What is more detrimental to lipids / body

Anavar 75mg-100mg 14 weeks
Tren A 350mg-525mg/week 14 weeks

Accompanied by 350mg test week.

My chol levels are;
58 LDL (1.5)
65 HDL (1.7)
130 Total Chol

Dont want to fuck them up, if so how long till back to norm?

bigpapapumpaf
10-31-2018, 11:52 AM
Tren and var are both death sentences for your lipids. It would be hard for me to guess which is worse and to even estimate the clearance times. If I had to guess I would say tren is worse and you will need atleast 6 wks to recover.

BPP

Wshadrick
10-31-2018, 12:50 PM
14 weeks is to long for either of those compounds imo

madhungarian
10-31-2018, 01:26 PM
Just some info I've read over time: Anavar has a detection time of around 3 weeks, give or take. As a C17-aa it is toxic to the liver but most agree that it is the least toxic. 75-100 mgs is high though so you will have a rise in toxicity. Tren has a detection time of around 5 months. At a low dose the stress on the liver should be minimal, but at a higher dose it will cause issues. Tren generally also causes issues with BP and effects your cholesterol. Liver protection should be taken while using either. Getting back to normal is different for everyone and depends on how you protect yourself while using them and how your body reacts. Some guys can heavy orals every cycle and get their numbers right in a short time, others can't run them at all. I'd recommend blood work throughout the cycle regardless of what you choose to use. Good luck.

maxmuscle1
10-31-2018, 04:20 PM
My lipids/triglycerides were high and I started Red Yeast Rice capsules along with 3,000 mg fish oil. After 3 months my blood work came back into acceptable range. Diet was also key. I stopped eating anything processed. Whole Foods only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk