PDA

View Full Version : Been on TRT for a few years, want to add D-bol to first cycle, thoughts?

JSL
10-29-2018, 06:00 PM
I plan on doing my first cycle in January. I got in on a great sale here, and bought some D-bol too. I have been on 150mg of Test-Cyp a week for the past couple years. Since i'm used to Test-Cyp, do you think it would hurt to add 10mg of D-bol a day for the first 4 weeks? Or should I just skip it all together? Dosed at 10mg of D-bol a day for the time even worth it, or should I up it to 20mg once in the morning, once in the evening?

Sorry I am being "that guy" and asking. I am just curious what you guys think.

maxmuscle1
10-29-2018, 06:07 PM
I would not, personally. Not worth it at all. I would just blast out a full cycle with all the trimmings or not at all. Just Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
10-29-2018, 06:16 PM
Why are you on TRT? And what is your goal?

WhipGetBack
10-29-2018, 06:23 PM
I would rather do a full cycle at 500 Test and 40 mg Dbol. Just my opinion.

zillagraybeard
10-29-2018, 06:24 PM
At least 400mg of test and 40 to 50mg of dbol.

JSL
10-29-2018, 06:45 PM
I have primary hypogonadism. I wrecked my dirtbike about 6 years ago, crushed my right testicle. felt like shit ever since, had my levels checked and I was around 280. I also lost a lot of muscle tone in that time even though I stayed pretty active. My goal is to get stronger with a secondary goal of size, which will come with strength. I had surgery back in may and was laid up for a few months so I put on some unwanted extra weight. I'm back on a cut and lifting again 4 times a week. I hope to be down to 200ish come January before I start the cycle.

Edit: Just to clarify, I plan on running 500 - 600mg of Test-Cyp on my first blast.

Adrenaline
10-29-2018, 06:52 PM
I have primary hypogonadism. I wrecked my dirtbike about 6 years ago, crushed my right testicle. felt like shit ever since, had my levels checked and I was around 280. I also lost a lot of muscle tone in that time even though I stayed pretty active. My goal is to get stronger with a secondary goal of size, which will come with strength. I had surgery back in may and was laid up for a few months so I put on some unwanted extra weight. I'm back on a cut and lifting again 4 times a week. I hope to be down to 200ish come January before I start the cycle.

Usually for a first cycle I would recommend Test only, but since your use to Test I would throw another compound in there like Deca or Tren.

Bump the Test up to 500mg a week for 15 weeks. And since your goal is strength and your on a cut I would throw in some Tren at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. Dbol and Deca will bloat you, and since you put some unwanted extra weight on I wouldnt recommend them.

madhungarian
10-29-2018, 07:09 PM
Usually for a first cycle I would recommend Test only, but since your use to Test I would throw another compound in there like Deca or Tren.

Bump the Test up to 500mg a week for 15 weeks. And since your goal is strength and your on a cut I would throw in some Tren at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. Dbol and Deca will bloat you, and since you put some unwanted extra weight on I wouldnt recommend them.

I couldn't disagree more with this. Tren on his 1st cycle!? And 400mgs at that? Come on man. There are plenty of other compounds to use before tren.

OP, if you can't get where you're wanting to be on a good diet, cardio and trt then I'd try 500mgs of test ew, split into two doses, for 12 weeks. You'll get plenty out of that if your diet and workout is good. Run bloodwork at 6 weeks and see where you are. Make sure you have an ai on hand before you start. I was on trt and ran exactly what I just layed out and got great results. You can frontload the test if you want to, I personally would. If you really want to run an oral then check tbol, anavar or proviron instead of dbol. Less sides, less toxic and still good results. Do some researching and look around. Lots of good info on here.

Delta5
10-29-2018, 07:15 PM
^THIS^

IF u were to run Dbol....do NOT start out at 40 or 50 lol......good Dbol will get you plenty at 20 to 25 daily.

Madhungarian is correct tho!!

JSL
10-29-2018, 07:40 PM
I couldn't disagree more with this. Tren on his 1st cycle!? And 400mgs at that? Come on man. There are plenty of other compounds to use before tren.

OP, if you can't get where you're wanting to be on a good diet, cardio and trt then I'd try 500mgs of test ew, split into two doses, for 12 weeks. You'll get plenty out of that if your diet and workout is good. Run bloodwork at 6 weeks and see where you are. Make sure you have an ai on hand before you start. I was on trt and ran exactly what I just layed out and got great results. You can frontload the test if you want to, I personally would. If you really want to run an oral then check tbol, anavar or proviron instead of dbol. Less sides, less toxic and still good results. Do some researching and look around. Lots of good info on here.

Maybe, I'll place another order and give anavar, tbol, or proviron a look. I have about 300 capsules of Anastozole .125 mg my TRT Doc prescribes me. I have never needed them, but I always fill it anyway. So I am good on the AI, I will probably take .125mg EOD when I start the cycle to be safe. I planned on have my bloods done around week 6 already. I appreciate the feedback.

madhungarian
10-29-2018, 08:09 PM
Slow and steady brotha. You'll be glad you did. Good luck

Redrocketriggs
10-29-2018, 09:37 PM
I have been on prescribed trt myself for a couple of years now. Same dosage as well. I would absolutely stay away from tren as of now. 400-500mgs of test a week for 12-14 weeks would be a great first "real" run. For strength, make sure your diet and workout routine is setup right. For size, make sure your diet is right. If you have never needed to use an AI for you trt dosages then I would wait to add in an oral like dbol because you are unaware of how your body may aromatize test. The mad Hungarian is giving you pretty solid advice.

1969jeffery1969
10-30-2018, 04:09 AM

Bump the Test up to 500mg a week for 15 weeks. And since your goal is strength and your on a cut I would throw in some Tren at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. Dbol and Deca will bloat you, and since you put some unwanted extra weight on I wouldnt recommend them.Bro send me your email please. For some reason my reply to you wont send. I got your pm and my response wont send. Argggg.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1969jeffery1969
10-30-2018, 04:20 AM
I have been on prescribed trt myself for a couple of years now. Same dosage as well. I would absolutely stay away from tren as of now. 400-500mgs of test a week for 12-14 weeks would be a great first "real" run. For strength, make sure your diet and workout routine is setup right. For size, make sure your diet is right. If you have never needed to use an AI for you trt dosages then I would wait to add in an oral like dbol because you are unaware of how your body may aromatize test. The mad Hungarian is giving you pretty solid advice.Really appreciate the feedback...So as many of you might do I belong to a few vet boards and this board provides me great info. I met another guy on another board who actually I reached out to. He is my age and on TRT but like he said he just didnt JUMP on trt nor would I ever do that. Like he expressed even though my T is mid-400s make an appt with a local trt clinic. Take my recent bloods I did w me and also have them do a variety of tests. Lipids heart bp liver etc. That way I know FOR SURE my body is ready for AAS. Like he stated you dont want to have issues and now adding aas to that. I think its a basic and great thing to do.
He said go in there complaining about low energy, libido/sex drive sucks etc just to see what they say.
I think that's what I'll do than I can decide which route to go. My coach nvr ever brought aas up to me as i brought it up. Like he stated try 125-175mg of test 1x a week to see even how I like it. My coach wouldn't put me on something that he felt would make me go in reverse.
Lots of great info from everyone except the Tren lol. Im not touching that shit lol.

TurboRunner
10-30-2018, 04:33 AM

Bump the Test up to 500mg a week for 15 weeks. And since your goal is strength and your on a cut I would throw in some Tren at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. Dbol and Deca will bloat you, and since you put some unwanted extra weight on I wouldnt recommend them.You have given decent advice to new users on previous posts. What made you jump to telling this guy to use 400 tren on his first cycle? I mean he's on trt but never experienced super physiological levels of test before so how would that make him comfortable enough with test to jump on tren? I mean his goal is reasonable and could be attained with 3-500 test only or even trt levels. Tren??

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Redrocketriggs
10-30-2018, 05:26 AM
Really appreciate the feedback...So as many of you might do I belong to a few vet boards and this board provides me great info. I met another guy on another board who actually I reached out to. He is my age and on TRT but like he said he just didnt JUMP on trt nor would I ever do that. Like he expressed even though my T is mid-400s make an appt with a local trt clinic. Take my recent bloods I did w me and also have them do a variety of tests. Lipids heart bp liver etc. That way I know FOR SURE my body is ready for AAS. Like he stated you dont want to have issues and now adding aas to that. I think its a basic and great thing to do.
He said go in there complaining about low energy, libido/sex drive sucks etc just to see what they say.
I think that's what I'll do than I can decide which route to go. My coach nvr ever brought aas up to me as i brought it up. Like he stated try 125-175mg of test 1x a week to see even how I like it. My coach wouldn't put me on something that he felt would make me go in reverse.
Lots of great info from everyone except the Tren lol. Im not touching that shit lol.

I totally get what you are saying but for someone to recommend “125-175mgs of test 1x a week to see even how I like it” is not very sound advice to me. It especially does not seem like sound advice from a coach no less. I believe a bare minimum would be 250-300mgs of a long estered test pinned at least twice weekly to avoid the peaks and dips in hormonal fluctuations and thus mitigate unwanted sides. For someone to recommend such a low dose with the possibility of fucking up your hormone panel just doesn’t seem worth it at all to me. Dare I say, also, a good trt doctor(I believe) would not even recommend trt to 49 year old male with test in the mid fours if everything else looks good regarding your bloodwork, meaning your free test, estro, thyroid, dhea, etc.

1969jeffery1969
10-30-2018, 05:41 AM
I totally get what you are saying but for someone to recommend “125-175mgs of test 1x a week to see even how I like it” is not very sound advice to me. It especially does not seem like sound advice from a coach no less. I believe a bare minimum would be 250-300mgs of a long estered test pinned at least twice weekly to avoid the peaks and dips in hormonal fluctuations and thus mitigate unwanted sides. For someone to recommend such a low dose with the possibility of fucking up your hormone panel just doesn’t seem worth it at all to me. Dare I say, also, a good trt doctor(I believe) would not even recommend trt to 49 year old male with test in the mid fours if everything else looks good regarding your bloodwork, meaning your free test, estro, thyroid, dhea, etc.Well at my age doing a cycle I dont want to hammer my own levels down and they will be suppressed for awhile. Unsure doing an actual 250mg-500mg a week would be a great idea for me.

Redrocketriggs
10-30-2018, 05:54 AM
I don’t think you may be understanding the point and in no way am I trying to be rude when I imply this. Suppression is suppression. If you start injecting yourself with test even at 125–175mgs of test there is a very good chance your body will be suppressed of it’s testosterone that it naturally and regularly produces. Moreover, at your age it would have a hard time returning to homeostasis thus requiring medical intervention. Pardon me on my part if there is some confusion here but I don’t understand what you are getting at here now.

TurboRunner
10-30-2018, 06:49 AM
Well at my age doing a cycle I dont want to hammer my own levels down and they will be suppressed for awhile. Unsure doing an actual 250mg-500mg a week would be a great idea for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkHey buddy if you inject exogenous test you will suppress yourself. After the first pin if you decide to stop you will have to recover. That's part of cycling. So what I'm telling you is if your test levels are good then the only reason to inject is if you want more. So people recommending 3- 500 test a week is because those are effective doses that will make using worth your while. The point is, whether you do 300 for 12 weeks or 175, you are going to have to pct and recover.

Adrenaline
10-30-2018, 09:37 AM
You have given decent advice to new users on previous posts. What made you jump to telling this guy to use 400 tren on his first cycle? I mean he's on trt but never experienced super physiological levels of test before so how would that make him comfortable enough with test to jump on tren? I mean his goal is reasonable and could be attained with 3-500 test only or even trt levels. Tren??

I confused this post with a PM. Im rereading this and wondering why I wrote that to this post myself. Tapatalk gets confusing on the phone sometimes. Dont take Tren unless your a couple cycles deep.

500mg of Test will do the job.

Bro send me your email please. For some reason my reply to you wont send. I got your pm and my response wont send. Argggg.

Sent