kind of, you're not ready for tren and shouldn't need it yet. Second, eq needs to be ran a lot longer than 8 weeks to really get into it. Third, some of your side effects could have been managed if you would have had your E in check. No arimidex or caber with deca so your E had to be high, hence the low libido and massive amount of water retention. Deca will make you hold water but 15 pounds is a lot of water. Fourth, your ball shrinkage can be managed with hcg. Do some reading on dosages and when to take it. If you want to add lean muscle and strength my recommendation would be to run 500mgs of test for 12 weeks, split into2 dosages. Aromasin or arimidex need to be used as needed. Get your diet right and kill the weights. 20 minutes of cardio 3 to 5 days a week. If you really want to add a compound then run a test and deca cycle correctly. 500 mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca a week, split into at least 2 dosages. Again, aromasin or arimidex and hcg. Most guys seem to need caber when on a nor, get some before you start just in case. Keeping your E in check will help with prolactin. You'll still hold some water but it shouldn't be 15 pounds. I think you'll need to run the test/deca longer than 8 weeks though. If you want to run a short 8 week cyvle cycle then replace the deca with npp. There should be less sides with npp as well. I'd suggest you do a lot of research on here and see what's worked for others. All of us are different but having a starting point will help uou and you can adjust as you go. Don't start anything until you know exactly what you're doing and have everything needed, including pct, in hand. Good luck.

chadmack282
10-27-2018, 12:44 AM
I agree with madhungarian and I strongly urge u to study A AS

Chunce
10-27-2018, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the info, i like the suggestion below, i just might do this, sounds like good plan. Also never thought of caber on deca, i do has caber as an option.
"500mgs of test for 12 weeks, split into2 dosages. Aromasin or arimidex need to be used as needed."

madhungarian
10-27-2018, 01:25 AM
Sometimes simple is best. Get your diet dialed in and commit for 12 weeks. Gains will come.

chadmack282
10-27-2018, 02:26 AM
Use 25/50mgs proviron with deca/npp

Chunce
10-27-2018, 07:44 PM
Use 25/50mgs proviron with deca/npp

Would a little winny or var also help in the same direction as proviron, specifically the the anti e and binding to sbhg?

maxmuscle1
10-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Love NPP! You could use with your test. That being said, I agree with the Test cycle for your third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk